Buffalo shooter describes himself as "green nationalist" leftist; Cheney blames GOP

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Liz Cheney is a total corrupted Uniparty POS & calling this guy a right winger ignores his own insane manifesto.
He rejects Christianity, supports a "totalitarian left wing", hybrid Nazi philosophy & "green nationalism".
In other words, a typical Imafa member.
OOPS! There goes that narrative too.

"Reports on the alleged manifesto by accused shooter Payton Gendron say he described himself as a leftist, “Today’s terrorist attack will be politicized and lied about. The man was under demonic influence. Completely incoherent “ideology.” Hybrid of Nazism with green new deal leanings. He called himself a left wing “green nationalist.” That’s why you can’t post the document.”

Liz Cheney is a total corrupted Uniparty POS & calling this guy a right winger ignores his own insane manifesto.
He rejects Christianity, supports a "totalitarian left wing", hybrid Nazi philosophy & "green nationalism".

"Reports on the alleged manifesto by accused shooter Payton Gendron say he described himself as a leftist, “Today’s terrorist attack will be politicized and lied about. The man was under demonic influence. Completely incoherent “ideology.” Hybrid of Nazism with green new deal leanings. He called himself a left wing “green nationalist.” That’s why you can’t post the document.”

Nothing fights climate change like whining about white replacement theory and killing a bunch of innocent people....

That will really get our fossil fuel issues under control....

Nothing fights climate change like whining about white replacement theory and killing a bunch of innocent people....

That will really get our fossil fuel issues under control....
I think we should all agree there are just some really wack job people out there & both sides have them.

That's one reason why we have a 2A

She's real and she's right.

This is what you should be worried about.

I’m curious. Do you think he voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris or trump and pence?

She's real and she's right.

This is what you should be worried about.

She's really corrupted & her state party was right to give her the boot.
What you should be worried about is we are awake to the POS RINOs like Cheney & will hopefully purge them all

She's really corrupted & her state party was right to give her the boot.
What you should be worried about is we are awake to the POS RINOs like Cheney & will hopefully purge them all
She's a rock and the best hope for the Republican party. Trump and his weird minions are your RINOs.

She's a rock and the best hope for the Republican party. Trump and his weird minions are your RINOs.
:rolleyes: Show's how much you actually know about real politics. She is universally despised by conservatives & would get trounced in any legit election.
Her career is over without massive cheating but she is aligned with the POS on the Dem side, so it wouldn't surprise me if they helped her get re-elected.
They are experts

:rolleyes: Show's how much you actually know about real politics. She is universally despised by conservatives & would get trounced in any legit election.
Her career is over without massive cheating but she is aligned with the POS on the Dem side, so it wouldn't surprise me if they helped her get re-elected.
They are experts
You have some Republicans who are kinda crazy and stupid... others who are too weak to stand up to Trump. You better thank your lucky stars for Cheney.

I think we should all agree there are just some really wack job people out there & both sides have them.

That's one reason why we have a 2A
Nope, nope, nope, nope...

You took it upon yourself to twist yourself into pretzels to basically claim this guy was radicalized by Democrats.....stand on it.....don't weasel out with the "both sides do it" excuse....

You should be able to point to numerous examples of elected Democrats and other prominent liberal TV hosts opining about the need for renewable energy sources day and day out -- and how the only way to get it is by going to grocery stores and murdering people....

You have some Republicans who are kinda crazy and stupid... others who are too weak to stand up to Trump. You better thank your lucky stars for Cheney.
That's just silly talk. Cheney is a joke to us & DT has nothing to do with a leftist mass shooter.
Why is everything about DT for proggys? He's like the boogeyman to ya'll.
I admit I thought he would be terrible, like a Cheney, McConnell or Romney. He was a very pleasant surprise.
I'll tell you a little secret:
We support DT & other America First people because they do the things we have wanted our reps to do for decades. We support policies & results. The rest is wind

Forum List

Back