CDZ Ohio Town's Board of Education Wouldn't Back Up Pro-Heterosexuality Speech

This is how far we have sunk, folks. An alumnus of River Valley High School in Caledonia, Ohio, Jim McGuire, spoke at a commencement ceremony, and said >> "“Choose a spouse, I suggest,” I also strongly suggest to make sure to choose biblical principles, you know a male with a female and female with a male.”

Instead of backing McGuire's basic common sense (Bible or not) suggestion, the school administration released a statement Monday saying: “The speech was not reviewed by anyone on the River Valley Administrative team or Board of Education. Any views expressed by the speaker during his commencement speech reflected his personal beliefs. He was not speaking as an official representative of River Valley Local Schools.”

Well, that's fair enough, but considering that McGuire was giving good, sound advice to very young people, it would have been better if they would have added an affirmation, instead of a cowardly disclaimer.

This NBC news article (link) is further evidence of the looney mindset that has overtaken today's younger generation, and the need for normal adults to speak to kids, with normalcy, as Jim McGuire was admirably doing. Try not to get sick when reading this "article" >>>

The school administration didn't exactly agree with the views of the speaker. No more, no less.

Holy shit! Seriously? That is your entire response to my extensive post? Mother nature? What the hell does that even mean? How about science? Clearly you are to close minded to consider any information tat does not support your bigoted and, quite frankly, stupid and out dated views of gays. You're good at doing research by no so good at actually thinking about what it all means

I learned a few things from your post. I will admit that I was not completely aware of the lengths to which gay supporters went to influence the APA but I maintain that it was necessary as it is necessary in any civil rights fight. I acknowledged that there was coercion and intimidation

You however cant seem to understand that that does not prove that being gay is a mental illness. In fact you seem to be incapable of learning anything at all.

My work is done here. You are exposed for what you are
1. Homosexuality is not a matter of "civil rights". It is a matter of science, and the simple design of nature.

2. What proves that being gay is a mental illness, is simply that it is contrary to nature. It looks like if I tell you this 100 times, it won't matter to you because for you this is a matter of what you WANT to think, not what you do think.

3. Recognition of homosexuality as a mental illness has nothing to do with bigotry or outdated. It is a false idea, that homos perpetuate, by telling each other it is normal, and trying to prop it up by having so-called imbecile "Pride" parades, "Pride" months, creating a flag for it, and other such ridiculous things. These are seen by gays as "pride", when everybody else sees them as laughingstocks.

4. "Pride" ? - what is there to be proud of ?
In the way of deranged minds, who pretend to be proud, as a way of hiding their shame. They feel a need to compensate. We don't hear about a plumbers' pride day. Or a scuba divers' pride day. Or a musicians' pride day.

Of course not. Because these people don't have anything shameful to cover up.

Last edited:
1. Homosexuality is not a matter of "civil rights". It is a matter of science, and the simple design of nature.

2. What proves that being gay is a mental illness, is simply that it is contrary to nature. It looks like if I tell you this 100 times, it won't matter to you because for you this is a matter of what you WANT to think, not what you do think.

3. Recognition of homosexuality as a mental illness has nothing to do with bigotry or outdated. It is a false idea, that homos perpetuate, by telling each other it is normal, and trying to prop it up by having so-called imbecile "Pride" parades, "Pride" months, creating a flag for it, and other such ridiculous things. These are seen by gays as "pride", when everybody else sees them as laughingstocks.

4. "Pride" ? - what is there to be proud of ?
In the way of deranged minds, who pretend to be proud, as a way of hiding their shame. They feel a need to compensate. We don't hear about a plumbers' pride day. Or a scuba divers' pride day. Or a musicians' pride day.

Of course not. Because these people don't have anything shameful to cover up.
You have some serious anger issues

Stop pretending. Few people are going to buy your flimflam.
I presented a comprehensive assessment of the issue regarding the mental health of gay people

You failed to respond in any coherent or cogent manner

All that you do is rant and rave with the same inane equine excrement over and over again

No one is buying your flimflam

I presented a comprehensive assessment of the issue regarding the mental health of gay people

You failed to respond in any coherent or cogent manner

All that you do is rant and rave with the same inane equine excrement over and over again

No one is buying your flimflam
No need to respond. Your so-called non-presentation was refuted twice, before it was posted. You failed to address the bottom line point. Homosexuality is contrary to nature, and the associations agree. You can never refute this point.

One thing i find funny is that.

Little Johnny comes out as gay, parents are like little johnny is just going through a phase or he got corrupted by LGBT education at schools.

Little Johnny has the hots for a girl, parents are like WAY TO GO JOHNNY.

Forum List

Back