OK Right Wingers. Time to put your money where your mouth is on the Bathroom thing..

Actually Gender Dysphoria is not a mental illness. No matter how much you click your heels and wish it be so, you are wrong.

Now that you are educated, you can either keep screaming reality is not real, or you can admit you were wrong.

I would no more allow someone with your infliction around our children than I would anyone else with an obvious mental disease

Your children have already been in bathrooms with transgendered women.

The mental disease is trying to deny that reality.

You have no idea where my children have been, stop the BS thinking you do, slag hag

If they've peed in a public toilet more than once, they most likely have. Denial doesn't change fact.

And you know this how?

Educate yourself

Statistics 101: Principles of Statistics Course - Online Video Lessons | Study.com

I would no more allow someone with your infliction around our children than I would anyone else with an obvious mental disease

You have no idea where my children have been, stop the BS thinking you do, slag hag

If they've peed in a public toilet more than once, they most likely have. Denial doesn't change fact.

And you know this how?

Educate yourself

Statistics 101: Principles of Statistics Course - Online Video Lessons | Study.com

Dumbass, how do you know THEY DIDNT KNOW?

Stop guessing, slag hag. You're becoming as boring as your sock account

Ah, the go to for Sassygunslinger when she's got no response...to call someone a "sock".

I've only ever had one account here. How many have you had, Allie? This your third or fourth now?

Shush slag hag, you're an annoying sock,

I think you're threats to society so how bout dem cookies....
Trying to force others to accept your delusions as normal behavior is unhealthy for society.
You think society "needs help" understanding you when it is you that needs help. Psychiatric help

Okay, what help do we need?

Do you know of a treatment regime that works?

You're the expert so what treatment would make a Trans person normal?

Do ANY of you have an answer?

I think you're threats to society so how bout dem cookies....
Trying to force others to accept your delusions as normal behavior is unhealthy for society.
You think society "needs help" understanding you when it is you that needs help. Psychiatric help

Okay, what help do we need?

Do you know of a treatment regime that works?

You're the expert so what treatment would make a Trans person normal?

Do ANY of you have an answer?
We are willing to help you with your disorder..............but it will cost you $100 an hour for the therapy......................

So no one who believes that "trans" is normal willing to address this?

This person believes their "true form/identity" is a dragon. They are "transitioning" into a dragon, via surgery. Going by your standards, they are, in fact, a dragon and we should treat them as such.

dragon01_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg

Feel free to explain this because seriously, I don't get it.

This person believes their "true form/identity" is a dragon. They are "transitioning" into a dragon, via surgery. Going by your standards, they are, in fact, a dragon and we should treat them as such.

Its called crazy.

I've answered this before

We don't discriminate against ugly women or insane men

Easy enough for you?

Gotta pecker, it's in the men's room with you, got none, stay the hell out
Who is going to check? Are You?
This is the most ridiculous aspect of this idiotic law: "enforcement."

No it's not, if you use your head (asking a bit much)

You obey the law, if you don't, a citizen will report the criminal activity. Only then would POLICE be involved.

It could be as simple as checking drivers license.

If the tranny attempts to hide its true identity, then police would take further steps.

It's real simple, just like any of the thousands of simple investigations Law Enforcement does daily.

Not very dramatic
So, you think you will call the police and they will arrive before the person finishes their piss because it is such a serious offense. They do not get there that fast when an officer has been shot.

Easy enough for you?

You obey the law, if you don't, a citizen will report the criminal activity. Only then would POLICE be involved.

If the tranny attempts to hide its true identity, then police would take further steps.

It's real simple, just like any of the thousands of simple investigations Law Enforcement does daily.

Not very dramatic
So, you think you will call the police and they will arrive before the person finishes their piss because it is such a serious offense. They do not get there that fast when an officer has been shot.

If you have a point, please make it.

Our criminal justice system don't change at the bathroom door

Easy enough for you?

Not very dramatic

I made a good point. You ignored it. The law cannot be enforced.

First question, if they can pass as the real deal then why is it an issue? It's not. It's a fake issue. Nothing but red meat tossed out there by whomever to distract us. Our last Mayer found out that it isn't even popular in an extremely liberal city. For those most part who cares. Let the business owner decid.

Not very dramatic

I made a good point. You ignored it. The law cannot be enforced.

Because the speed of response?

Guess we take all laws of the books then?

First question, if they can pass as the real deal then why is it an issue? It's not. It's a fake issue. Nothing but red meat tossed out there by whomever to distract us. Our last Mayer found out that it isn't even popular in an extremely liberal city. For those most part who cares. Let the business owner decid.

Some can, most however can't.

Why are progressives hung up on the superficial all of the sudden.

BREASTS do not make a woman a woman.

The disrespect the left have for women has never been so clearly defined then with this issue

It's not a real issue. It's anti gay bigots lashing out at whatever targets they can because they lost the gay marriage battle. They failed with gays so now they're going after the transgendered community. These bathroom laws, like the Voter ID laws, are a solution going after a nonexistent problem.

It's not a real issue. It's anti gay bigots lashing out at whatever targets they can because they lost the gay marriage battle. They failed with gays so now they're going after the transgendered community. These bathroom laws, like the Voter ID laws, are a solution going after a nonexistent problem.

No it's not, it's our respect for women. WE know a woman is more than a pair of tits.

No it's not, it's our respect for women. WE know a woman is more than a pair of tits.

Yes, there is a vagina to, and women are easier on the eyes and smell much better then dudes. But still, if I'm at the bar taking a piss it's typically outside behind the bar while a chick is barfing behind a dumpster. So I just don't care. This stuff works it's self out. Let the owners of the place decided. We don't like the choice we go someplace else.

Yes, there is a vagina to, and women are easier on the eyes and smell much better then dudes. But still, if I'm at the bar taking a piss it's typically outside behind the bar while a chick is barfing behind a dumpster. So I just don't care. This stuff works it's self out. Let the owners of the place decided. We don't like the choice we go someplace else.

The same should have been used with smoking bans. We are way past common sense I guess

The same should have been used with smoking bans. We are way past common sense I guess

Hell yeah. You know the world is turning gay when you can't smoke in a bar. Next thing they will ban is cusing. Sheesh. So glad I don't live in that sesspool Houston.

Its called crazy.

Funny how those who support the "trans" as normal don't dare reply.

Forum List

Back