Oil discoveries dispel "Peak Oil" as myth

What I do KNOW, is EV's (absent a Nicola Tesla broadcast energy system) are not the way to go.
The sun broadcast free energy every day! It's harvested by solar shingles / panels, turbines, & bio-fuel crops every day & used to propel our vehicles down the road every day!

Yeah, and it would take 72 days of sunlight to recharge your Tesla. You willing to wait that long to go on a drive?
It takes 9 days to use all the battery power in a Tesla battery. 9 solar panels will keep it charged up.

Last edited:
What I do KNOW, is EV's (absent a Nicola Tesla broadcast energy system) are not the way to go.
The sun broadcast free energy every day! It's harvested by solar shingles / panels, turbines, & bio-fuel crops every day & used to propel our vehicles down the road every day!

Yeah, and it would take 72 days of sunlight to recharge your Tesla. You willing to wait that long to go on a drive?
It takes 9 days to use all the battery power in a Tesla battery. 9 solar panels will keep it charged up.

Where do you people come from. You can drain a Tesla in a couple of hours of driving.

Where do you people come from. You can drain a Tesla in a couple of hours of driving.

Idiot! You can't legally drive 335 miles in 2 hours. The average US vehicle takes 9 days to drive that far. 9 solar panels will produce enough to power the average vehicle the 13,500 miles they travel every year.

Idiot! You can't legally drive 335 miles in 2 hours. The average US vehicle takes 9 days to drive that far. 9 solar panels will produce enough to power the average vehicle the 13,500 miles they travel every year.

Depends on how fast you drive, and whether it is cold etc. etc. etc. I REGULARLY legally drive 350 miles in just over 4.5 hours. We have 80 mph speed limits out where i live, so clearly it is you who are the idiot.

Depends on how fast you drive, and whether it is cold etc. etc. etc. I REGULARLY legally drive 350 miles in just over 4.5 hours. We have 80 mph speed limits out where i live, so clearly it is you who are the idiot.

Dear Idiot 4.5 hours is not 2 hours!!! You don't drive that far every day!!! You don''t drive 128,000 miles a year!!!

Dear Idiot 4.5 hours is not 2 hours!!! You don't drive that far every day!!! You don''t drive 128,000 miles a year!!!

How the fuck do you know how many miles he drives? And where did you get the average of 350 miles in 9 days? More like 3 days

Guinness book of world record driver don't drive 100,000 miles a year, but you retards claim to drive over 127,000 miles a year! LOL!!!!!!

The average is 13,500 miles a year!

This is cute:

<Snipping stuff Rdean doesn't understand anyway>

Seriously, Homo sapiens is about 200,000 years old in the fossil record. Is this the best we can do?[/B]

Clearly not, maybe you should stop posting? That would help
God has not put more oil in the ground. My wells in north east ohio are still nearly dry, not worth pumping. I would like to see those checks again but n o matter how much I wish or you wish it ain't gunna happen they have been pumped dry. Wish I could live in the fantasy land you live in!

Dear bigger idiot, if you drive a Tesla in cold weather your range drops by half. No, I don't drive 128,000 a year. That's not what I said, are you stupid? Oh wait...it's you....you ARE stupid!

This is cute:

Seriously, Homo sapiens is about 200,000 years old in the fossil record. Is this the best we can do?[/B]

God has not put more oil in the ground. My wells in north east ohio are still nearly dry, not worth pumping. I would like to see those checks again but n o matter how much I wish or you wish it ain't gunna happen they have been pumped dry. Wish I could live in the fantasy land you live in!

Actually we don't know that. There is evidence of oil reservoirs in Texas recharging. The Mexican Hat oil field in Utah should have run dry years and years ago, but it is still pumping. The fact is we really don't know how oil is created. We have a theory, one that is supported by some factual evidence, but there is also a theory the oil is abiotic, and there is significant evidence to support that theory as well.

This is cute:

Actually we don't know that. There is evidence of oil reservoirs in Texas recharging. The Mexican Hat oil field in Utah should have run dry years and years ago, but it is still pumping. The fact is we really don't know how oil is created. We have a theory, one that is supported by some factual evidence, but there is also a theory the oil is abiotic, and there is significant evidence to support that theory as well.
Bull shit I check mine monthly has not changed. It had the condtiions before to produce oil and has not changed in thirty years. I can believe your horse shit or my own tests. Please show me your evidence! Would love to see it!

Oil doesn’t just give us gasoline and diesel fuel, we also get the following from oil----------

oil1a.gif

Funny, everyone you mention stands to profit if they are to be believed. Imagine, Total, oil company right, wants the public to believe we are at the peak, production, supply, known reserves, either way as long as people believe Total's claim, the price per barrel of oil will be perceived as of greater value.

Exxon and Chevron denies it. So there goes that premise that Big Oil wants it.

How about that BP well in the gulf, so much damned oil it blew up and could hardly be contained.

Emptiness. The Macondo Prospect held 55 million barrels, total. That's enough energy to get us through about 2/3 of a day at current consumption rates. Hardly proof of "plenty".

Do better.

I wonder how much longer this peak will last, most likely hundreds of thousands of years.

Peak is already here. Terminal decline will begin by roughly 2015. Evidenced by the rising price of fuel today, the price of food, the geopolitical climate and the geological data which shows that new discoveries are not keeping up with dying capacity.

As for your allies here relying on personal ridicule, and utterly unable to counter the data (that assclown Samson foremost among them), that's fine. Keep your focus on me, and keep ducking the reality of the global energy crisis that is on our doorstep. You all represent the kinds of people in power who are the real doomers, stalling progress towards acknowledging this reality, and stalling from ever doing anything about it.

You'll learn, when your grocery bill doubles and triples within a few years. And/Or global trade war breaks out.

For all your posturing and arrogant ignorance, tell us then, how these former petrol geologists and Big Oil CEOs are somehow wrong (you won't, because you can't):

[ame]

[ame]

Nope it is still going up in production:

"The World Keeps Not Running Out of Oil" (Petroleum Geologist is the author) July 2017

Whatever happened to fears over “peak oil”? (Same Petroleum Geologist making detailed comments in the thread) June 2018

It's Been A Tough Week For Peak Oil Theorists (Author has 39 year career in the Oil and Gas industry) September 2017

Last edited:
This is cute:

How the fuck you think it got there in the first place Einstein??

I gotta give Crusaderfrank credit. That dude has been participating in this same thread for 8 years.

Hats off to him.

This is cute:

How the fuck you think it got there in the first place Einstein??

Yeah yeah we know...

1.jpg

Forum List

Back