OK USMB Democrats.....Choose your poison

Which Republican do you most want to run against?

• Total voters
Typical rightwing whining.....But <sob> ....you do it too

No, nobody sinks to the depravity of Trump. even his adopted party hatedps him

Let's explore yet again your lack of a functional male sexual organ.

I'm how again Republican in a way that's not libertarian .. how? Again? By "again" i mean for the first time. Limp dicked greedy bitch of the Democrat party?
Libertarian?

Nother name for a Teapublican

Party of ...I got mine , fuck everyone else

What makes you think you're entitled to anything I earned?
Anarchists are assholes

You didn't answer the question. What makes you think you're entitled to anything I earned?

I did answer the question...it just went over your head

I'm how again Republican in a way that's not libertarian .. how? Again? By "again" i mean for the first time. Limp dicked greedy bitch of the Democrat party?
Libertarian?

Anarchists are assholes

You didn't answer the question. What makes you think you're entitled to anything I earned?

Post number, liar?

I wrote it just for you.

So when you have nothing left in your empty dick ... you parrot wash america? Seriously?

:lame2: Nothing like hearing from an old repulsive GOP hack.

so your answer to Wash America calling me a liberal is that I'm a republican. Do you actually listen to your own ridiculous crap?

Let me spell out the obvious for you. If I were a democrat I would choose Carson as the GOP candidate because I believe him to be the easiest one to defeat.

Now insult some part of my anatomy!

I'm a "republican hack" who's against the government owning our bodies and the endless wars in the middle east. So do you just suck your own dick or do you go through the pretense that you're not a faggot?

I you had feeling wouldn't let me down, ya old GOP hack.

There once was a man from Nantucket ........

So when you have nothing left in your empty dick ... you parrot wash america? Seriously?

:lame2: Nothing like hearing from an old repulsive GOP hack.

so your answer to Wash America calling me a liberal is that I'm a republican. Do you actually listen to your own ridiculous crap?

Let me spell out the obvious for you. If I were a democrat I would choose Carson as the GOP candidate because I believe him to be the easiest one to defeat.

Now insult some part of my anatomy!

I'm a "republican hack" who's against the government owning our bodies and the endless wars in the middle east. So do you just suck your own dick or do you go through the pretense that you're not a faggot?

I you had feeling wouldn't let me down, ya old GOP hack.

There once was a man from Nantucket ........

Republicans always do love poems starting in Nantucket, don't you?

Libertarian?

Anarchists are assholes

Post number, liar?

Post #90.....You lose

Libertarian?

Anarchists are assholes

Decent folk such as yourself don't rob people with guns. You justify armed robbery with government and send other people to rob people with guns for you

The founders that knew that we needed a government capable of collecting taxes would think you're nutz. Taking stuff by guns is the way this world works unless you want to live within a hunter gathering society.

I'm referring to the taxes specifically where government takes money from one citizen and gives it to another. I'm not an anarchist, I'm a small government libertarian. Things like roads, the police, the military are legitimate functions of government. Government taking money from one citizen and giving it to another is no difference than someone taking your wallet on the street at gunpoint. Then it's armed robbery. And no, there was none of that in the Constitution

Taxes are the price we pay for civilization....Oliver Wendell Holmes

Civilization provides us cities, roads, sewers, clean water, education, healthcare....the things we need to survive as a culture

Anarchists refuse to pay for that.......which is why Anarchists are Assholes (see post #90)

true enough. And you defend hillary and bernie why? It's sure not for the same reason...

Libertarian?

Anarchists are assholes

You can plunder other people's money because "anarchists are assholes?" I sure didn't lose based on that.

Again, why I don't answer your questions. You don't answer mine. Or any one else's

Anarchists are assholes

Decent folk such as yourself don't rob people with guns. You justify armed robbery with government and send other people to rob people with guns for you

The founders that knew that we needed a government capable of collecting taxes would think you're nutz. Taking stuff by guns is the way this world works unless you want to live within a hunter gathering society.

I'm referring to the taxes specifically where government takes money from one citizen and gives it to another. I'm not an anarchist, I'm a small government libertarian. Things like roads, the police, the military are legitimate functions of government. Government taking money from one citizen and giving it to another is no difference than someone taking your wallet on the street at gunpoint. Then it's armed robbery. And no, there was none of that in the Constitution

Civilization provides us cities, roads, sewers, clean water, education, healthcare....the things we need to survive as a culture

Anarchists refuse to pay for that.......which is why Anarchists are Assholes (see post #90)

There is nothing civilized about any government plundering one citizen to give money to another. I realize you're stupid and all, but I am a small government libertarian, not an anarchist. I support roads, sewers, clean water and a lot of other things small government's do.

I stop short though of government committing armed robbery to redistribute wealth, it's no different when government redistributes wealth or a thug with a gun on the street does

Libertarian?

