OK USMB Democrats.....Choose your poison

Which Republican do you most want to run against?

• Total voters
All government expenditures help one group more than another

Begging the question. Government helping "one group more than another" is an entirely different thing than government victimizing one group for another. Government taking money from one citizen and giving it to another isn't "helping one more." I'm just curious, do you really not get that? Are you actually not just pretending to be stupid? I mean really comrade big guy, that is a LOT of stupid

What libertarians don't understand is that the benefits paid to poor people pale in comparisons to those provided the rich

Poor person: Look, I got a free phone......Libertarians outraged
Rich person: Look, I got a jet airplane and wrote it off as a business expense.....Libertarians celebrate his success

You are so stupid it's funny.

Look government took money earned by someone else and gave me a free phone!

Look, I earned money and spent it on a phone to grow my business and I didn't pay taxes on my expenses!

And you actually do see those as the same, don't you, comrade big guy? The word Marxist bothers you again ... why????

Which family did the government give "your" money to?
Are you angry that they didn't ask you first?

Can you take Obama's cock out of your mouth and ask that again? I couldn't understand what you said
========
Geesh, another conservative with a homosexual fixation.

What is it with Republicans / Conservatives that when losing a debate they immediately resort to homosexual slurs and innuendo / insults?

Ya' think they got a little secret?

Taxes are the price we pay for civilization....Oliver Wendell Holmes

Civilization provides us cities, roads, sewers, clean water, education, healthcare....the things we need to survive as a culture

Anarchists refuse to pay for that.......which is why Anarchists are Assholes (see post #90)

There is nothing civilized about any government plundering one citizen to give money to another. I realize you're stupid and all, but I am a small government libertarian, not an anarchist. I support roads, sewers, clean water and a lot of other things small government's do.

I stop short though of government committing armed robbery to redistribute wealth, it's no different when government redistributes wealth or a thug with a gun on the street does

All government expenditures help one group more than another. What libertarians don't understand is that the benefits paid to poor people pale in comparisons to those provided the rich

Rich person: Look, I got a jet airplane and wrote it off as a business expense.....Libertarians celebrate his success

Libertarians are far worse then this! They want to drive on our roads, call the police and enjoy the benefits of living in a first world society, but want to bitch about paying for it. They're not serious people.

That is why no society on earth adopts a libertarian model. Because the resulting product is not a society, it is anarchy with every man for himself

Wrong. The real reason is that every society if full of envious ingrates like you who are willing to destroy all of society if that's what it takes to bring down the wealthy people they hate.
========
What the hell is going on?

I had you on my Ignore list but you're showing up anyway.

Oh well, back on the list asshole.

There is nothing civilized about any government plundering one citizen to give money to another. I realize you're stupid and all, but I am a small government libertarian, not an anarchist. I support roads, sewers, clean water and a lot of other things small government's do.

I stop short though of government committing armed robbery to redistribute wealth, it's no different when government redistributes wealth or a thug with a gun on the street does

All government expenditures help one group more than another. What libertarians don't understand is that the benefits paid to poor people pale in comparisons to those provided the rich

Libertarians are far worse then this! They want to drive on our roads, call the police and enjoy the benefits of living in a first world society, but want to bitch about paying for it. They're not serious people.

That is why no society on earth adopts a libertarian model. Because the resulting product is not a society, it is anarchy with every man for himself

Wrong. The real reason is that every society if full of envious ingrates like you who are willing to destroy all of society if that's what it takes to bring down the wealthy people they hate.
========
What the hell is going on?

I had you on my Ignore list but you're showing up anyway.

Oh well, back on the list asshole.

I wear that as a badge of pride.

I choose Cruz whom I believe would be an absolute disaster for the country ... because his ANTI-ABORTION stance would make most women in America vote against him.

They will not accept that ' no abortion for any reason ... not even in case of rape or incest or to save the life of the mother '.

He believes if a woman is raped she should be forced to give birth to the baby even if it is going to kill her.

Yeah ... give us Cruz Republicans.

