Ohio gunman described himself as pro Satan 'leftist' supported Liz Warren

Sorry jackass. I worked my way up from entry level to my current spot of department head at a rather large company.

Oh, you're the head fry cook now?

They did so at a slow place, and every one was replaced by a black worker. The companies didn't reduce pay for workers that were already employed with the company. The lower rates for new employees only.

So, gee... you are just admitting they are paying black folks less, and claiming racism isn't a thing.

No, it's DumBama that didn't do jack shit. You can't name one policy of his that benefitted industry.

I can give you one right off the bat. He saved the Auto industry. That in turn saved a lot of jobs further down the line. (The company I worked for in 2008 provided components to the Auto Industry, so all those jobs were saved...

But in Right Wing Fantasy Land, GM was going to be just fine without the bailout, and you have no idea why they asked for one.

I have in the past. That's how he is so easy to spot.

A self-hating white guy who thinks he's the best employee a company could have. All supervisors are assholes, all wealthy people are assholes, all CEO's are assholes, all company owners are assholes, and he thinks his views didn't reflect that in his work.

Not sure how my opinion of my manager would reflect in a Purchase Order, which is what I did. But do go on with your rant.

By his own admission, he would run to HR to complain about the most innocuous things that he could possibly relate to his obsessions. Companies don't like false complaints, and they don't like boat rockers regardless of how good of work they do.

Most companies fire racists when they catch them. In fact, I did have a coworker who did tell an oh-so-funny racist joke and hewas out the door that day.

It reminds me of what happened about two years ago at one of our customers. The shipping girl moved up to a higher position, and all we kept hearing about his how great her replacement was. She had a college degree and she was outstanding at the job in the company that she was doing.

What a bitch. I never hated a young girl in my life as much as this c****. Other drivers used to complain about her attitude and snarky remarks constantly.

This went on for about a year, and one day when I made a delivery, her supervisor answered the phone. I asked where her wonderful helper was, and in a child like excitement, she said "Taylor no longer works for the company!"

When I got inside to the shipping window, she still had the smile on her face. I could see the glee in her eyes. We both laughed about the news. I said to her "Gee, Taylor's gone? I hope nothing bad happened to her, like she fell down two flights of stairs!" She bust out laughing telling me I was awful.

The girl did great work, but the disruption she caused in the officer and among the drivers was just too much to tolerate. Her work wasn't worth the problems.

Cool Story Bro..

So in addition to being a racist, you are a misogynist who refers to women as bitches and the C-word. I would like to say I am shocked, but I'm really not.

Not really relevant, because my coworkers loved me. I have friends going back to jobs I worked back in the 1990's I'm still tight with.

Quite the contrary, when my Ex-boss screwed me over, most of my coworkers were upset with him over it, including his office manager, who I still go fishing with once every couple of years.

So, man, Ray, you make a lot of assumptions, but that's kind of typical for racists and misogynists.

It would melt your brain to think, "YEah, this guy worked hard, got screwed, and never really looked at the corporate world the same way again."

The PHONE is expensive is what I wrote.

Funny thing. Most companies put the cost of the phone into the plan. Mine did. Took me two years to pay off this last one..

I'm sure you think your ObamaPhone was really expensive, though.

Yep, they put the cost of the phone into the plan. But since paying customers pay for their service plan, we are also paying for the phones as well.

Not sure how my opinion of my manager would reflect in a Purchase Order, which is what I did. But do go on with your rant.

Thank you, I will. It's your attitude towards your supervisors and company in general that got you fired. You keep making excuses, because you are a leftist and never accept the idea that it may be you, and not all those other people that were at fault.

Most companies fire racists when they catch them. In fact, I did have a coworker who did tell an oh-so-funny racist joke and hewas out the door that day.

That's different than a simple analogy. You do know what an analogy is, don't you?

Cool Story Bro..

So in addition to being a racist, you are a misogynist who refers to women as bitches and the C-word. I would like to say I am shocked, but I'm really not.

