OK.. Who Wears the Pants..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
in your family...?

This is tough actually.. I figure before my bride and I started popping off kids I had a pretty good run at wearing the pants but after the kids... well... :eusa_eh:

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
eh...

Iridescence

Rookie
Reaction score
:lol: my hubby, of course... unless he leaves the door open, well, then... you know... ;)

Intense

Reaction score
in your family...?

This is tough actually.. I figure before my bride and I started popping off kids I had a pretty good run at wearing the pants but after the kids... well... :eusa_eh:
And You are just finding this out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Reaction score
in your family...?

I usually get what I want but I don't think I'm controlling. Lots of love around here. :)

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
in your family...?

And You are just finding this out. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You get an A+ for smart-assery...:beer:..and a rep..

It's the.. finally admitting it.. actually.. :lol:

Oops.. seems I have to spread some rep around first..:eusa_eh:

Last edited:

syrenn

Rookie
Reaction score
in your family...?

the cats do.

AquaAthena

Law and Order-Now
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
in your family...?

The one who signs the bills and holds the remote control. I would not want this kind of man....we would not be getting along.....:lol:

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
in your family...?

The one who signs the bills and holds the remote control. I would not want this kind of man....we would not be getting along.....:lol:
I started off with separate accounts and paying my share of the bills..Now, I just hand her the checks...:lol:

AquaAthena

Law and Order-Now
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
in your family...?

I started off with separate accounts and paying my share of the bills..Now, I just hand her the checks...:lol:
Oh, for sure I could live with the man paying the bills, as long as I hold the remote control...Win/Win...:lol:

OP
Lumpy 1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
eh .. try try again...

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List