Trump can be charming at times
Cruz is a dick and is hated by friend and foe alike

The founders that knew that we needed a government capable of collecting taxes would think you're nutz. Taking stuff by guns is the way this world works unless you want to live within a hunter gathering society.

I'm referring to the taxes specifically where government takes money from one citizen and gives it to another. I'm not an anarchist, I'm a small government libertarian. Things like roads, the police, the military are legitimate functions of government. Government taking money from one citizen and giving it to another is no difference than someone taking your wallet on the street at gunpoint. Then it's armed robbery. And no, there was none of that in the Constitution

Civilization provides us cities, roads, sewers, clean water, education, healthcare....the things we need to survive as a culture

Anarchists refuse to pay for that.......which is why Anarchists are Assholes (see post #90)

All those things can be provided by private companies. Most of our taxes go to pay the bills of ticks on the ass of society.
Very true

And I would be paying a toll as soon as I get out of my driveway, clean water would go to the highest bidder and education would be for those who can afford it

Here's a fun fact, big guy. There was actually education before government took it over and dumbed it down. Blows your mind, doesn't it? People doing things themselves? What the fuck? How did they do that? WHY did they do that? Just sit and wait to vote yourself a living
========
Yeah, lets's talk about the history of public education.

When the Industrial Revolution came along, the common man could not read or write.
But, factories needed people who could.

So factories started their own schools. When they hired people they went to the company school.
Everyone wanted to go to work where they gave you schooling.

Factory owners got smart and figured they could unload the cost of educating their workforce to the government and they began a campaign for public schools and the people ate it up.

A free way to get an education and then a good job with one of the companies.

So we began a system of government run schools up through high school.

Of course the Elite didn't want their children mixing with the commoners so they had their private schools and their private colleges.

And that system has existed until current times.

I choose Cruz whom I believe would be an absolute disaster for the country ... because his ANTI-ABORTION stance would make most women in America vote against him.

They will not accept that ' no abortion for any reason ... not even in case of rape or incest or to save the life of the mother '.

He believes if a woman is raped she should be forced to give birth to the baby even if it is going to kill her.

Trump can be charming at times
Cruz is a dick and is hated by friend and foe alike

Bullshit. He's only hated by all the establishment "business as usual" types in the Senate who don't want to do anything for the voters and only want to do the least it takes to get reelected.

That argument would make sense ... if the President had any say over abortion ...

Begging the question. Government helping "one group more than another" is an entirely different thing than government victimizing one group for another. Government taking money from one citizen and giving it to another isn't "helping one more." I'm just curious, do you really not get that? Are you actually not just pretending to be stupid? I mean really comrade big guy, that is a LOT of stupid

What libertarians don't understand is that the benefits paid to poor people pale in comparisons to those provided the rich

Look, I earned money and spent it on a phone to grow my business and I didn't pay taxes on my expenses!

And you actually do see those as the same, don't you, comrade big guy? The word Marxist bothers you again ... why????

Can you take Obama's cock out of your mouth and ask that again? I couldn't understand what you said
========

What is it with Republicans / Conservatives that when losing a debate they immediately resort to homosexual slurs and innuendo / insults?

So you oppose insults, do you? Tell us about that

I'm referring to the taxes specifically where government takes money from one citizen and gives it to another. I'm not an anarchist, I'm a small government libertarian. Things like roads, the police, the military are legitimate functions of government. Government taking money from one citizen and giving it to another is no difference than someone taking your wallet on the street at gunpoint. Then it's armed robbery. And no, there was none of that in the Constitution

All those things can be provided by private companies. Most of our taxes go to pay the bills of ticks on the ass of society.
Very true

And I would be paying a toll as soon as I get out of my driveway, clean water would go to the highest bidder and education would be for those who can afford it

Here's a fun fact, big guy. There was actually education before government took it over and dumbed it down. Blows your mind, doesn't it? People doing things themselves? What the fuck? How did they do that? WHY did they do that? Just sit and wait to vote yourself a living
========

When the Industrial Revolution came along, the common man could not read or write.

