Bill Clinton woul not have allowed russian jets to showboat over carriers

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I can't figure out why the rest of the world thinks that they can walk all over Obama. I know Bill Clinton would not have allowed such a thing to happen. In fact, I don't think any American president would have allowed that to happen. I'm not expecting us to shoot them down but why doesn't Obama at least object to the behavior. He could be a secret communist working with them or he is a complete pussy inside. I suspect it is a combination of both.

"You don’t get to kill people just because they’re being annoying," retired frigate and cruiser commanding officer Capt. Rick Hoffman told the Navy Timesabout the incident.

[Q

What should Obama do?

The same thing that the Turks did. Shoot down one of the planes as a warning. Putin would then respect the US. Right now Obama is his bitch. Very embarrassing to this country.

Putin is probably just having fun bitch slapping Obama. You can't really blame him.
In all truth Putin pisses on him and North Korea bitch slaps him.
What should Obama do?
We got jets. AND auto tracking guns. Don't need to fire to check them. Of course this is the same dumb son of a bitch that WARNS the enemy one hour before he bombs them.
siGk2gj.jpg

Putin is probably just having fun bitch slapping Obama. You can't really blame him.
In all truth Putin pisses on him and North Korea bitch slaps him.
What should Obama do?
We got jets. AND auto tracking guns. Don't need to fire to check them. Of course this is the same dumb son of a bitch that WARNS the enemy one hour before he bombs them.
Heard on the news last night that we knew way before their jets buzzed the ship that they were unarmed and not locked on to the ship as a target. Hard to explain why we would get set to fire at them. However, now they're buzzing our jets routinely, as well. That could cause an oopsy moment if either pilot isn't at the top of their game. Do you suppose this is something new, or something that's been going on because the Russians are assholes, and for some reason the media has just latched on to it? Fox has been running the 2 second clip of the jet flying over the ship for a week now.

[Q

What should Obama do?

The same thing that the Turks did. Shoot down one of the planes as a warning. Putin would then respect the US. Right now Obama is his bitch. Very embarrassing to this country.
When a Russian jet enters US territorial airspace, he will...International waters are not like the indecent in Turkey..

When a Russian warplane makes menacing runs a few feet from our ships in international waters it is not much different than a warplane entering our airspace.

The correct response would have been to shoot down one of the planes as a warning that the US cannot be bullied but Obama was too much of a coward to confront Putin.

Obama is Putin's bitch.

[Q

What should Obama do?

When a Russian jet enters US territorial airspace, he will...International waters are not like the indecent in Turkey..

When a Russian warplane makes menacing runs a few feet from our ships in international waters it is not much different than a warplane entering our airspace.

The correct response would have been to shoot down one of the planes as a warning that the US cannot be bullied but Obama was too much of a coward to confront Putin.

Obama is Putin's bitch.
Not true. Pootin is menacing the power he can't overcome...And naval SOP does not shoot down every hot dog pilot...
"You don’t get to kill people just because they’re being annoying," retired frigate and cruiser commanding officer Capt. Rick Hoffman told the Navy Timesabout the incident.

[

Not true. Pootin is menacing the power he can't overcome...And naval SOP does not shoot down every hot dog pilot...

A foreign warplane performing aggressive movements towards our fleet in international waters is not just annoying but dangerous. Not only does it show a disrespect but it is in violation of the agreements we have to not do those things because it may provoke hostile actions. That is no different than a Russian plane entering Turkish airspace and the Turks dealing with it in a forceful manner.

Obama is incapable of dealing with the aggressiveness of the Russians because he is a pussy and does not have the courage to confront the bully.

He did not have the courage to serve in the military himself and he does not understand how to be Commander in Chief. He is a Pussy in Chief and Putin knows that.

[

A foreign warplane performing aggressive movements towards our fleet in international waters is not just annoying but dangerous. Not only does it show a disrespect but it is in violation of the agreements we have to not do those things because it may provoke hostile actions. That is no different than a Russian plane entering Turkish airspace and the Turks dealing with it in a forceful manner.

Obama is incapable of dealing with the aggressiveness of the Russians because he is a pussy and does not have the courage to confront the bully.

He did not have the courage to serve in the military himself and he does not understand how to be Commander in Chief. He is a Pussy in Chief and Putin knows that.
It IS different from the Syrian incident because the Russian jet was loaded with bombs. These are young men with powerful toys and not much to do, letting their testosterone hang out. I think its a dangerous game, but so is drag racing and 'chicken' and a lot of other things people get up to for an adrenaline rush. Kerry warned them yesterday that the behavior is unsafe and unprofessional. What else, short of bombing an unarmed plane, would you suggest?

Just wondering what carrier has been involved in such an incident?

i can name a bunch of them and two that i was on FOUR (4) different times, i even have my own photos and 8mm film.
I suspected these shenanigans have been going on for some time--media just cottoned on to it, turning it into yet another foreign policy bitch point.

Forum List

Back