Not really relevant, because my coworkers loved me. I have friends going back to jobs I worked back in the 1990's I'm still tight with.

Quite the contrary, when my Ex-boss screwed me over, most of my coworkers were upset with him over it, including his office manager, who I still go fishing with once every couple of years.

So, man, Ray, you make a lot of assumptions, but that's kind of typical for racists and misogynists.

It would melt your brain to think, "YEah, this guy worked hard, got screwed, and never really looked at the corporate world the same way again."

I don't call anybody a C word unless they are one. That's not being a misogynist. You're the one that told me (not that I really believe it) that you switched your party affiliation over one boss; ONE BOSS. By that comment alone, it's obvious you stereotyped your employers and supervisors since.

Much like your obsession problems, you may not even realize your work attitude was always a problem.

Sure, anybody can have a bad boss or company in their life, but not every single job.

No, Commie Care only eliminated refusal of preexisting conditions for companies that operated under Commie Care. All others still rejected applicants with preexisting conditions, and still do. In fact more of them do now than before Commie Care went into effect.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that.

Marketplace health plans cover pre-existing conditions

Are you on drugs? You just proved what I said. I said only those operating under Commie Care do not discriminate against preexisting conditions. If a company is not participating in the scam, they still refuse you. So only providers with Commie Care are doing that. If a company never participated, they can refuse you for any reason.

So, gee... you are just admitting they are paying black folks less, and claiming racism isn't a thing.

No, what I said is that they started paying less for the jobs, and blacks are the only ones taking them at that pay rate.

I can give you one right off the bat. He saved the Auto industry. That in turn saved a lot of jobs further down the line. (The company I worked for in 2008 provided components to the Auto Industry, so all those jobs were saved...

But in Right Wing Fantasy Land, GM was going to be just fine without the bailout, and you have no idea why they asked for one.

You are so economically inept. You can't turn an entire country's economy around by focusing on one sector. An economy is turned around when most or all people have more money to spend. Any decision or policy DumBama created was bad for businesses, not good. He regulated some to death, closed down other businesses, and burdened all of them with over 50 employees with Commie Care.

If not for the courts stopping him, he would have ruined even more businesses with his stupid green agenda which would have cost businesses tons of money to get the same power to operate.

Yep, they put the cost of the phone into the plan. But since paying customers pay for their service plan, we are also paying for the phones as well.

So what. You missed my point entirely.

Then again, you always miss the point.

I missed nothing. All the phones and plans for those free services are paid by paying customers. Anybody who owns a cell phone is paying for those free phones.

Thank you, I will. It's your attitude towards your supervisors and company in general that got you fired. You keep making excuses, because you are a leftist and never accept the idea that it may be you, and not all those other people that were at fault.

Nope, what got me let go was running up too many medical bills. Same week I got let go, they let go of another guy, same situation.

That's different than a simple analogy. You do know what an analogy is, don't you?

Yeah, you compared poor black people to animals... it was hardly an analogy.

I don't call anybody a C word unless they are one. That's not being a misogynist. You're the one that told me (not that I really believe it) that you switched your party affiliation over one boss; ONE BOSS. By that comment alone, it's obvious you stereotyped your employers and supervisors since.

No, I changed my party affliation when I realized that the GOP would be on HIS side, not mine. When the banks crashed that year, they GOP was "How do we save rich people" while working folks were being laid off in droves.

That's when I realized that the GOP uses race and religion and sex to divide us, to distract us from our REAL enemy. Rich people.

The hilarious thing is, you sit in your SLUM. with NO INSURANCE, hating on your black neighbors, and you get some delusion that you are better somehow. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so fucking sad.

Sure, anybody can have a bad boss or company in their life, but not every single job.

But that's the problem. They were all bad. This wasn't even the worst guy I worked for. The problem is, thanks to 40 years of attacks on the working class, is this kind of asshole rises to the top. Heck, I don't even blame him, entirely. Yeah, he was a bully and kind of a douchebag. But I'm sure that when someone in the Dallas Office called him after Cigna called them and said, "Why is this guy whose run up 45,000 in medical payments still working here", he knuckled under and put my name on the top of the list of people to downsize after I didn't take a hint and leave on my own.

