OK..so who is fed up with this Virus bullshit?

Last edited:
Meanwhile in Los Angeles, Riverside County, if you don't wear a mask...you get arrested and fined.AND..if someone dies from a heart attack, stroke, whatever...and they have been tested in death in having the germs of the virus, the death is listed as via the virus. When it wasn't that at all.
And you have your medical degree from... ???

Meanwhile in Los Angeles, Riverside County, if you don't wear a mask...you get arrested and fined.AND..if someone dies from a heart attack, stroke, whatever...and they have been tested in death in having the germs of the virus, the death is listed as via the virus. When it wasn't that at all.
Do you live in Riverside County? Do you know from personal experience that's what happens? Or is that just what somebody told you?

instead of blowing it off and calling it a hoax.
He didn't call it a hoax, but you go ahead and keep spreading that lie.
The world saw it.
lol. The world saw what the MSM claimed. Just like the newest fake news of him stating Michigan is not appreciative to HIM enough. Thats not what he said. He said they are not being appreciative of what FEMA, Pence, people behind the scenes are doing 24/7 to assist everyone in this time. Yet...you like fake news and spreading it too, I guess.

Tramp said he will only treat them right when they treat him right, in other words , Worship HIM!

Earlier Friday, Trump told reporters during a White House news briefing that he advised Vice President Mike Pence – leader of the president’s Coronavirus Task Force – against communicating with Whitmer, claiming she was among a small group of governors who weren’t being “appreciative” of the Trump administration’s virus response efforts.

“I say, Mike … don’t call the woman in Michigan. I say, if they don’t treat you right, don’t call,” Trump told reporters.
New York had over a 1000 Ventilators in storage not being used...........they pitched a fit til the CDC gave them 4000 more which was most of what they had available.........They were in storage waiting for whichever place needed them first............Had New York used it's 1000 they would be sent there.

Now......New York has them all and if another city or state needs them.......New York has them under lock and key................BS

:link:

Washington Post reporter Amber Phillips has apologized to President Trump after misreporting comments the president made during a recent campaign rally on the coronavirus.

Covering the president’s rally, the Washington Examiner reports Phillips misquoted the president and claimed he called the COVID-19 a “hoax.”

But, Trump never called the global pandemic a hoax, but Democrats’ decision to politicize it and mainstream media’s subsequent coverage.

“My apologies for quoting the president out of context,” said Phillips, who writes for the Post’s “The Fix” column.

“As The Washington Post’s Fact Checker makes clear, he called Democrats politicizing coronavirus a hoax. I have deleted the incorrect tweet,” she added in the tweet along with a link of the Biden campaign similarly manipulating an ad to misquote the president.
Trump's campaign is trying to remove a video in which he appears to call the coronavirus a 'hoax,' saying it's misleading

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They're politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs, you say, 'How's President Trump doing?', 'Oh, nothing, nothing.' They have no clue, they don't have any clue. They can't even count their votes in Iowa, they can't even count. No, they can't. They can't count their votes. One of my people came up to me and said, 'Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.' That didn't work out too well. They couldn't do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they've been doing it since he got in. It's all turning, they lost. It's all turning, think of it, think of it. And this is their new hoax. But you know we did something that's been pretty amazing. We have 15 people in this massive country and because of the fact that we went early, we went early, we could have had a lot more than that."

Fox & Friends agrees with Trump that coronavirus is a “hoax”

He means it’s another hoax attack on his Presidency, not that COVID-19 is a hoax.

But that doesn’t matter. It’ll be taken out of context and used as a club to beat him with, just like when Obama said “You didn’t build that.”

"He means it’s another hoax attack on his Presidency, not that COVID-19 is a hoax."

Oh, is THAT what he means?? Or is that what he means NOW?

Lemmings. Sheeple. Goosesteppers.
Why is Gates all involved in this? So, it’s coming out that Dr. Fauci knew about this pandemic in 2017 and he’s now recommending a nat’l lockdown aka MartialLaw. He’s pushing the idea that hydroxychoroquinine doesn’t work when it does and has been approved by the FDA?

Why is Gates all involved in this? So, it’s coming out that Dr. Fauci knew about this pandemic in 2017 and he’s now recommending a nat’l lockdown aka MartialLaw. He’s pushing the idea that hydroxychoroquinine doesn’t work when it does and has been approved by the FDA?
What? Now you're blaming Fauci for all this?? Explain.

What? Now you're blaming Fauci for all this?? Explain.
You idiot. Fauci knew about a POSSIBLE epidemic, as many people did, but Trump didn't want to hear about it.

ME ME ME ME ME!!! I think it's all a crock of shit. Spoke to my pain management doctor..who is VERY VERY smart and had a hand in many of the meds (nuerosurgeon stuff) on the market today. HE thinks its all a crock of shit too. Just too many red flags waving. China lies, MSM lies, DNC lies, they are all lying to do what? Take over the world? Line their pockets? Get complete power and destroy what the USA used to be from WITHIN? All the above?

A resounding yes, says I.

What happened to "live your lives! Don't be afraid to LIVE" like when terrorists threatened us. Now we are supposed to hide in our homes, lose jobs, close businesses because of fear of a fucking flu? This didn't happen with H1N1 and many MANY more died than with this virus..so why NOW? Follow the red flags. Follow the money.

