Buffalo shooter describes himself as "green nationalist" leftist; Cheney blames GOP

Do you support white supremacists?

Third time asking you.

Of course not, I'm not a DemoKKKrat. Meanwhile, this is what you're giving us:

1653523768511.png

No, he publicly supported Joe Biden, just like you. Why do you have so much in common with a shitbag Nazi like Richard Spencer?

View attachment 649635

I noticed that you cut out the question I asked. I’ll ask again: Why is it that you never call out your fellow conservatives racists on here?

You gonna run away from that one again like a little bitch? Let’s see it. Run away for me.

I noticed that you cut out the question I asked. I’ll ask again: Why is it that you never call out your fellow conservatives racists on here?

You gonna run away from that one again like a little bitch? Let’s see it. Run away for me.

Spencer's most recent presidential endorsement was for the same candidate you voted for. Why is that? Why did the two of you vote for the same candidate?

I know what you asked, but the shooter described himself as "authoritarian left", exactly like I would describe you.
Haha, you're gonna hang your hat on that?! Guess which, I describe myself and a Trump lovin rootin tootin Conservativo... I guess we are on the same team now!!!

Haha, you're gonna hang your hat on that?! Guess which, I describe myself and a Trump lovin rootin tootin Conservativo... I guess we are on the same team now!!!

I'm sure you'd like that to be true, but the fact is that the shooter described himself exactly how I would describe you. Do you disagree?

Spencer's most recent presidential endorsement was for the same candidate you voted for. Why is that? Why did the two of you vote for the same candidate?
I don’t know and I don’t care. I don’t support Richard Spencer regardless of who he votes for. He’s white supremacist piece of shit.

Why don’t you call out your fellow white supremacists? Third time asking now. Keep dancing you little bitch. I’m going to keep asking and you can keep running away from it like the coward you are.

I don’t know and I don’t care. I don’t support Richard Spencer regardless of who he votes for. He’s white supremacist piece of shit.

Why don’t you call out your fellow white supremacists? Third time asking now. Keep dancing you little bitch. I’m going to keep asking and you can keep running away from it like the coward you are.

Doesn't matter whether you support him. You and he both support the same presidential candidate. Why is that? I understand Spencer supporting Biden, they are both racist pieces of shit and a match made in heaven. But why do you support Biden?

Nope, nope, nope, nope...

You took it upon yourself to twist yourself into pretzels to basically claim this guy was radicalized by Democrats.....stand on it.....don't weasel out with the "both sides do it" excuse....

You should be able to point to numerous examples of elected Democrats and other prominent liberal TV hosts opining about the need for renewable energy sources day and day out -- and how the only way to get it is by going to grocery stores and murdering people....
He was radicalized online and identified as an Eco Fascist. His rage at blacks is because he thinks Americans will all be brown in a few years. Hitler and Mussolini we're Nationalists like Trump claims he's a nationalist.

Forum List

Back