So factories started their own schools. When they hired people they went to the company school.

Factory owners got smart and figured they could unload the cost of educating their workforce to the government and they began a campaign for public schools and the people ate it up.

Of course the Elite didn't want their children mixing with the commoners so they had their private schools and their private colleges.

You didn't even mention the #1 motivation of pre-government school educations. Any idea what that was?

That argument would make sense ... if the President had any say over abortion ...
========
He does have some say.

He can sign or veto any bill changing the abortion laws in the country.

With a right wing Congress in both Houses, it is not unreasonable to expect that the first bill that would cross his desk if Cruz won would be a bill ending all abortions.

A Republican would sign it.

A Democrat would VETO it.

Of course the solid Republican Congress could and likely would override his veto but Dems < MIGHT > be able to stop it.

But the President does have some power over abortion.

Republicans could pass it and he could veto it, so he has that much power.

Very true

========

You didn't even mention the #1 motivation of pre-government school educations. Any idea what that was?
========
RELIGION

Very true

========

========
RELIGION

A pat on the back for you. Yes, the #1 reason for education was so children could read the bible. Funny how you lectured me on the history of edcuation and until I pointed out you didn't come up with the #1 reason, you didn't come up with the #1 reason.

There was nothing more important to them than their children being able to read the bible for themselves. Turns out they did care about education Oops...

========
He does have some say.

With a right wing Congress in both Houses, it is not unreasonable to expect that the first bill that would cross his desk if Cruz won would be a bill ending all abortions.

Of course the solid Republican Congress could and likely would override his veto but Dems < MIGHT > be able to stop it.

What bill? What are you talking about? I'm the one in Amsterdam right now, you're the one who's stoned. Be a bit more specific. What President has had a say over abortion?

========

So if you recognize someone speeding that means you are the speeder? how does that make sense?

Very true

========

========
RELIGION

A pat on the back for you. Yes, the #1 reason for education was so children could read the bible. Funny how you lectured me on the history of edcuation and until I pointed out you didn't come up with the #1 reason, you didn't come up with the #1 reason.

There was nothing more important to them than their children being able to read the bible for themselves. Turns out they did care about education Oops...
========
But that wasn't education for the masses.
Only people in that " church " got any education.
Religion was a secondary reason, in my opinion.
Getting educated workers to operate their factories was the #1 reason for PUBLIC SCHOOLS.
The schools you refer to were CHURCH schools ---- NOT public schools.

========
He does have some say.

What bill? What are you talking about? I'm the one in Amsterdam right now, you're the one who's stoned. Be a bit more specific. What President has had a say over abortion?
========
I am NOT stoned --- but I will be soon :)
In about an hour I will leave the computer room and turn on TV and light up a doobie === LEGALLY === because I live in a state where I can.

We are talking about what power a FUTURE or CURRENT President would have over abortion and I explained that they can VETO bills that outlaw abortion.

THAT'S POWER OVER ABORTION.

A President < might > even be able to use an Executive Order to some branch of the Health Department to rewrite some regulations in order to stop abortion.

========

========
RELIGION

========
Getting educated workers to operate their factories was the #1 reason for PUBLIC SCHOOLS.

Where's the proof for this claim?

========

========
RELIGION

========

You really don't know any history. Communities all went to church and all the children were in the schools

========
He does have some say.

========
I am NOT stoned --- but I will be soon :)
In about an hour I will leave the computer room and turn on TV and light up a doobie === LEGALLY === because I live in a state where I can.

We are talking about what power a FUTURE or CURRENT President would have over abortion and I explained that they can VETO bills that outlaw abortion.

THAT'S POWER OVER ABORTION.

A President < might > even be able to use an Executive Order to some branch of the Health Department to rewrite some regulations in order to stop abortion.
Google "Roe v. Wade." Congress can't outlaw abortion. The President has little say over abortion

========

========
RELIGION

========

You really don't know any history. Communities all went to church and all the children were in the schools
========
You've been watching too many re-runs of Little House On The Prairie.

Forum List

Back