The thing he did say that changed my mind. "This is why I'm glad I don't have to deal with a union." This was right after he made me delay a surgery for a month because they were putting in a new computer system and wouldn't let me have a day off.

I missed nothing. All the phones and plans for those free services are paid by paying customers. Anybody who owns a cell phone is paying for those free phones.

Nope, you missed it. Go back and read the exchange and see how I was mocking that guy.

You are so economically inept. You can't turn an entire country's economy around by focusing on one sector. An economy is turned around when most or all people have more money to spend. Any decision or policy DumBama created was bad for businesses, not good. He regulated some to death, closed down other businesses, and burdened all of them with over 50 employees with Commie Care.

Guy, most decent businesses had insurance that was ACA compliant. If your company wasn't meeting the low standards of the ACA, you had SHIT insurance. The common complaint I've heard is that most companies only met the ACA standards, which often wasn't as good as the standards some companies had previously, but those companies would have lowered standards anyway.

You see,at the company I was at, before ACA, we'd have these wonderful meetings every year where the HR person would tell us how our insurance would cost more this year and cover less. WE stopped having those meetings after ACA.

No, what I said is that they started paying less for the jobs, and blacks are the only ones taking them at that pay rate.

Uh, dude, you are the one who is claiming the economy is wonderful under your Fuhrer... but if the jobs are paying less, it's not wonderful.

Are you on drugs? You just proved what I said. I said only those operating under Commie Care do not discriminate against preexisting conditions. If a company is not participating in the scam, they still refuse you. So only providers with Commie Care are doing that. If a company never participated, they can refuse you for any reason.

No, they really can't... and most companies offer group plans. You'd know this if you got off your fat white trash ass and sent out a few resumes.

I'm hardly the picture of health at my age, I was still able to get a good plan for $3000 a year, and they never asked me for an exam or to see my medical records.

Guy, most decent businesses had insurance that was ACA compliant. If your company wasn't meeting the low standards of the ACA, you had SHIT insurance. The common complaint I've heard is that most companies only met the ACA standards, which often wasn't as good as the standards some companies had previously, but those companies would have lowered standards anyway.

You see,at the company I was at, before ACA, we'd have these wonderful meetings every year where the HR person would tell us how our insurance would cost more this year and cover less. WE stopped having those meetings after ACA.

And you were BS'd right into that scam. What is ACA compliant? It means if you're a 57 year old lady, you must have birth control coverage.

Obviously you never seen the Commie Care plans. I've never had such lousy coverage in my life compared to what they offer. With a lot of their plans, they'd be useless unless you walked in front of a moving bus or had heart surgery. Other than that, worthless.

Uh, dude, you are the one who is claiming the economy is wonderful under your Fuhrer... but if the jobs are paying less, it's not wonderful.

Some jobs are paying less, and if not for blacks taking the jobs, they'd have to offer more to get employees. However industry tapped into a new strategy on saving money, and that is simply replacing white workers with blacks, no different than replacing Americans with foreigners or immigrants.

No, they really can't... and most companies offer group plans. You'd know this if you got off your fat white trash ass and sent out a few resumes.

I'm hardly the picture of health at my age, I was still able to get a good plan for $3000 a year, and they never asked me for an exam or to see my medical records.

Well if you have a preexisting condition you didn't tell them about, they won't cover any of the problems associated with that illness because you didn't tell them about it. Once you file a claim and they look into the problem you went for, they will find out it's been an ongoing problem.

Like I told you before about insurance. You get what you pay for. I would suggest you read the limitations and restrictions on your plan that you're paying 3K a year for.

Nope, what got me let go was running up too many medical bills. Same week I got let go, they let go of another guy, same situation.

Yet neither of you sued, or even got council from a lawyer. Right, the company decided to put themselves in a potential liable position because you were such a great worker and they had no other grounds to lay you off or fire you.

