Anyone bullish on Meta?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia

The problem for most casual investors is wondering just what Meta's plans are for the future. If it is AI and other forms of alternate reality/gameplay than investors can only speculate, and FB is not the profit generating machine it once was, in a now crowded field.

In one year the stock has gone from $340 to $99. That is a precipitous freefall, but it if rebounds even halfway, you can double your investment.

The problem for most casual investors is wondering just what Meta's plans are for the future. If it is AI and other forms of alternate reality/gameplay than investors can only speculate, and FB is not the profit generating machine it once was, in a now crowded field.

In one year the stock has gone from $340 to $99. That is a precipitous freefall, but it if rebounds even halfway, you can double your investment.

What if it drops another 70%?

What if it drops another 70%?

Thus is the fun of the market.

At $99 a share right now it is too high to take the risk on. You would have to pump a lot of money into it to really take advantage of it when it goes back up.

Meta is very risky imo. If Musk lays of 70% of Twitter staff, Twitter would be a better bet.

Can't argue that, but I see Meta hovering at $150 if it were to not lose money in the next quarter. I'm not sure how long it can keep hemorrhaging money before they have to make a radical change in their future outlook. I might buy up a 100 shares and play the long game.

Edit: OK, I just bought 69 shares, as that was all the cash I had available, at this price, I think it's a good risk, and I'm not in very deep.

Last edited:

Nope, meta is in free fall. The sooner it declares bankruptcy the better.

I saw Jim Cramer crying on TV. Fuck Zuckerberg, too.

I saw Jim Cramer crying on TV. Fuck Zuckerberg, too.
Yea, I heard about that. Cramer could have a greatest hits of stocks he touted that crashed, and Meta would be Number #1.

Note to investors: Never listen to touts like Cramer, they are clowns and for entertainment only.

Anyone bullish on Meta?​

I'd try to pinch a loaf or two on Mark's head when I can.

AIG-bull.jpg

Do please sink your life savings in it! Woke is going broke.

Can't argue that, but I see Meta hovering at $150 if it were to not lose money in the next quarter. I'm not sure how long it can keep hemorrhaging money before they have to make a radical change in their future outlook. I might buy up a 100 shares and play the long game.

Edit: OK, I just bought 69 shares, as that was all the cash I had available, at this price, I think it's a good risk, and I'm not in very deep.
Good luck. I still think Twitter with a stellar CEO and a massive cut in payroll that will go right to their bottom line is the better bet, but who knows? Social media is very fickle.

I think I need to call my broker. Twitter is likely to become a very different animal really soon, since conservative who have been driven off outnumber leftists 3:1.
I dunno.....It's overvalued even after the big drop....What do you think will happen when it's revealed that half the "posters" there are bots?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back