Ok, this is just weird.

Can't carry over a 3.5" blade here. But a .44 magnum is good to go.

So, a 30" sword would be out of the question?
Yep, brandishing. I asked some cops once since I considered how to best protect my dogs out front. I thought a sword might do it and maybe look damn cool while I was exacting my punishment.

One knowledgeable guy on the subject, meaning he grew up on a farm, said a shovel was a better choice anyway. I decided he was right, got a long handled garden shovel and put a keen edge on 'er.

Carrying a sword on the back is mostly a movie thing. People's arms aren't generally long enough to draw it, except for the shortest of swords.

Wonder Women Everywhere Are Recreating That Sword-in-Dress Trick

makes for an odd fashion statement, but is it covered under concealed carry laws?
I thought the law you not applies only to guns. Does it not? Even if swords are covered under the law, those swords are visible, thus not concealed. Doesn't "concealed carry" mean that one's weapon/gun is not readily visible on one's person? If it does, I cannot imagine how those swords fit the criterion of being concealed.

makes for an odd fashion statement, but is it covered under concealed carry laws?
I thought the law you not applies only to guns. Does it not? Even if swords are covered under the law, those swords are visible, thus not concealed. Doesn't "concealed carry" mean that one's weapon/gun is not readily visible on one's person? If it does, I cannot imagine how those swords fit the criterion of being concealed.

It was a farcical 'tongue in cheek' observation.

As far as I'm aware, CC does only cover firearms

It was a farcical 'tongue in cheek' observation.

As far as I'm aware, CC does only cover firearms
Oh. Okay.

I happen to think concealed carry statutes are absurd, to begin with.

Forum List

Back