Meet a modern day Christian hero

Unfortunately, I think this is the intent, that is, to drive Christians out of the education business. It just makes what the Left wants to do, which is indoctrinate children, that much easier.

A California school recently fired a Christian teacher after she refused to comply with the district's policies that required her to conceal students' gender transitions from parents, Fox News Digital reported.

Jessica Tapia, a former physical education teacher who worked at the Jurupa Unified School District in Jurupa Valley, California, informed the district that because of her religious beliefs, she would not be able to lie or withhold information regarding the wellbeing of children from their parents.

"Am I going to obey the district in the directive that are not lining up with … my own beliefs, convictions and faith? Or am I going to stay true …, choose my faith, choose to be obedient to … the way the Lord has called me to live. And so it was crazy to be in the position where I realized that I couldn't be a Christian and a teacher," Tapia told Fox News Digital.

The teacher explained that the school required her to refer to students by their preferred pronouns and withhold that information from their parents. She was also told to allow transgender students into the locker room that coincides with their chosen gender identity.

Tapia said the district told her that it would be discriminatory against transgender students not to allow biological boys into the female locker room.

"I was very clear with them. If the student has male genitals, I'm not letting them in the female locker room," she said.

Tapia stated that, according to the school district, students have a right to privacy, even from their parents.

"If a student shares information regarding a pronoun preference or thinking they're maybe the opposite gender of what they biologically are, if they share that information with a teacher, we are supposed to keep that info from parents in case the parent doesn't know," she explained.

Tapia noted that there were several issues with the gender policy.

"We're talking [about] 12-, 13-, 14-, 15-year-olds," Tapai added. "I don't believe [kids] should have this 'privacy' to where their parents are being left in the dark about very pertinent information about their wellbeing."

Tapia received a letter signed by the assistant superintendent of human resources, Daniel Brooks, informing her that the district would be unable to accommodate her religious exception request and that she would be dismissed from her position on January 31.

"Based on your religious beliefs, you cannot be dishonest with parents ... If asked about a student's gender identity by a parent, you cannot refer the parent to a counselor, defer the inquiry and suggest they speak with a student ..., or otherwise deflect the parent's inquiry," the letter stated.

"The district cannot accommodate your religious beliefs that ... prohibit you from maintaining a student's gender identity and refraining from disclosing a student's gender identity from his/her/their parent(s)/guardians," the letter continued.

Tapia stated that she got into teaching to "make an impact" and to be "a light to [kids] possibly coming from very rough homes like I did when I was a child."

"I don't believe ... that that's how God's calling us to love, by affirming those lies and confusion," Tapia said. "I believe firmly that God created man and woman, and you are who he made you to be. And when someone has confusion about that, I believe that's lies and confusion from the devil."
God bless this woman.

I am not even religious, but I would do the same thing.

This LGBTQ+ initiative stuff goes against the laws of nature. I am a scientist. I learned at a very young age, like we all did, but many of us have forgotten, that if you are born with a Y chromosome, you are male.

This Y chromosome results in many physical differences - not only different genitalia, body hair and an Adam's Apple, but also larger heart, lungs, blood volume, and muscles. Much of these differences persist after hormone therapy or even gender reassignment surgery.

Most importantly, to force the majority of the people to sacrifice their rights to privacy or comfort, in the misguided goal to make some mentally disturbed people feel more "inclusive" is fundamentally wrong and a violation of basic rights.

Go be gay if you want. I don't care, as long as you do not harm others and keep it out of my face.

I will this heathen sexualization of our youth until my dying breath.

I am not going to judge transgendered people; I've never lived in their shoes. I am all about Liberty and Equal Opportunity for all legal US citizens. But letting children choose their gender is child abuse. Some children will eventually want to do such drastic things to their bodies even when they are eventually adults, but now they are children, and impressionable.

When I was a child, I was going to be a stunt man. I turned out to be an engineer.

Gay/Trans people certainly don't deserve special treatment for simply being gay/trans, but if they are law-abiding citizens who do not harm others, I welcome them with open arms to live freely and enjoy the same rights as everyone else... Not special rights, and don't expect me to change the English language by saying new made up pronouns.

