OK.. Who Wears the Pants..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
in your family...?

This is tough actually.. I figure before my bride and I started popping off kids I had a pretty good run at wearing the pants but after the kids... well... :eusa_eh:

in your family...?

This is tough actually.. I figure before my bride and I started popping off kids I had a pretty good run at wearing the pants but after the kids... well... :eusa_eh:

And You are just finding this out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

in your family...?

I usually get what I want but I don't think I'm controlling. Lots of love around here. :)

in your family...?

And You are just finding this out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You get an A+ for smart-assery...:beer:..and a rep..

It's the.. finally admitting it.. actually.. :lol:

Oops.. seems I have to spread some rep around first..:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
in your family...?

The one who signs the bills and holds the remote control. I would not want this kind of man....we would not be getting along.....:lol:

marriedmen.jpg

in your family...?

The one who signs the bills and holds the remote control. I would not want this kind of man....we would not be getting along.....:lol:

I started off with separate accounts and paying my share of the bills..Now, I just hand her the checks...:lol:

in your family...?

I started off with separate accounts and paying my share of the bills..Now, I just hand her the checks...:lol:

Oh, for sure I could live with the man paying the bills, as long as I hold the remote control...Win/Win...:lol:

Forum List

Back