Anarchists are assholes

You can plunder other people's money because "anarchists are assholes?" I sure didn't lose based on that.

Again, why I don't answer your questions. You don't answer mine. Or any one else's

People pay taxes to support their civilization. You can't have one without the other

Anarchists do not support civilization and are therefore, by definition, assholes
Libertarians are just behind them

Anarchists are assholes

There is nothing civilized about any government plundering one citizen to give money to another. I realize you're stupid and all, but I am a small government libertarian, not an anarchist. I support roads, sewers, clean water and a lot of other things small government's do.

I stop short though of government committing armed robbery to redistribute wealth, it's no different when government redistributes wealth or a thug with a gun on the street does

All government expenditures help one group more than another. What libertarians don't understand is that the benefits paid to poor people pale in comparisons to those provided the rich

Poor person: Look, I got a free phone......Libertarians outraged
Rich person: Look, I got a jet airplane and wrote it off as a business expense.....Libertarians celebrate his success

Which remaining Republican do you most want to run against and why?

Trump
Cruz
Rubio
Bush
Carson
Kasich
Not Chris Christie...(dems breathe a sigh of relief that Christie's out) because he would assimilate Trump's followers easily from is identical "No BS" personality...and the dems wouldn't have a chance. With the rest of them, 50/50. Hillary will probably win..

All government expenditures help one group more than another. What libertarians don't understand is that the benefits paid to poor people pale in comparisons to those provided the rich

Rich person: Look, I got a jet airplane and wrote it off as a business expense.....Libertarians celebrate his success

Libertarians are far worse then this! They want to drive on our roads, call the police and enjoy the benefits of living in a first world society, but want to bitch about paying for it. They're not serious people.

Isn't it cute to watch the far left drones still pretend that they get choices in their nominees..

So far the (R) party is the party of diversity and the far left party is made up of old white people..

May how the far left religious dogma turns...

Libertarians are far worse then this! They want to drive on our roads, call the police and enjoy the benefits of living in a first world society, but want to bitch about paying for it. They're not serious people.

That is why no society on earth adopts a libertarian model. Because the resulting product is not a society, it is anarchy with every man for himself

I am not a libertarian. However, whereas I disagree with much they say, I listen and understand why they say it. Therefore, I respect their position....but simply disagree. I feel the same about the progressive ideology. I understand why they feel that way and respect their sentiments. I simply disagree that such a society is best for our country. Thus why I may debate them on here, but never call them names....or curse them out...or say they are loons...and all the other stuff you do. The only ones I call "simple minded" are those that repeat spin as if it were fact.
You, on the other hand never listened and never tried to understand any ones position but your own..
That is why you completely mischaracterized libertarians in an effort to make a point.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Libertarian?

Anarchists are assholes

People pay taxes to support their civilization. You can't have one without the other

Anarchists do not support civilization and are therefore, by definition, assholes
people, especially libertarians, do not complain about real estate taxes (which are local and pay for local roads and police, etc.....they do not complain about State taxes which pay for state roads, state police etc...and they do not complain about federal taxes that pay for basic safety and security of the homeland.

They complain about additional federal taxes that pay for the quality of life for others who can do for themselves....they complain about additional federal taxes that pay for what they see as unnecessary wars and invasions....

You don't have to agree......I mean, I happen to agree with welfare.....but you most certainly have no idea what libertarians believe.

So you don't think healthcare is a personal choice?

Do you think paying medical bills for deadbeats who can afford it but won't purchase health insurance is a personal choice?

And paying out of control private sector medical costs that includes building mansions for insurance industry corporate executives is definitely not my personal choice. Healthcare is not a free market enterprise. You break a leg on a ski slope you don't shop around, get three quotes to find the cheapest surgeon to put your femur back together again.

Libertarian?

Anarchists are assholes

Begging the question

All government expenditures help one group more than another

Begging the question. Government helping "one group more than another" is an entirely different thing than government victimizing one group for another. Government taking money from one citizen and giving it to another isn't "helping one more." I'm just curious, do you really not get that? Are you actually not just pretending to be stupid? I mean really comrade big guy, that is a LOT of stupid

What libertarians don't understand is that the benefits paid to poor people pale in comparisons to those provided the rich

You are so stupid it's funny.

Look government took money earned by someone else and gave me a free phone!

Look, I earned money and spent it on a phone to grow my business and I didn't pay taxes on my expenses!

And you actually do see those as the same, don't you, comrade big guy? The word Marxist bothers you again ... why????

In your example of the welfare whore, the phone wasn't paid for by money earned by the person getting the phone. In the case of the business executive, the money was actually earned by the person getting the phone. Tell the truth. You really, truly actually don't get that, do you? I believe you, you really are a complete idiot. I feel you

Forum List

Back