Ohio Democrat Mayor Charged With Rape Of a 4 Year Old Girl...Said She Was "Willing"

Does it matter what party be is associated with? He's a sick pervert plan and simple. I don't care if he's democrat or republican. He's sick either way. It has nothing to do with what political party he is a part of.

It only matters to partisan clowns.
It matters because he is an elected official committing crimes while in office. If he had been a Republican, you would have posted it yourself and would be taking the opposite position you're taking now, hypocrite.

Actually no I wouldn't have posted it. I haven't created even one thread on this site I don't go around creating threads about criminal republicans or democrats. Because a pervert is a pervert. Don't care what party they are.

Does it matter what party be is associated with? He's a sick pervert plan and simple. I don't care if he's democrat or republican. He's sick either way. It has nothing to do with what political party he is a part of.

It matters because he is an elected official committing crimes while in office. If he had been a Republican, you would have posted it yourself and would be taking the opposite position you're taking now, hypocrite.

Actually no I wouldn't have posted it. I haven't created even one thread on this site I don't go around creating threads about criminal republicans or democrats. Because a pervert is a pervert. Don't care what party they are.
Yeah, right. :lol:

Yeah, right. :lol:

Sorry but Im not a partisan clown like you. Sexual abuse doesn't have a political party.

It's a nice way to ignore the truth about the culture of perversion in your party. But rather than ignore a thread like this, you come in swinging, savaging anyone who dares to burst your bubble. Your intense interest in this thread tells a story of its own. You know you're the party of perverts and keeping your head in the sand is difficult when we point it out to you.

It's a nice way to ignore the truth about the culture of perversion in your party. But rather than ignore a thread like this, you come in swinging, savaging anyone who dares to burst your bubble. Your intense interest in this thread tells a story of its own. You know you're the party of perverts and keeping your head in the sand is difficult when we point it out to you.

The reason why I'm pissed about this thread is because a child was abused and people are trying make it into some partisan bullshit.

That's why I'm angry.

By the way I'm not even a democrat. I am left leaning but I'm not a democrat.

The reason why I'm pissed about this thread is because a child was abused and people are trying make it into some partisan bullshit.

That's why I'm angry.

Your sig says otherwise.

That's why I'm angry.

Your sig says otherwise.

Am I not allowed to vote for a democratic candidate as an independent ?

Should I be voting Trump instead?

That's why I'm angry.

Your sig says otherwise.

I don't care who you vote for, just don't try to tell me you're not a liberal when you have a sig like that.

That's why I'm angry.

Your sig says otherwise.

I don't care who you vote for, just don't try to tell me you're not a liberal when you have a sig like that.

I am liberal and proud of it. But it doesn't mean I feed into the partisan crap. Especially when it comes to abuse of a child. This sicko who abused this child should be charged to the fullest extent.

I thought it was poor taste to use the abuse of a child to bash a party. Democrats and republicans smear each other all the time like that and I don't think it right.

Leave it to a dirt bag partisan fuck stick to try to score political points with the rape of a child
The truth hurts, I see.
What....you think conservatives don't rape children? You're a fucking idiot
Did I say that, gay boy?
Not interested. Go proposition a Republican in a bathroom. Don't forget your tap shoes.
Dude, you're the biggest fag on this forum. Who are you trying to kid?
Got turned down, eh? You're probably not young enough. Republican closeted fags like 'em young.

Ewww...just ewww. This story is creepy.
It is. It's also disturbing that the NAMBLA defense (the child consented so it's ok) has become so mainstream.

I always point to Greko-Roman history when sexual child abuse became socially acceptable as a harbinger of where we're headed. We would be foolish to believe if we continue along the same course of gleeful discarding of the moral guidelines that protect a society that we won't end up the same.

Depravity respects no boundaries, and like water incessantly seeks lower ground. We are turning into a civilization ripe for destruction.

Forum List

Back