OK Right Wingers. Time to put your money where your mouth is on the Bathroom thing..

So no one who believes that "trans" is normal willing to address this?

This person believes their "true form/identity" is a dragon. They are "transitioning" into a dragon, via surgery. Going by your standards, they are, in fact, a dragon and we should treat them as such.

dragon01_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

Feel free to explain this because seriously, I don't get it.
Its called crazy.

Funny how those who support the "trans" as normal don't dare reply.

That's because most folks draw the line there. Even most gay folks.

This person believes their "true form/identity" is a dragon. They are "transitioning" into a dragon, via surgery. Going by your standards, they are, in fact, a dragon and we should treat them as such.

Its called crazy.

"trans" doesn't equate to gay.

Why is this person 'over the line'? They believe their 'true form' is a dragon.

They believed their first true form was a woman (the person above is a guy).

This person believes their "true form/identity" is a dragon. They are "transitioning" into a dragon, via surgery. Going by your standards, they are, in fact, a dragon and we should treat them as such. If their Tru form is a dragon then by all means be the best dragon you can be, but don't cry when you figure out you can't fly.

Its called crazy.

"trans" doesn't equate to gay.

Why is this person 'over the line'? They believe their 'true form' is a dragon.

They believed their first true form was a woman (the person above is a guy).

I can't say. My brother in law and I were eating lunch in the montrose one day. He is indeed gay,. And absolutely hates trannies. In his opinion they are the biggest reason being gay was so tough because a person would say "gay" and the first image that popped in people's heads was a tyranny. That and he feels they cheapen the cause.

This is interesting, very valid points, excellent questions.

"First, how do you know if someone is really “transgender” or not? Is it determined entirely by how they feel about themselves? If so, do you think that it might be hard to make laws based entirely on how people feel? Did you ever stop to consider that?

Second, what’s the difference between someone with “gender dysphoria” (or, as it used to be called, “gender identity disorder”) and someone, say, with schizophrenia or “multiple personality disorder” or some other psychological condition? In other words, if a man is a biological and chromosomal male but believes he is a woman, is he actually a woman, or does he have a psychological disorder?

If he does have a psychological disorder, should we try to treat that disorder or should we celebrate that disorder? And is it right to call biological males who feel they are women and biological women who feel they are men “freedom fighters”? Perhaps that’s not the best use of the term?

If you are deeply offended that I would dare suggest that many transgender individuals are dealing with a psychological disorder, could you kindly point me to the definitive scientific literature that explains that these biological males are actually females and these biological females are actually males?

I’m not saying they don’t deserve compassion.

To the contrary, I’m saying that’s exactly what they deserve: compassion, not celebration."
"Let’s say that a 6’ 4” male who used to play professional football and who has secretly agonized over his gender identity for years finally determines that he must be true to himself and live as a woman.

Do you think it might be traumatic for a little girl using the library bathroom to see this big man walk into her room wearing a dress and a wig? Should we take her feelings into account, or is she not important? What if that was your granddaughter? Would you care if she was traumatized? And when you speak of “the human rights of all of our citizens” does that include little girls like this?

I understand that this gentleman will have difficulties should he decide to dress and live as a woman, but that is still a choice he is making, and it is not fair to impose his struggles on innocent little children, is it?

And what if this same man, whom we’ll assume is not a sexual predator, wants to share the YMCA locker room with your wife and daughter, standing there in his underwear as they come out of the shower stalls wrapped in towels. Is this fair to them?

Let’s take this one step further.

If any man who claims to be a woman can use women’s bathrooms and locker rooms, then how do we keep the sexual predators out? I’ve asked people to watch this short video, giving examples of male heterosexual predators who donned women’s clothing to get into the ladies’ rooms, and I’d encourage you to watch it too."

"
Without HB2, rapists and voyeurs and pedophiles would have free access to our women and daughters in the safety of their own bathrooms and locker rooms.

Since you don’t like HB2 – indeed, your guitarist called it an “evil virus” – what’s your plan to keep the predators out? How can we tell the difference between a “genuine” transgender person and a sexual predator? Since everyone knows you as “The Boss,” what would you do to keep the ladies and children safe?

And one final question.

When you booked the concert in Greenboro, the laws in North Carolina were just as they are today: In public facilities, people had to use the bathrooms and locker rooms that corresponded to their biological sex.

Why, then, did you agree to come in the first place? Why cancel the concert when things today are just what they were six months ago?"

More at link.

An Open Letter To Bruce Springsteen And His Band

Here's a question for you lefties: Is it "my body, my choice", or is it only mine when the choice is aborting unborn babies? Isn't it inconsistent for you to prattle about "keep your laws off my body!" when it comes to abortion, but then decide that my body belongs to the government, for THEM to mandate who I must be naked or partially naked in front of? I don't even particularly like sharing a bathroom with my own husband, but the left doesn't want me to have any right or say concerning sharing it with total strangers with male genitals. What happened to the "right to privacy" the left likes to natter about when it suits them?

Talk about a war on women. "You bitches shut up and like what we tell you to like!"

If he does have a psychological disorder, should we try to treat that disorder or should we celebrate that disorder? And is it right to call biological males who feel they are women and biological women who feel they are men “freedom fighters”? Perhaps that’s not the best use of the term?
That is the interesting part about this particular psychological disorder. It has been extensively studied and it turns out that actually crossing over to the gender that they identify with IS the best treatment.

http://www.apa.org/monitor/2013/04/transgender.aspx
Uses the study:
An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

The full text of the study is behind a paywall but the abstract gives the jist of the findings and the article linked uses it as a source. Essentially, the best form of 'treatment' here is to have a sex change.