Yeah, you compared poor black people to animals... it was hardly an analogy.

No, that is an analogy.

But that's the problem. They were all bad. This wasn't even the worst guy I worked for. The problem is, thanks to 40 years of attacks on the working class, is this kind of asshole rises to the top. Heck, I don't even blame him, entirely. Yeah, he was a bully and kind of a douchebag. But I'm sure that when someone in the Dallas Office called him after Cigna called them and said, "Why is this guy whose run up 45,000 in medical payments still working here", he knuckled under and put my name on the top of the list of people to downsize after I didn't take a hint and leave on my own.

The thing he did say that changed my mind. "This is why I'm glad I don't have to deal with a union." This was right after he made me delay a surgery for a month because they were putting in a new computer system and wouldn't let me have a day off.

You said a mouthful in this one: Yea, they were all bad.

They were all bad because it couldn't be you, could it?

Insurance companies don't call employers to complain or question about claims being made. They only call the providers for that. In a group plan, such claims doesn't raise their premiums all that much. Age is more of a factor than claims.

And you were BS'd right into that scam. What is ACA compliant? It means if you're a 57 year old lady, you must have birth control coverage.

Obviously you never seen the Commie Care plans. I've never had such lousy coverage in my life compared to what they offer. With a lot of their plans, they'd be useless unless you walked in front of a moving bus or had heart surgery. Other than that, worthless.

Actually, I've know a few people who had them, they said they were fine. Of course, they weren't foaming at the mouth racists.

Some jobs are paying less, and if not for blacks taking the jobs, they'd have to offer more to get employees. However industry tapped into a new strategy on saving money, and that is simply replacing white workers with blacks, no different than replacing Americans with foreigners or immigrants.

Again, not really. The ONLY reason why blacks are getting hired a little more is because so many baby boomers are retiring. The problem is- and has been for some time, that employers don't want to invest in employees. They'd rather sort though a thousand resumes looking for the perfect candidate than 10 resumes looking for the Good Enough one.

Well if you have a preexisting condition you didn't tell them about, they won't cover any of the problems associated with that illness because you didn't tell them about it. Once you file a claim and they look into the problem you went for, they will find out it's been an ongoing problem.

Again, not happening with ACA anymore. This is why the Insurance Industry is whining about it and trying to get it repealled.

Yet neither of you sued, or even got council from a lawyer. Right, the company decided to put themselves in a potential liable position because you were such a great worker and they had no other grounds to lay you off or fire you.

Oh, no, I talked to a lawyer, he told me I had a great case for not only medical discrimination, but Age discrimination when I explained that my wonderful Boss said I was "too old to retrain". (This was part of that wonderful conversation that pretty much changed my mind about everything.)

The problem was... I already lined up a new job within 2 weeks. What would have been the point? To get that job back? That company was going under one way or the other... (It was in fact bought out by a larger company three years later, and then a larger company bought them out.)

Plain and simple.. the first guys they got rid of were the two guys with medical issues, and then another gal they let go to give themselves "Deniability" so they could rehire her a few months later after I found something else.

You, see guy, this isn't about me. I'm fine. I'll be fine regardless. I'll be fine in the society where rich's greed drives us to revolution. I'll be fine in the society where Comrade President AOC declares communism and they line up all the Capitalists along a ditch.

it's about what kind of society we want to have. The problem with the Capitalist is what Lenin once said, "The Capitalist will sell us the rope we hang him with!"

The ideal is to avoid that be getting back what we've lost... a decent middle class an opportunity for all.

Insurance companies don't call employers to complain or question about claims being made. They only call the providers for that. In a group plan, such claims doesn't raise their premiums all that much. Age is more of a factor than claims.

I showed you a bunch of stories where they DO exactly that. Why do you think it's so hard for guys our age to get hired, dumbshit? We run up the insurance costs...

Of course, single payer, not a problem.. but man, we all know how you'd hate that idea.

