Ohio political group asks Trump to impose martial law, hold new election

Excerpt from the above article:

"COLUMBUS (WCMH) — An Ohio-based political organization is calling on President Donald Trump to impose limited martial law and conduct a new presidential election, a move that Ohio’s Republican attorney general called “utterly irresponsible.”

The We the People Convention, based in Akron, took out a full-page ad in the Washington Times on Tuesday, asking Trump to “invoke limited martial law in order to allow the U.S. military to oversee a new and fair federal election,” according to a news release."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment(s)

Yikes? I suppose? Well then, America—we're already (most of us) under state and local COVID-19 pandemic restrictions which strongly "resemble" martial law. So, I guess . . . why not? But can they at least wait until after mid-December to do it? Personal reasons and all that. But seriously, our Republic or the future survival of it at least, hangs in the balance of who actually won the 2020 presidential election. All common sense evidence points to mass systemic election fraud and now, interference from foreign and domestic based hostile actors. So I agree with the call for suspension of the entire process—at least until the whole SNAFU can be sorted out legally, objectively and factually. Let's do it.

Unfortunately, for all you Trumpbot sycophants, the U.S. military is sworn to uphold the Constitution. There isn't a chance in hell that they would accept an illegal and treasonous order like the OP suggests.

Trump lost, Biden won. Grow the fuck up!!!

Fools, such as yourself, fail to grasp—much like water running through your fingers even as you try—that the sitting President of these United States is the commander-in-chief of all branches of our military forces. Thus how about you "grow-up" and take a civics course or two in the meantime, huh? Good.
So you think Trump can legally order the miltary to invalidate the election and 'oversee' a new one?
He is Commander and chief. He could order it, but they won't do it. He's outta here.

Evidence is plentiful of mass systemic voter fraud. However, those patriots working night and day to "prove it" have been since day one suppressed by the cable and print media, radical leftist activists and activist judges. See, YOU do not get to destroy our Republic simply because you want to win an election at all costs. Use of the military in this particular situation, which amounts to a full scale electronic attack by America's enemies, both within and out, is highly pertinent. Only the truth terrifies you people, it seems.

Every election official ...
Every sitting judge ...
The entire medical industry via their media lap-dogs ...
All college professors ...
Every postal worker ...

That's quite the conspiracy ...

Its a voracious little bugger.

... at least until the whole SNAFU can be sorted out legally, objectively and factually. Let's do it.

It's been four weeks now ... when will Republicans actually submit legal evidence into a court of law? ... these cases are being sorted out as we speak, objectively and factually and weighed against written law ... there's nothing the US Military can do to change that ...

Evidence is plentiful of mass systemic voter fraud. However, those patriots working night and day to "prove it" have been since day one suppressed by the cable and print media, radical leftist activists and activist judges. See, YOU do not get to destroy our Republic simply because you want to win an election at all costs. Use of the military in this particular situation, which amounts to a full scale electronic attack by America's enemies, both within and out, is highly pertinent. Only the truth terrifies you people, it seems.
You folks are the ones out to destroy the Republic by overturning a legal election with no sound evidence to the contrary. This has undeservedly eroded their trust in every institution we have. Without that, we cannot function. That is the only thing here that is terrifying.

Don't tell me you've been "gagged;" I've heard all about it.

... at least until the whole SNAFU can be sorted out legally, objectively and factually. Let's do it.

It's been four weeks now ... when will Republicans actually submit legal evidence into a court of law? ... these cases are being sorted out as we speak, objectively and factually and weighed against written law ... there's nothing the US Military can do to change that ...

You folks are the ones out to destroy the Republic by overturning a legal election with no sound evidence to the contrary. This has undeservedly eroded their trust in every institution we have. Without that, we cannot function. That is the only thing here that is terrifying.

We shall see; we shall soon find out . . . just how dear freedom is to a majority of Americans. If new Playstation 5s and IPhones mean more to them in the end, the election "results" will stand. If not, it's gonna soon be a hot time in the old nation . . .

