GREAT: U.S. Oil Production Booms As New Year Begins...

You didn’t read the article, you liar.Here....right from the article.“The oil-friendly Trump administration has approved the controversial Keystone XL pipeline and is reportedly considering loosening offshore oil drilling regulations.The Republican tax bill that President Trump signed into law Dec. 22 allows oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska, a potentially rich pool but a move that conservationists oppose.”
`
`

He gave his OPINION. Stated no facts that link trump and this current news. When you can post PROOF positive that trump was responsible for this then do so. Outside of that, all I'm seeing is partisan wishful thinking.

Why do you hate good news so much? Is it only about your irrational hatred of Trump? It's happening on Trump's watch, therefore he gets credit. Y'all haters just need to accept that he is the man. It's his show. It is what it is.

Nice job Trump. It's time to limit our reliance on foreign oil. :thup:

U.S. crude oil production is flirting with record highs heading into the new year, thanks to the technological nimbleness of shale oil drillers .

The current abundance has erased memories of 1973 gas lines, which raised pump prices dramatically, traumatizing the United States and reordering its economy. In the decades since, presidents and politicians have made pronouncements calling for U.S. energy independence.

President Jimmy Carter in a televised speech compared the energy crisis of 1977 to “the moral equivalent of war.”

“It’s a total turnaround from where we were in the ’70s,” said Frank Verrastro, senior vice president at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

The United States is so awash in oil that petroleum-rich Saudi Arabia’s state-owned oil and natural gas company is reportedly interested in investing in the fertile Texas Permian Basin shale oil region, according to a report last month...

More:
U.S. oil production booms as new year begins
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®
Will it "trickle down"?

Like it or not, presidents get credit and blame for what happens on their watch. That's why so many of them try to push unpopular things out to after they leave office. Why do you think Obama pushed the unpleasant facets of obamadon'tcare out so far? He hoped it wouldn't fall apart until another president could be blamed for it.

Last edited:
Here is another article.

Drilling in Arctic Refuge Gets a Green Light. What’s Next?

“President Trump on Wednesday was poised to sign the new tax bill, passed by Congress, which lifts a decades-old ban on oil and gas drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in northeastern Alaska. Here’s a look at what might happen now.”

Yea, Trump has nothing to do with oil production.

Here is another article.

Drilling in Arctic Refuge Gets a Green Light. What’s Next?

“President Trump on Wednesday was poised to sign the new tax bill, passed by Congress, which lifts a decades-old ban on oil and gas drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in northeastern Alaska. Here’s a look at what might happen now.”

Yea, Trump has nothing to do with oil production.

so prove he signed the bill that opened anwr

unless oil goes back up to 140 a barrel nobody wants to fuck with the arctic oil reserves.

Last edited:
You didn’t read the article, you liar.Here....right from the article.“The oil-friendly Trump administration has approved the controversial Keystone XL pipeline and is reportedly considering loosening offshore oil drilling regulations.The Republican tax bill that President Trump signed into law Dec. 22 allows oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska, a potentially rich pool but a move that conservationists oppose.”
`
`

He gave his OPINION. Stated no facts that link trump and this current news. When you can post PROOF positive that trump was responsible for this then do so. Outside of that, all I'm seeing is partisan wishful thinking.
Trump is president now. That was all he had to do to jump start the economy and all the proof anyone needs if they can look at facts and be honest with themselves..

It was right there in the article. :badgrin:

The oil-friendly Trump administration has approved the controversial Keystone XL pipeline and is reportedly considering loosening offshore oil drilling regulations.

The Republican tax bill that President Trump signed into law Dec. 22 allows oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska, a potentially rich pool but a move that conservationists oppose.
Of course Drilling in ANWR will increase production, there is somewhere between 6 and 16million barrels of oil in ANWR, according to the USGS.

A pipeline does not increase production.

Thinking about loosening offshore oil drilling regulations does not increase production

New drilling in ANWR has not started yet, thus is has not increased production.

Fucking moronic partisan hack.

`
`

Trump is president now. That was all he had to do to jump start the economy and all the proof anyone needs if they can look at facts and be honest with themselves..

It was right there in the article. :badgrin:

The oil-friendly Trump administration has approved the controversial Keystone XL pipeline and is reportedly considering loosening offshore oil drilling regulations.

The Republican tax bill that President Trump signed into law Dec. 22 allows oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska, a potentially rich pool but a move that conservationists oppose.
Of course Drilling in ANWR will increase production, there is somewhere between 6 and 16million barrels of oil in ANWR, according to the USGS.

A pipeline does not increase production.

Thinking about loosening offshore oil drilling regulations does not increase production

New drilling in ANWR has not started yet, thus is has not increased production.

Fucking moronic partisan hack.

Trump will be dead and in hell before oil starts flowing out of anwr and so will his drones. It would take 10 years just to get past the legalese ... hes an old fucker right now.

Last edited:
It was right there in the article. :badgrin:The oil-friendly Trump administration has approved the controversial Keystone XL pipeline and is reportedly considering loosening offshore oil drilling regulations.The Republican tax bill that President Trump signed into law Dec. 22 allows oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska, a potentially rich pool but a move that conservationists oppose.Of course Drilling in ANWR will increase production, there is somewhere between 6 and 16million barrels of oil in ANWR, according to the USGS.
`
`

None of that is proof or evidence. It's only unrelated data, opinion and conjecture. Sorry. I'll explain the difference to you, if you wish.

As long as we do not let one ounce of this oil leave our shores then its good. I will never trust an oil company as my fellow American company if they sell it overseas.

`
`

You said the article didn’t connect Trump and increased oil production.

You lied.

ok private anus;

other than opening his fat mouth feel free to connect Trump to increased oil production.

go ...
I already did. Only non liars will get it.

Gotta lessen our dependence on foreign oil. We're headed in the right direction. Good on Trump. :thup:

Gotta lessen our dependence on foreign oil. We're headed in the right direction. Good on Trump. :thup:
Obama's love fest with the Saudi's, buying more oil from them, is what caused the oil field recession here in TX.

Good. Strong energy production leads to a stronger economy which leads to people able to take care of themselves which leads to more freedom and a gop win in November

Not a one of you anti Americans is for ensuring the slimeball oil companies are told to keep all oil here....hypocrites. Anti american.

Except the recession in Texass as with the rest of the world was due to overproduction by US and OPEC members that refused to cut production..We buy Saudi oil today under Trump just like under all other presidents to support the economic stability of our allies...

As long as we do not let one ounce of this oil leave our shores then its good. I will never trust an oil company as my fellow American company if they sell it overseas.

So you do not believe in capitalism, you obviously want state run oil companies. You fucking commie.

So you do not believe in capitalism, you obviously want state run oil companies. You fucking commie.
Is Mexico a communist country?

No they are not as far as I know. But if you are going to tell oil companies that they cannot sell oil to any other country at all, then we are pretty much a communist nation. And all the oil companies might as well be state owned. Is that free markets, is that what you really want?

Is Mexico a communist country?

No they are not as far as I know. But if you are going to tell oil companies that they cannot sell oil to any other country at all, then we are pretty much a communist nation. And all the oil companies might as well be state owned. Is that free markets, is that what you really want?
Trade agreements matter more than who is the owner, since the trade agreements sponsor more trade...

Forum List

Back