GREAT: U.S. Oil Production Booms As New Year Begins...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Nice job Trump. It's time to limit our reliance on foreign oil. :thup:

U.S. crude oil production is flirting with record highs heading into the new year, thanks to the technological nimbleness of shale oil drillers .

The current abundance has erased memories of 1973 gas lines, which raised pump prices dramatically, traumatizing the United States and reordering its economy. In the decades since, presidents and politicians have made pronouncements calling for U.S. energy independence.

President Jimmy Carter in a televised speech compared the energy crisis of 1977 to “the moral equivalent of war.”

“It’s a total turnaround from where we were in the ’70s,” said Frank Verrastro, senior vice president at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

The United States is so awash in oil that petroleum-rich Saudi Arabia’s state-owned oil and natural gas company is reportedly interested in investing in the fertile Texas Permian Basin shale oil region, according to a report last month...

More:
U.S. oil production booms as new year begins
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

`
`

The article did NOT make the connection between trump and increased oil production. It's because, he had nothing to do with it.

Aw, such butthurt anger. It's happening on Trump's watch. Good on em. :thup:

`
`

The article did NOT make the connection between trump and increased oil production. It's because, he had nothing to do with it.
Surely you know that oil exploration, drilling, extraction, transportation and refining is an overnight activity..

`
`

I agree, he just happened to be president when this happened but had nothing to do with it. The financing of this venture started at least a year before trump became president. These oil drilling's take at least a year or two to finance and plan out long before a penny in profit is seen.

`
`

I agree, he just happened to be president when this happened but had nothing to do with it. The financing of this venture started at least a year before trump became president. These oil drilling's take at least a year or two to finance and plan out long before a penny in profit is seen.

:crybaby: I think it's time for a diaper change kid. Run along and get mommy.

`
`

It happened during Oblama and???

Cool. But Hussein isn't the President anymore. Y'all haters gotta come to grips with that. It's over. And he ain't coming back. Trump's the man now.
Nope, for us that have oil royalties the low price cuts us out of money...But it makes it nice at the pump, depends though on refining capacity and supply...That is what makes fuel cheap since crude oil doesn't work very well...I voted for Trump,, Derp...

`
`

You didn’t read the article, you liar.

Here....right from the article.

“The oil-friendly Trump administration has approved the controversial Keystone XL pipeline and is reportedly considering loosening offshore oil drilling regulations.

The Republican tax bill that President Trump signed into law Dec. 22 allows oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska, a potentially rich pool but a move that conservationists oppose.”

`
`

Troll fail...

we have been producing enough oil to export for years.. the op is an idiot.

`
`

You are mostly correct. Trump had little to do with it but what he did to make many things come about like this was to simply get elected. Many businesses then saw that the stifling yoke jughead had placed on them was gone, or soon would be, and they were free to make money again, feed the stagnant economy and get more people working, realizing that the boot of excessive regulations on their throat was going away. Which was an actual huge thing in itself for this country. Around here the oilfields were all but shut down, and almost to the week Trump was elected they started hiring again.

PS: I wrote this and there is no link to it.

`
`

Troll fail...

I have no use for whiny haters. I'm over em.

You didn’t read the article, you liar.Here....right from the article.“The oil-friendly Trump administration has approved the controversial Keystone XL pipeline and is reportedly considering loosening offshore oil drilling regulations.The Republican tax bill that President Trump signed into law Dec. 22 allows oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska, a potentially rich pool but a move that conservationists oppose.”
`
`

He gave his OPINION. Stated no facts that link trump and this current news. When you can post PROOF positive that trump was responsible for this then do so. Outside of that, all I'm seeing is partisan wishful thinking.

You didn’t read the article, you liar.Here....right from the article.“The oil-friendly Trump administration has approved the controversial Keystone XL pipeline and is reportedly considering loosening offshore oil drilling regulations.The Republican tax bill that President Trump signed into law Dec. 22 allows oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska, a potentially rich pool but a move that conservationists oppose.”
`
`

He gave his OPINION. Stated no facts that link trump and this current news. When you can post PROOF positive that trump was responsible for this then do so. Outside of that, all I'm seeing is partisan wishful thinking.

You said the article didn’t connect Trump and increased oil production.

You lied. Of course the Keystone Pipline and Drilling in ANWR will help increase production.

`
`

Trump is president now. That was all he had to do to jump start the economy and all the proof anyone needs if they can look at facts and be honest with themselves..

`
`

You said the article didn’t connect Trump and increased oil production.

You lied.

ok private anus;

other than opening his fat mouth feel free to connect Trump to increased oil production.

go ...

`
`

Trump is president now. That was all he had to do to jump start the economy and all the proof anyone needs if they can look at facts and be honest with themselves..

It was right there in the article. :badgrin:

The oil-friendly Trump administration has approved the controversial Keystone XL pipeline and is reportedly considering loosening offshore oil drilling regulations.

The Republican tax bill that President Trump signed into law Dec. 22 allows oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska, a potentially rich pool but a move that conservationists oppose.
Of course Drilling in ANWR will increase production, there is somewhere between 6 and 16million barrels of oil in ANWR, according to the USGS.

Forum List

Back