Ohio Man Went Viral on FB in April : "“not buying a (expletive) mask”

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Well, things didn't work out so well for him.
He was only 37 years old.

Note his last FB post that went viral, dated July 1
He died 4 days later.

man.jpg

Anyone in Ohio need a job? I think there might be an opening.

He died 4 days later.

That's too bad.

That he died and just because he didn't wear a mask, you think you can ascribe it to that.

Now show me the record of how many thousands of dead Covid people wore the fucking mask religiously, stayed away, scrubbed their hands, everything. And still died.

Chances are the guy got sick and let himself be put in a hospital. The hospitals don't care and can write ANYTHING off as due to Covid, so they are putting the non-Covid in with the Covid, letting them get infected and die.

Then they can bump up the Covid numbers and get more funding.

It's called DEATH BY DEMOCRAT, not death by Covid.

Would a mask have saved him? I was under the impression that wearing masks were to protect other people.

He must have come into contact with a moron like yourself who wasn't wearing one, either.
So save a life, and slap a mask on yer' fat face.

I have my doubts about this story, and the dozens of others just like it you can read about.

I suppose that it is "possible" that it happened as suggested.

But too coincidental. The man who is said to have died is young, in tremendous shape and living in small town America.

The average victim of the Corona Pestilence is 85, receiving skilled nursing care, and lived in a large Urban Heck Hole on the coasts.

The chances of this happening are pretty wee to start with, and the idea that the private medical information on this particular case would be dug up and publicized that quickly in such a rare case- just seems too convenient for the fear mongers. This isn't the only case of young guys in Deplorable America being struck down like this. You get a new one every day if you look for it. And they all allegedly said the same thing "it can't happen to me" and "it did".

I don't know anyone who talks like that.

Would a mask have saved him? I was under the impression that wearing masks were to protect other people.

He must have come into contact with a moron like yourself who wasn't wearing one, either.
Correct.

This virus continues to spread and kill because far too many rightwing nitwits refuse to wear a mask.

So someone else killed him by not wearing a mask. Okay!

I do wear a mask when shopping. I do not wear one most of the time because I well over 6 ft away from anyone else.

He died 4 days later.

That's too bad.

That he died and just because he didn't wear a mask, you think you can ascribe it to that.

Now show me the record of how many thousands of dead Covid people wore the fucking mask religiously, stayed away, scrubbed their hands, everything. And still died.

Chances are the guy got sick and let himself be put in a hospital. The hospitals don't care and can write ANYTHING off as due to Covid, so they are putting the non-Covid in with the Covid, letting them get infected and die.

"""Now show me the record of how many thousands of dead Covid people wore the fucking mask religiously, stayed away, scrubbed their hands, everything. And still died."""

Keep your eye on the Sun Belt states, especially TX and FL.
They have shucked this whole thing off as a Northern Blue State problem for months.
Did not mask up or social distance.
Watch the numbers there, Sparky, because FL now has new daily cases twice the number NY had in April.
75,000 new cases nationally just yesterday.

I live in Philly, we had 135 new cases yesterday, (1006 statewide).
Florida logged in 11,466 new cases yesterday.

COVID is now a RED STATE problem because they followed Trump's lead.

I have my doubts about this story, and the dozens of others just like it you can read about.

But too coincidental. The man who is said to have died is young, in tremendous shape and living in small town America.

The average victim of the Corona Pestilence is 85, receiving skilled nursing care, and lived in a large Urban Heck Hole on the coasts.

The chances of this happening are pretty wee to start with, and the idea that the private medical information on this particular case would be dug up and publicized that quickly in such a rare case- just seems too convenient for the fear mongers. This isn't the only case of young guys in Deplorable America being struck down like this. You get a new one every day if you look for it. And they all allegedly said the same thing "it can't happen to me" and "it did".

Same here. I've felt that way from the start. Those stories seem purposely designed to marginalize and discredit the non-compliers by saying "See! This person spoke out against the lockdown and now they're dead!" There's definitely something very evil going on, to me that is obvious.

There are false stories going around....when you can't believe anything you hear and read I suggest we just turn it all off....things will right themselves after November 3rd.....

Correct.

This virus continues to spread and kill because far too many rightwing nitwits refuse to wear a mask.
So you are failing in your job of being the fallacy police. He didn't die because he refused to wear a mask. He MAY have died because of someone else not wearing a mask.

He died 4 days later.

That's too bad.

"""Now show me the record of how many thousands of dead Covid people wore the fucking mask religiously, stayed away, scrubbed their hands, everything. And still died."""

Keep your eye on the Sun Belt states, especially TX and FL.
They have shucked this whole thing off as a Northern Blue State problem for months.
Did not mask up or social distance.
Watch the numbers there, Sparky, because FL now has new daily cases twice the number NY had in April.
75,000 new cases nationally just yesterday.

I live in Philly, we had 135 new cases yesterday, (1006 statewide).
Florida logged in 11,466 new cases yesterday.

COVID is now a RED STATE problem because they followed Trump's lead.

So, in other words, YOU DON'T KNOW. There is no data on Covid deaths and whether the patient followed guidelines or not. And if there is, they are hiding it because it doesn't show any appreciable correlation with mask usage.

Gotta push the mask.

ITMT, the rise in Covid cases down south is mainlly attributable to Mexicans, protestors, and young kids partying in bars, pubs and clubs. Nice try, Brain Sniffer. Another swing and a miss.

Hear it from the horse's mouth.
His FB page is not private.

wow you are really dense if you think a face mask has any effect on this. I had to stop mowing our yard my last year in high school because of bad allergys i had,this despite the fact i wore a face mask.the mask did no good for me,i would STILL sneeze all night long after mowing the yards.if there was really a virus,the only way you could be immune from it is dressing up in one of those suits like you see in the old james bond movies when the workers for a villain are working on unleashing a virus on the world. you would have to wear a suit like that if there was this deadly virus.LOL

Same here. I've felt that way from the start. Those stories seem purposely designed to marginalize and discredit the non-compliers by saying "See! This person spoke out against the lockdown and now they're dead!" There's definitely something very evil going on, to me that is obvious.

Amen to that,all fear mongering.

Granted I have not had a FB account since before Trump was POTUS, but unless peoples' posts now come with fancy backgrounds and centered block lettering like a meme, I question the legitimacy of the post.

Forum List

Back