What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK.. Who Wears the Pants..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
in your family...?

This is tough actually.. I figure before my bride and I started popping off kids I had a pretty good run at wearing the pants but after the kids... well... :eusa_eh:

MeBelle

MeBelle 4 Prez 2024
Staff member
Reaction score
We take turns!
And it works both ways.
He looks really cute in my mini's :eusa_angel:

Iridescence

Rookie
Reaction score
:lol: my hubby, of course... unless he leaves the door open, well, then... you know... ;)

Intense

Reaction score
in your family...?

This is tough actually.. I figure before my bride and I started popping off kids I had a pretty good run at wearing the pants but after the kids... well... :eusa_eh:

And You are just finding this out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score
in your family...?

I usually get what I want but I don't think I'm controlling. Lots of love around here. :)

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
in your family...?

And You are just finding this out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You get an A+ for smart-assery...:beer:..and a rep..

It's the.. finally admitting it.. actually.. :lol:

Oops.. seems I have to spread some rep around first..:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

Iridescence

Rookie
Reaction score
... :lol: ..... some things just take some individuals loooonnnngerrrrr.

syrenn

Rookie
Reaction score
in your family...?

the cats do.

AquaAthena

MAGA!!!!
Reaction score
in your family...?

The one who signs the bills and holds the remote control. I would not want this kind of man....we would not be getting along.....:lol:

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
in your family...?

The one who signs the bills and holds the remote control. I would not want this kind of man....we would not be getting along.....:lol:

I started off with separate accounts and paying my share of the bills..Now, I just hand her the checks...:lol:

AquaAthena

MAGA!!!!
Reaction score
in your family...?

I started off with separate accounts and paying my share of the bills..Now, I just hand her the checks...:lol:

Oh, for sure I could live with the man paying the bills, as long as I hold the remote control...Win/Win...:lol:

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
eh .. try try again...

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics