Ohio political group asks Trump to impose martial law, hold new election

Excerpt from the above article:

"COLUMBUS (WCMH) — An Ohio-based political organization is calling on President Donald Trump to impose limited martial law and conduct a new presidential election, a move that Ohio’s Republican attorney general called “utterly irresponsible.”

The We the People Convention, based in Akron, took out a full-page ad in the Washington Times on Tuesday, asking Trump to “invoke limited martial law in order to allow the U.S. military to oversee a new and fair federal election,” according to a news release."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment(s)

Yikes? I suppose? Well then, America—we're already (most of us) under state and local COVID-19 pandemic restrictions which strongly "resemble" martial law. So, I guess . . . why not? But can they at least wait until after mid-December to do it? Personal reasons and all that. But seriously, our Republic or the future survival of it at least, hangs in the balance of who actually won the 2020 presidential election. All common sense evidence points to mass systemic election fraud and now, interference from foreign and domestic based hostile actors. So I agree with the call for suspension of the entire process—at least until the whole SNAFU can be sorted out legally, objectively and factually. Let's do it.

Unfortunately, for all you Trumpbot sycophants, the U.S. military is sworn to uphold the Constitution. There isn't a chance in hell that they would accept an illegal and treasonous order like the OP suggests.

Trump lost, Biden won. Grow the fuck up!!!
the constitution says a lot of things and some of it covers this,,,

Covers what? Having the military interfere so we can have a re-do of elections based on allegations completely untethered from evidence, because we have a sore loser POTUS who doesn't want to give up power? Where does it address that? Sounds like Venezuela.
your guys narratives always crack me up,,,

but you feel free to believe what you want,,,

Sure. Biden won. Trump is out, one way or another, in January. Not a single court found evidence of "wide spread voter fraud".

"COLUMBUS (WCMH) — An Ohio-based political organization is calling on President Donald Trump to impose limited martial law and conduct a new presidential election, a move that Ohio’s Republican attorney general called “utterly irresponsible.”

The We the People Convention, based in Akron, took out a full-page ad in the Washington Times on Tuesday, asking Trump to “invoke limited martial law in order to allow the U.S. military to oversee a new and fair federal election,” according to a news release."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment(s)

Yikes? I suppose? Well then, America—we're already (most of us) under state and local COVID-19 pandemic restrictions which strongly "resemble" martial law. So, I guess . . . why not? But can they at least wait until after mid-December to do it? Personal reasons and all that. But seriously, our Republic or the future survival of it at least, hangs in the balance of who actually won the 2020 presidential election. All common sense evidence points to mass systemic election fraud and now, interference from foreign and domestic based hostile actors. So I agree with the call for suspension of the entire process—at least until the whole SNAFU can be sorted out legally, objectively and factually. Let's do it.

Unfortunately, for all you Trumpbot sycophants, the U.S. military is sworn to uphold the Constitution. There isn't a chance in hell that they would accept an illegal and treasonous order like the OP suggests.

Covers what? Having the military interfere so we can have a re-do of elections based on allegations completely untethered from evidence, because we have a sore loser POTUS who doesn't want to give up power? Where does it address that? Sounds like Venezuela.

Sure. Biden won. Trump is out, one way or another, in January. Not a single court found evidence of "wide spread voter fraud".

Nor did the Attorney General William Barr.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

Comment(s)

if its so locked in why are you guys so scared and refuses to allow a true counting to happen???

Comment(s)

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

isnt barr the same guy you guys keep calling a liar??

Comment(s)

if its so locked in why are you guys so scared and refuses to allow a true counting to happen???

We've had true counting. And recounting. And more recounting.

Comment(s)

every one of them have been met with refusals and denials,,,

Comment(s)

Because half our country is batshit insane.

Comment(s)

Are you insinuating that Barr is lying?

Clearly this situation is exactly what the founders had in mind when they crafted the famous "ReDo the Election" Clause in our Constitution.

"If the fucking losers whine enough the President should be able to just call a redo" Ben Franklins famously said bluntly after a few flasks.

Clearly this situation is exactly what the founders had in mind when they crafted the famous "ReDo the Election" Clause in our Constitution.

"If the fucking losers whine enough the President should be able to just call a redo" Ben Franklins famously said bluntly after a few flasks.

I believe that's called the "Butt-Hurt Doctrine".

That assclown Algore fought over ONE COUNTY in Florida for 37 days and even after it was clear he lost, and he conceded, he still walked around and told small crowds of bed wetters he was "robbed".

So don't act like Trump is doing something unprecedented. The only thing "unprecedented" is the level of tangible and obvious fraud that took place with these bullshit mail in ballots. Even banana republics don't use them.

Comment(s)

Are you insinuating that Barr is lying?
when did I insinuate anything,,,

from the link

“With all due respect to the Attorney General, there hasn’t been any semblance of a Department of Justice investigation. We have gathered ample evidence of illegal voting in at least six states, which they have not examined. We have many witnesses swearing under oath they saw crimes being committed in connection with voter fraud. As far as we know, not a single one has been interviewed by the DOJ. The Justice Department also hasn’t audited any voting machines or used their subpoena powers to determine the truth.

That assclown Algore fought over ONE COUNTY in Florida for 37 days and even after it was clear he lost, and he conceded, he still walked around and told small crowds of bed wetters he was "robbed".

So don't act like Trump is doing something unprecedented. The only thing "unprecedented" is the level of tangible and obvious fraud that took place with these bullshit mail in ballots. Even banana republics don't use them.

This^^^

Comment(s)

Fools, such as yourself, fail to grasp—much like water running through your fingers even as you try—that the sitting President of these United States is the commander-in-chief of all branches of our military forces. Thus how about you "grow-up" and take a civics course or two in the meantime, huh? Good.
So you think Trump can legally order the miltary to invalidate the election and 'oversee' a new one?

Evidence is plentiful of mass systemic voter fraud. However, those patriots working night and day to "prove it" have been since day one suppressed by the cable and print media, radical leftist activists and activist judges. See, YOU do not get to destroy our Republic simply because you want to win an election at all costs. Use of the military in this particular situation, which amounts to a full scale electronic attack by America's enemies, both within and out, is highly pertinent. Only the truth terrifies you people, it seems.

Every election official ...
Every sitting judge ...
The entire medical industry via their media lap-dogs ...
All college professors ...
Every postal worker ...

That's quite the conspiracy ...

Actually...

Asshole...

The founders never intended for vacuous proles to vote for the POTUS, or US Senators for that matter.

The only place in the federal government the people actually are supposed to vote for are US House members. Ever since the country started allowing malinformed parrot brain turds like you bed wetting liberals to vote for more and more federal influence, the worse this country has done.

Forum List

Back