OK Right Wingers. Time to put your money where your mouth is on the Bathroom thing..

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

a8a5992970e54077dcbefb1f1ab7814c.jpg

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.

Chase-Fairy-Dad-Mother-hed-20161.png

This is the guy from that commercial...whatever. This is what republicans want you to believe transgender people look. Without this over the top stereotype they literally have no objection other than to portray humans as having waves of arrousal wash over them just from being in a filthy tampon littered womans bathroom.

For some reason they believe that the guy above will attempt to use a womans bathroom and they will have to sit there sobbing to themselves in a stall as this guy grunts out his morning turd. Whats worse? They will have to sit there and take it because the new law apparently also takes away their voice too!

There is a difference between what the law does and what republicans THINK the law does

I will decide who uses my bathroom and who doesn't. I would think that other bathroom owners would do the same.

These teenage girls complained about the boy in their locker room. He says he's a girl. He may not see his penis when he gets undressed. All of the girls see a naked boy in a wig. They don't want him there.

All of the girls have to accept the boy with his dick hanging out and a wig on his head is a girl because in his mind, he imagines himself to be a girl.

No

Students protest transgender classmate's use of girl's locker room | Fox News

If he does have a psychological disorder, should we try to treat that disorder or should we celebrate that disorder? And is it right to call biological males who feel they are women and biological women who feel they are men “freedom fighters”? Perhaps that’s not the best use of the term?
That is the interesting part about this particular psychological disorder. It has been extensively studied and it turns out that actually crossing over to the gender that they identify with IS the best treatment.

http://www.apa.org/monitor/2013/04/transgender.aspx
Uses the study:
An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie

The full text of the study is behind a paywall but the abstract gives the jist of the findings and the article linked uses it as a source. Essentially, the best form of 'treatment' here is to have a sex change.

"Essentially, the best form of 'treatment' here is to have a sex change".

By that logic, the dragon person, posted previously, should be treated as a dragon. Not buying it. The suicide rate among people who have "transed" is staggering. That's some effective treatment. Treating a psychological disorder as if it were normal and not a mental disease is not the answer.
And yet the research shows that you are incorrect.

The research that is behind the paywall? Alrighty then.

According to the 'research', the trans-dragon's best treatment ... is to become a transdragon.

:eusa_hand:
There is a ton out there that support this. What there is lacking is any peer reviewed research that states otherwise.

perhaps the best thing for the 'dragon' is to do whatever it wants to their body. It is their body after all - I could care less how they want to fuck it up.

These teenage girls complained about the boy in their locker room. He says he's a girl. He may not see his penis when he gets undressed. All of the girls see a naked boy in a wig. They don't want him there.

All of the girls have to accept the boy with his dick hanging out and a wig on his head is a girl because in his mind, he imagines himself to be a girl.

No

Students protest transgender classmate's use of girl's locker room | Fox News
A clear case of trying to demand that the one teen has the right to trample all over the rights of everyone else.

If he does have a psychological disorder, should we try to treat that disorder or should we celebrate that disorder? And is it right to call biological males who feel they are women and biological women who feel they are men “freedom fighters”? Perhaps that’s not the best use of the term?
That is the interesting part about this particular psychological disorder. It has been extensively studied and it turns out that actually crossing over to the gender that they identify with IS the best treatment.

Uses the study:

The full text of the study is behind a paywall but the abstract gives the jist of the findings and the article linked uses it as a source. Essentially, the best form of 'treatment' here is to have a sex change.

By that logic, the dragon person, posted previously, should be treated as a dragon. Not buying it. The suicide rate among people who have "transed" is staggering. That's some effective treatment. Treating a psychological disorder as if it were normal and not a mental disease is not the answer.

According to the 'research', the trans-dragon's best treatment ... is to become a transdragon.

Dude, don't laugh. You think you're making a joke about some out-of-the-possibility silliness, but . . .

Man – Baphomet Medusa – Alters Body To Look Like A ‘Mythical Creature’

Out of consideration for people's sensibilities, I will not put pictures of body mods in my post, but be warned before you click the link that the pics might make you very uncomfortable.

Since many of my friends are members of the "alternative" community, I regularly come in contact with people who have extreme body modifications, and . . . let's just say I'm glad I have an industrial-strength poker face sometimes.

Uses the study:

Here is a really novel idea.
what if, instead of it being a mental disorder, its a birth defect and the body is just wrong.
what if the brain is 100% sane.

Here's a really novel idea: what if their disorder, whatever it is, is THEIR problem, not mine, and shouldn't allow .1% of the population to make over half the population extremely uncomfortable and possibly at risk of physical danger from sick bastards who want to exploit the situation?

Life with a disability sucks. Welcome to the club, buttercup. Now suck it up and deal like a reasonable adult.

what if, instead of it being a mental disorder, its a birth defect and the body is just wrong.

So the transdragon person has a body birth defect ... and their body really should be a dragon???
WTF is this dragon shit?
everyone knows the gay people are into unicorns

dragon01_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

Trans woman has ears surgically removed to become ‘a dragon’

This person truly believes their "true form" is a dragon and is being surgically altered to such. They first thought their "true form" was a woman (they were born a male).

