Biden
Harris
Mark Kelly

Repubs

Pence
Cruz
Nikki Haley

Last edited:
Someone you have not even considered will be the new right wing darling of 2024. Having been in the Trump orbit will become a serious liability. The authoritarian segment of the republican party is a fickle group of assholes. They will turn to this new savior of the white race and forget they ever knew Trump's name.

I doubt Ivanka will ,she is all private sector .
Maybe Trump jr., A moderate republican maybe will pop up .That senator from Utah maybe.
Democrat side- no one yet there . I predict a split in the party.

GOP
Trump
Cruz
Possibly Pence, but he's beige...

If Trump doesn't get the GoP nod he'll run as an indepedent, split the vote and Harris will get in.

Dems
Harris
Gabbard

Candace O
Don Trump Jr
Ted Cruz
Ivanka Trump

Who else?

None of those people would carry the ticket. It's going to take a dynamic, strong personality to satiate the Republican electorate post-Trump. Don Jr. has a lot to say but he's really cheesy.

I like Kristi Noem, but I don't think she has enough oomph to carry the ticket either. Same re Nikki Haley. But I could be wrong, and either would be a good VP candidate.

Honestly, if Trump does not prevail on the pending legal challenges, then he is still the front runner for the 2024 presidential election. And he would start campaigning in only 2 years in 2022, so it would give him some time to recharge his batteries and form a strategy for his 2024 campaign.

Doesn't anyone think the Establishment Republicans will make a comeback?

Maybe try to get Romney or Kasich or Flake or Bolton nominated? Or one of the Bushes, like Laura or Jeb?

If Trump follows through and runs in 2024, I would expect Biden to stick around and beat his ass again.

Otherwise, I would expect Kamala and maybe Mark Kelly as a new face.

Candace O
Don Trump Jr
Ted Cruz
Ivanka Trump

The only one of those four who is politically savvy and Conservative enough to have any chance is Candace Owens. Unfortunately she’s a woman which makes her unacceptable.

The Republican Party needs to do a deep dive very soon to find a handful of current state/federal level elected officials who are true “walk the talk” Conservatives and begin grooming them for potential runs for Senste or the Presidency.

The only one of those four who is politically savvy and Conservative enough to have any chance is Candace Owens. Unfortunately she’s a woman which makes her unacceptable.

Candace Owens is black and a female which makes two strikes with Republicans.

Candace O
Don Trump Jr
Ted Cruz
Ivanka Trump

Who else?

None of those people would carry the ticket. It's going to take a dynamic, strong personality to satiate the Republican electorate post-Trump. Don Jr. has a lot to say but he's really cheesy.

I like Kristi Noem, but I don't think she has enough oomph to carry the ticket either. Same re Nikki Haley. But I could be wrong, and either would be a good VP candidate.

Honestly, if Trump does not prevail on the pending legal challenges, then he is still the front runner for the 2024 presidential election. And he would start campaigning in only 2 years in 2022, so it would give him some time to recharge his batteries and form a strategy for his 2024 campaign.

The GoP will not get Trump to run again. He'll go independent and hopefully split the vote.

Candace O
Don Trump Jr
Ted Cruz
Ivanka Trump

The Republican Party needs to do a deep dive very soon to find a handful of current state/federal level elected officials who are true “walk the talk” Conservatives and begin grooming them for potential runs for Senste or the Presidency.

The more conservative the candidate, the less chance of a GoP win.

Doesn't anyone think the Establishment Republicans will make a comeback?

Maybe try to get Romney or Kasich or Flake or Bolton nominated? Or one of the Bushes, like Laura or Jeb?

NO. Those of us on the Right have repeatedly shown the party leaders that we WILL NOT support ANY establishment candidate for national office. Since 2008 we’ve refused to accept less than Conservative candidates. Why would we start accepting them now?

New Topics

Forum List

Back