That is the interesting part about this particular psychological disorder. It has been extensively studied and it turns out that actually crossing over to the gender that they identify with IS the best treatment.

Uses the study:

The full text of the study is behind a paywall but the abstract gives the jist of the findings and the article linked uses it as a source. Essentially, the best form of 'treatment' here is to have a sex change.

"Essentially, the best form of 'treatment' here is to have a sex change".

By that logic, the dragon person, posted previously, should be treated as a dragon. Not buying it. The suicide rate among people who have "transed" is staggering. That's some effective treatment. Treating a psychological disorder as if it were normal and not a mental disease is not the answer.

Uses the study:

By that logic, the dragon person, posted previously, should be treated as a dragon. Not buying it. The suicide rate among people who have "transed" is staggering. That's some effective treatment. Treating a psychological disorder as if it were normal and not a mental disease is not the answer.
And yet the research shows that you are incorrect.

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

a8a5992970e54077dcbefb1f1ab7814c.jpg

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.

Chase-Fairy-Dad-Mother-hed-20161.png

This is the guy from that commercial...whatever. This is what republicans want you to believe transgender people look. Without this over the top stereotype they literally have no objection other than to portray humans as having waves of arrousal wash over them just from being in a filthy tampon littered womans bathroom.

For some reason they believe that the guy above will attempt to use a womans bathroom and they will have to sit there sobbing to themselves in a stall as this guy grunts out his morning turd. Whats worse? They will have to sit there and take it because the new law apparently also takes away their voice too!

There is a difference between what the law does and what republicans THINK the law does
First I would like to beat the shit out of Cher and Sonny for not being the proper parents to their child.
Second Chasity Bono still has XX chromosomes and a vagina, so is still a female, even if she gets the addadicktome operation.
No I do not want some mentally insane person in the same bathroom as my wife or daughter, or me. Shame that Jimmy Carter closed the asylums and now all the inmates are running this country. I think it is time to take this country back from the far leftwing fudgepacking and muffdiving nutjobs.

Uses the study:

The research that is behind the paywall? Alrighty then.

According to the 'research', the trans-dragon's best treatment ... is to become a transdragon.

:eusa_hand:

Uses the study:

The research that is behind the paywall? Alrighty then.

According to the 'research', the trans-dragon's best treatment ... is to become a transdragon.

:eusa_hand:
Here is a really novel idea.
what if, instead of it being a mental disorder, its a birth defect and the body is just wrong.
what if the brain is 100% sane.

So you're going to post mental health experts at every restroom door to weed out the "legit" from the perv's.

Alrighty then.........
You are right, it's much easier to just assume all trans are actually sex offenders. Because this is America, and you're guilty if we say you might be.

We should deny black males the right to own or purchase firearms. Hey, you don't know if that's a legitimate purchase by a law abiding citizen or a gangbanger right?
Don't like the comparison, don't use that logic.

Rosa Parks is like, WTF tranny, I can't help being black!
I didn't say that. I said the ignorant mentality is the same. Deflect all you want the truth is you're no different.

Your attempt at placing yourself in the same boat with blacks was obvious and laughable.
gays have been riding the backs of the blacks for decades now. What I dont understand is why the blacks dont get pissed off over it.

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

a8a5992970e54077dcbefb1f1ab7814c.jpg

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.

Chase-Fairy-Dad-Mother-hed-20161.png

This is the guy from that commercial...whatever. This is what republicans want you to believe transgender people look. Without this over the top stereotype they literally have no objection other than to portray humans as having waves of arrousal wash over them just from being in a filthy tampon littered womans bathroom.

For some reason they believe that the guy above will attempt to use a womans bathroom and they will have to sit there sobbing to themselves in a stall as this guy grunts out his morning turd. Whats worse? They will have to sit there and take it because the new law apparently also takes away their voice too!

There is a difference between what the law does and what republicans THINK the law does
Born a woman always a woman, same with men. They medication for their mental disorders not bathrooms.

what if, instead of it being a mental disorder, its a birth defect and the body is just wrong.

A normal, healthy, productive system is a normal, healthy, reproductive system. Nothing at all wrong there.

If the brain thinks that the reproductive system is the problem, then it is the brain that is the problem. If it's a birth defect, then the defect is in the brain, not in the reproductive system. And destroying the reproductive system will do nothing to address what is wrong with the brain.

A normal, healthy, productive system is a normal, healthy, reproductive system. Nothing at all wrong there.

If the brain thinks that the reproductive system is the problem, then it is the brain that is the problem. If it's a birth defect, then the defect is in the brain, not in the reproductive system. And destroying the reproductive system will do nothing to address what is wrong with the brain.
Hard time thinking outside the box?

This might be why you cant get 15 an hour

Gender dysphoria is the same as body integrity disorder. The person suffering feels born into the wrong body. They want their limbs removed. One woman felt she should have been born blind so she put drano in her eyes.

No sane person would suggest that being born with arms, legs and sighted was a birth defect and the brain is 100% sane.

So the transdragon person has a body birth defect ... and their body really should be a dragon???
WTF is this dragon shit?
everyone knows the gay people are into unicorns

Trans woman has ears surgically removed to become ‘a dragon’

This person truly believes their "true form" is a dragon and is being surgically altered to such. They first thought their "true form" was a woman (they were born a male).

Go ahead, tell me again how the body they were born with is a birth defect and this is 'normal' ... because the defect isn't in their head.

Forum List

Back