We shall see; we shall soon find out . . . just how dear freedom is to a majority of Americans. If new Playstation 5s and IPhones mean more to them in the end, the election "results" will stand. If not, it's gonna soon be a hot time in the old nation . . .

Or....if more people voted for Biden, the election results will stand.

Neither playstations nor iphones are necessary.

Or....if more people voted for Biden, the election results will stand.

Neither playstations nor iphones are necessary.
That's why USMB was created.

"COLUMBUS (WCMH) — An Ohio-based political organization is calling on President Donald Trump to impose limited martial law and conduct a new presidential election, a move that Ohio’s Republican attorney general called “utterly irresponsible.”

The We the People Convention, based in Akron, took out a full-page ad in the Washington Times on Tuesday, asking Trump to “invoke limited martial law in order to allow the U.S. military to oversee a new and fair federal election,” according to a news release."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment(s)

Yikes? I suppose? Well then, America—we're already (most of us) under state and local COVID-19 pandemic restrictions which strongly "resemble" martial law. So, I guess . . . why not? But can they at least wait until after mid-December to do it? Personal reasons and all that. But seriously, our Republic or the future survival of it at least, hangs in the balance of who actually won the 2020 presidential election. All common sense evidence points to mass systemic election fraud and now, interference from foreign and domestic based hostile actors. So I agree with the call for suspension of the entire process—at least until the whole SNAFU can be sorted out legally, objectively and factually. Let's do it.

Biden actually won.

We the People Convention are fascists.

Clearly this situation is exactly what the founders had in mind when they crafted the famous "ReDo the Election" Clause in our Constitution.

"If the fucking losers whine enough the President should be able to just call a redo" Ben Franklins famously said bluntly after a few flasks.
Actually...

Asshole...

The founders never intended for vacuous proles to vote for the POTUS, or US Senators for that matter.

The only place in the federal government the people actually are supposed to vote for are US House members. Ever since the country started allowing malinformed parrot brain turds like you bed wetting liberals to vote for more and more federal influence, the worse this country has done.

The founders intended for the Union to evolve and change with the times. The States have been using the popular vote to select the Electors for over 150 years, a lot longer than not.

Being ignorant of history is a requirement for Banana Republicans.

Putin loves them.

Comment(s)

Unfortunately, for all you Trumpbot sycophants, the U.S. military is sworn to uphold the Constitution. There isn't a chance in hell that they would accept an illegal and treasonous order like the OP suggests.

Fools, such as yourself, fail to grasp—much like water running through your fingers even as you try—that the sitting President of these United States is the commander-in-chief of all branches of our military forces. Thus how about you "grow-up" and take a civics course or two in the meantime, huh? Good.
So you think Trump can legally order the miltary to invalidate the election and 'oversee' a new one?
He is Commander and chief. He could order it, but they won't do it. He's outta here.

He is not a King. He might be delusional enough to order it. I don't believe the commands would be carried out.

That look legal?

We can't dismiss it cause we don't like it. What are the odds of zero military votes for an R? Why are completed ballots coming in way ahead of time?

Comment(s)

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential loser who suffers from dementia and ran a campaign from his basement got more votes than the countries first Black president?
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Comment(s)

You believe a rich old white 2 time presidential loser who suffers from dementia and ran a campaign from his basement got more votes than the countries first Black president?

Or......there are 27 million more people in the US in 2020 than in 2008.

Comment(s)

Considering who he was running against it's easy to see why he got so many votes.

Comment(s)

Or......there are 27 million more people in the US in 2020 than in 2008.
Kinda explains why the voter turn out was the highest in recent memory..

Comment(s)

Brainwashed functional GOP morons like you. You have no evidence for any of your phony scandals the last 25 years, just endless garbage repeated endlessly by con men and scumbags.

Forum List

Back