Buffalo shooter describes himself as "green nationalist" leftist; Cheney blames GOP

Doesn't matter whether you support him. You and he both support the same presidential candidate. Why is that? I understand Spencer supporting Biden, they are both racist pieces of shit and a match made in heaven. But why do you support Biden?
Didn’t stop you from voting Trump in 2016, now did it? Why should it change my vote in 2020?

Why don’t you call out your fellow conservative white supremacists you little coward bitch? Answer the question this time, coward. You keep dodging that one and we both know exactly why. You keep avoiding it thinking I’m going to forget, but I won’t. You’re a little coward bitch and we both know it.

There is a very long thread thread that proves whites are superior. It was started by a nig.

I'm sure you'd like that to be true, but the fact is that the shooter described himself exactly how I would describe you. Do you disagree?
Haha, you try so hard to paint him as a lefty… why? Who cares?! He was crazy, nationalist white suprematist and that’s why he killed those people. Left or right makes no difference. Racist nationalists does

Haha, you try so hard to paint him as a lefty… why? Who cares?! He was crazy, nationalist white suprematist and that’s why he killed those people. Left or right makes no difference. Racist nationalists does
dull demofk talking points, boring. got anything other than white suprematist? antifa wannabe? You know, the new kkk?

Forum List

Back