Go ahead, tell me again how the body they were born with is a birth defect and this is 'normal' ... because the defect isn't in their head.

*wince* See, I was nice enough to just include the link without the pics. Bleh.

Here's a question for you lefties: Is it "my body, my choice", or is it only mine when the choice is aborting unborn babies? Isn't it inconsistent for you to prattle about "keep your laws off my body!" when it comes to abortion, but then decide that my body belongs to the government, for THEM to mandate who I must be naked or partially naked in front of? I don't even particularly like sharing a bathroom with my own husband, but the left doesn't want me to have any right or say concerning sharing it with total strangers with male genitals. What happened to the "right to privacy" the left likes to natter about when it suits them?

Talk about a war on women. "You bitches shut up and like what we tell you to like!"

I note with great interest that I have STILL not gotten any response to this from the leftists so eager to tell us all about "women's rights", "right to privacy", etc.

Uses the study:

Here's a really novel idea: what if their disorder, whatever it is, is THEIR problem, not mine, and shouldn't allow .1% of the population to make over half the population extremely uncomfortable and possibly at risk of physical danger from sick bastards who want to exploit the situation?

Life with a disability sucks. Welcome to the club, buttercup. Now suck it up and deal like a reasonable adult.
Right on the mark.

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

This is Chaz. Chaz was born a female. Do you want Chaz to use the womens bathroom?

This is Laverne. Laverne was born a male. Do you want Laverne in the Mens Bathroom.

This is the guy from that commercial...whatever. This is what republicans want you to believe transgender people look. Without this over the top stereotype they literally have no objection other than to portray humans as having waves of arrousal wash over them just from being in a filthy tampon littered womans bathroom.

For some reason they believe that the guy above will attempt to use a womans bathroom and they will have to sit there sobbing to themselves in a stall as this guy grunts out his morning turd. Whats worse? They will have to sit there and take it because the new law apparently also takes away their voice too!

There is a difference between what the law does and what republicans THINK the law does

The answer to your test is simple, Laverne looks so convincingly Female, no one would question her. Chaz looks so convincingly Male, no one would question him. I think the specimin C is the one people are concerned about. I dont know though, the whole thing doesnt bother me at all, let people do what their gonna do and if fights break out in bathrooms, then we'll deal with it then.

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

The answer to your test is simple, Laverne looks so convincingly Female, no one would question her. Chaz looks so convincingly Male, no one would question him. I think the specimin C is the one people are concerned about. I dont know though, the whole thing doesnt bother me at all, let people do what their gonna do and if fights break out in bathrooms, then we'll deal with it then.

Yeah, I don't wanna have to have a fistfight with some guy in a dress just to have some damned privacy while I pee. Call me Ms. Silly, but urination just shouldn't be that big a hassle.

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

Yeah, I don't wanna have to have a fistfight with some guy in a dress just to have some damned privacy while I pee. Call me Ms. Silly, but urination just shouldn't be that big a hassle.

Well, your opinion counts, something tells me this will affect women adversely more than it will men. Maybe thats why it doesnt bother me that much, maybe this is the democrats version of the war on women? hell I dont know, but thanks for being on the front lines Cecielle

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

Well, your opinion counts, something tells me this will affect women adversely more than it will men. Maybe thats why it doesnt bother me that much, maybe this is the democrats version of the war on women? hell I dont know, but thanks for being on the front lines Cecielle

It's absolutely part of their war on women. Like I said, these hypocritical pusbags are ALL about "privacy" and "my body, my choice" . . . as long as the "private choice" I'm making is to kill my unborn child. Let me start wanting to make choices about my body and my privacy in regards to disrobing in a bathroom or locker room, and suddenly my body is the state's chattel, and I'm being told to shut up and get naked in front of whomever the government tells me to.

Here is a simple test.

confphotos17f-8-web.jpg

Basically, we don't want Guno putting on a wig and running into the girls room. Chaz can use the boys room and Laverne (dammmn she's hot) can use the girls room

Not in North Carolina.

Uses the study:

here is yet one more novel idea. How about you read my comments on here and get the clue that I disagree with them using the wrong bathroom too. not so much for the real ones, but for the many fakes and freaks that are going to use the "right" to go into the wrong restroom.
So stop being so f-ing dense you uneducated POS.
No offense meant.

here is yet one more novel idea. How about you read my comments on here and get the clue that I disagree with them using the wrong bathroom too. not so much for the real ones, but for the many fakes and freaks that are going to use the "right" to go into the wrong restroom.
So stop being so f-ing dense you uneducated POS.
No offense meant.

Let me add to the novel ideas. How about you pick the wedgie of ruffled panties out of your crack and stop thinking everything is a direct, personal attack? Unless you have identified yourself as a trans male at some point in life - and as far as I know, you never have - I'm presumably not referring to you personally when I talk about having this disability.

Forum List

Back