Anyway..fuck this shit. Tired of it.
Take your meds and calm down

ME ME ME ME ME!!! I think it's all a crock of shit. Spoke to my pain management doctor..who is VERY VERY smart and had a hand in many of the meds (nuerosurgeon stuff) on the market today. HE thinks its all a crock of shit too. Just too many red flags waving. China lies, MSM lies, DNC lies, they are all lying to do what? Take over the world? Line their pockets? Get complete power and destroy what the USA used to be from WITHIN? All the above?

What happened to "live your lives! Don't be afraid to LIVE" like when terrorists threatened us. Now we are supposed to hide in our homes, lose jobs, close businesses because of fear of a fucking flu? This didn't happen with H1N1 and many MANY more died than with this virus..so why NOW? Follow the red flags. Follow the money.

Take your meds and calm down
I'm quite calm. But I sure will continue to ask legit questions about all this shit going on. Keep your head in the sand if you wish and take your own meds to stay that way if it suits you.

Tried to find this on google. No go. So I went to duckduckgo. And there it is front and center:

There what is? An article that explains that Fauci has seen pandemics and outbreaks of disease in every administration he's worked for, so of course he would say it will happen with this administration, too? I'm not sure your point with that link.

Has Fauci said hydroxychloroquine doesn't work, or just that there's no strong evidence that it works? And as I understand it, the FDA provided an emergency approval for its use, without actually saying it works. It is in the hopes it works, of course, and for clinical trials.

If Fauci actually said it doesn't work, I missed it.

Tried to find this on google. No go. So I went to duckduckgo. And there it is front and center:

There what is? An article that explains that Fauci has seen pandemics and outbreaks of disease in every administration he's worked for, so of course he would say it will happen with this administration, too? I'm not sure your point with that link.
And I am not sure why you continue to ignore the warning signs. Did any health doctor warn Obama> How about anyone warn Bill Clinton? There is no reason to explain my point because you would refuse to acknowledge it anyway.

Caused by Trump's press conferences and the compliant media there is a lot of hysteria going on. Time for some facts.

On Friday in New York the wind was blowing, and it was cold and rainy, the perfect breeding ground for the common cold. N.Y. had a cold wet winter lasting four months. It's downtown area is dominated by the elderly and the homeless, and public conveyances are the most popular means of transport. The N.Y. area is infested with Covid-19. Is anyone surprised?

Today, there is a total of 9,602 deaths in the U.S. attributed to the coronavirus. 6,170 deaths have occurred in New York (N.Y. metro area extends to New Jersey), Michigan (Detroit metro area), and Louisiana (New Orleans metro area). That means in the other 46 states 3,432 deaths have occurred among the elderly, sick, homeless, and poor. That means a normal death rate. That means the epidemic has been localized and Covid-19 is not pandemic within the United States. Those figures are cumulative total of a three month period.

Are the elderly in nursing homes and hospitals and the homeless, who were already sick before becoming infected by Covid-19, dying of lung disease, pneumonia, heart disease, influenza, etc. or are they dying because of Covid-19?

The evidence points to the former.

UChicago Medicine reports, for those who contract the disease "80% get what feels like a bad cold and recover at home." The publication goes on to report many did not even know they had the virus.

Also, there is this from Business Insider, "80% of deaths associated with COVID-19 were among adults aged ≥65 years with the highest percentage of severe outcomes among persons aged ≥85 years."

The media reported that a 39-year old health worker died of the coronavirus. Reports now show she did not have the virus. That was not reported in the media. There have countless examples of this fear mongering, and the truth was hidden from the public. Coronavirus test comes back NEGATIVE for New Orleans social worker found dead | Daily Mail Online

At a recent press conference, Dr. Deborah Birx presented a rather startling graph. It showed that New York state and New Jersey, which is connected to the N.Y. city metro area, are anomalies. The rest of the states, all 48 of them, appear to have Covid-19 under control, although Detroit and New Orleans may be the exception. United States Coronavirus: 336,673 Cases and 9,616 Deaths - Worldometer

Dr. Birx also told us that, while the young do get infected, they recover. She said that the mortality rate "increases with age and preexisting medical conditions."

Conclusion: Take away New York City, Detroit, and New Orleans and the media wouldn't have much to talk about.

Trump is unable to hold his weekly political rallies, a practice that began soon after he was sworn in. So, the media is providing a far better alternative -- daily, regularly scheduled television time. Trump couldn't be happier as he is able to remind citizens of what a "tremendous" job he is doing, and his people -- who he chose -- are "doing great" as well. The Republican governors he likes are also doing a "great job." The media is happy to provide Trump his soapbox, and it is obvious that he is enjoying himself.

Best of all, it is free. Trump isn't paying a dime for all this campaign coverage. What's not to like if your name is Trump.

For those not named Trump, the press conferences have become an ordeal and they replace more worthwhile programming.

And I am not sure why you continue to ignore the warning signs. Did any health doctor warn Obama> How about anyone warn Bill Clinton? There is no reason to explain my point because you would refuse to acknowledge it anyway.

I have no idea if any doctors warned Obama or Clinton about pandemics and disease outbreaks. And it's pretty silly to post an article which seems to contradict the point you were making, then refuse to explain because you assume someone won't acknowledge it.

I don't even know what I'm supposed to be seeing warning signs of, at least based on that article.

I was fed up with it way before it even started.

Forum List

Back