Sorry jackass. I worked my way up from entry level to my current spot of department head at a rather large company.

Oh, you're the head fry cook now?

They did so at a slow place, and every one was replaced by a black worker. The companies didn't reduce pay for workers that were already employed with the company. The lower rates for new employees only.

No, it's DumBama that didn't do jack shit. You can't name one policy of his that benefitted industry.

Jealousy and insecurity making you lash out. It's sad really. From your own posts we can determine that NOBODY would want to work with a whiny little crybaby like you who runs to HR over any little thing he thinks he hears. Obviously you can't read. Ray clearly stated that NEW hires got paid less. Which is standard at any company. So by your standard, any new hire needs to make at least as much as you. Crying racism there is just pathetic.

The PHONE is expensive is what I wrote.

Funny thing. Most companies put the cost of the phone into the plan. Mine did. Took me two years to pay off this last one..

I'm sure you think your ObamaPhone was really expensive, though.
Just keep showing how dense you are. Two years to pay off a phone. Funny how a little jackass like you can't even admit that new iPhones are over $1000. Projecting your Obozophone onto me won't work either. I have better, more important things to spend my money on. Keep ranting though. Watching you drool all over yourself is morbidly entertaining.

69500613_2410630275681426_2206770508970590208_n.jpg

And there are plenty of countries just like that: North Korea, Cuba, China.

If there were such a place of more freedom, less government, more capitalism, more opportunity, I wouldn't want to change what's going on here. I would move over there.

Liberals on the other hand want to tell us how great these other places are, but never move to any of these other wonderful places. At the same time, millions of people are trying to get in this land of freedom; some from socialist countries that have the things liberals desire so badly.

Just keep showing how dense you are. Two years to pay off a phone. Funny how a little jackass like you can't even admit that new iPhones are over $1000. Projecting your Obozophone onto me won't work either. I have better, more important things to spend my money on. Keep ranting though. Watching you drool all over yourself is morbidly entertaining.

Again, buddy, I'm glad your ObamaPhone is making your life better as a fry cook.

Jealousy and insecurity making you lash out. It's sad really. From your own posts we can determine that NOBODY would want to work with a whiny little crybaby like you who runs to HR over any little thing he thinks he hears. Obviously you can't read. Ray clearly stated that NEW hires got paid less. Which is standard at any company. So by your standard, any new hire needs to make at least as much as you. Crying racism there is just pathetic.

Actually, that's not standard at any company. Quite the contrary, it can depend on a lot of factors. Education, experience, job market.

And, yup, someone spews racist crap, I'm totally dropping a dime on him to HR. I look forward to the day when we start sending racists off to re-education camps.

And there are plenty of countries just like that: North Korea, Cuba, China.

If there were such a place of more freedom, less government, more capitalism, more opportunity, I wouldn't want to change what's going on here. I would move over there.

I'm sure you wouldn't... SO let's look at the history of those countries. Korea and China have civilizations that were thousands of years old, until imperial powers came in and exploited them and looted their countries. But you'll blame the communists for making their lives worse, when in the case of Cuba and China, they've actually made life a lot better for average folks. (North Korea is a different case, because it's been run by three generations of crazy people.)

Liberals on the other hand want to tell us how great these other places are, but never move to any of these other wonderful places.

Who said those places were "Great"? We just don't assigned their awfulness to the reasons you do. "Don't you even think about socialism... that's how you end up like Cuba."

"Um, didn't Cuba kind of suck to live in before the Communists got there?"

"Um, er, um... well, It was nice for rich people."

"Yeah, but for the average Cuban,, it sucked, which is why they supported Castro to start with!"

At the same time, millions of people are trying to get in this land of freedom; some from socialist countries that have the things liberals desire so badly.

And more are coming from places like Central America, where you have just the Rich and the Very Poor, no unions, no social welfare state, the kinds of things you guys keep claiming would be great if we did them here. The diffference is we welcomed the Cubans with open arms, while we try to build fences to keep the Mexicans and Central Americans out.

Forum List

Back