All of the gay people I have personally met are great. I can't relate myself, but we are all different. Get used to it. It's all over the news about the increase with the younger generation. I will resist any efforts to shove it in my face or make me pay for it, though. And don't expect my children to have to sacrifice their dignity because you are indoctrinated, confused, or ill.

It's time we all stand up and actually do something about. Otherwise, it will soon be the new normal.

5a19a7bea1fd002bf2f3c66cd543fa62982218444fa5d80a24c43e32b4c3976f.jpg

America! Democrats are coming for your kids.

They groom and bring in groomers to confuse and manipulate children into believing they are Trans. When the parents deny "gender affirming care" aka child sex changes, they take your kids away.

Years ago a school nurse couldn't administer a freaking asprin without parental consent . Now they offer castration.

No they do not.

Republicans are trying to destroy the public school system to keep black people uneducated and white children from learning US history of genocide and slavery. This the last throes of a dying culture.

The USA is now a police state and Republicans are trying to hide your history. Police are killing more than 1000 civilians a year. This is like Brazil and the Phillipines are the only other countries in the world where this happens. No other country in the world has as many people locked up as the USA.

Unfortunately, I think this is the intent, that is, to drive Christians out of the education business. It just makes what the Left wants to do, which is indoctrinate children, that much easier.

A California school recently fired a Christian teacher after she refused to comply with the district's policies that required her to conceal students' gender transitions from parents, Fox News Digital reported.

Jessica Tapia, a former physical education teacher who worked at the Jurupa Unified School District in Jurupa Valley, California, informed the district that because of her religious beliefs, she would not be able to lie or withhold information regarding the wellbeing of children from their parents.

"Am I going to obey the district in the directive that are not lining up with … my own beliefs, convictions and faith? Or am I going to stay true …, choose my faith, choose to be obedient to … the way the Lord has called me to live. And so it was crazy to be in the position where I realized that I couldn't be a Christian and a teacher," Tapia told Fox News Digital.

The teacher explained that the school required her to refer to students by their preferred pronouns and withhold that information from their parents. She was also told to allow transgender students into the locker room that coincides with their chosen gender identity.

Tapia said the district told her that it would be discriminatory against transgender students not to allow biological boys into the female locker room.

"I was very clear with them. If the student has male genitals, I'm not letting them in the female locker room," she said.

Tapia stated that, according to the school district, students have a right to privacy, even from their parents.

"If a student shares information regarding a pronoun preference or thinking they're maybe the opposite gender of what they biologically are, if they share that information with a teacher, we are supposed to keep that info from parents in case the parent doesn't know," she explained.

Tapia noted that there were several issues with the gender policy.

"We're talking [about] 12-, 13-, 14-, 15-year-olds," Tapai added. "I don't believe [kids] should have this 'privacy' to where their parents are being left in the dark about very pertinent information about their wellbeing."

Tapia received a letter signed by the assistant superintendent of human resources, Daniel Brooks, informing her that the district would be unable to accommodate her religious exception request and that she would be dismissed from her position on January 31.

"Based on your religious beliefs, you cannot be dishonest with parents ... If asked about a student's gender identity by a parent, you cannot refer the parent to a counselor, defer the inquiry and suggest they speak with a student ..., or otherwise deflect the parent's inquiry," the letter stated.

"The district cannot accommodate your religious beliefs that ... prohibit you from maintaining a student's gender identity and refraining from disclosing a student's gender identity from his/her/their parent(s)/guardians," the letter continued.

Tapia stated that she got into teaching to "make an impact" and to be "a light to [kids] possibly coming from very rough homes like I did when I was a child."

"I don't believe ... that that's how God's calling us to love, by affirming those lies and confusion," Tapia said. "I believe firmly that God created man and woman, and you are who he made you to be. And when someone has confusion about that, I believe that's lies and confusion from the devil."
Parents need to know but I guess the left considers parents terrorists.

Parents need to know but I guess the left considers parents terrorists.
If the parents has better relationships, their kids wouldn’t feel the need to hide this from them.

All this teacher is doing is making herself one less person a kid feels comfortable and trusting with.

It doesn’t advance any goal. It just makes the kids more isolated and alone.

Parents can stop a child from getting a tattoo but they have no right to stop their child from getting birth control or an abortion. This is more of the same.

Forum List

Back