Ohio Democrat Mayor Charged With Rape Of a 4 Year Old Girl...Said She Was "Willing"

Leave it to a dirt bag partisan fuck stick to try to score political points with the rape of a child
The truth hurts, I see.
Do you believe his crimes are politically motivated, or do you believe that Republicans are so pious that there could never be a Republican child molestor?
What, you can't defend him so you assign a position to me that I never took?

Leave it to a dirt bag partisan fuck stick to try to score political points with the rape of a child
The truth hurts, I see.
Do you believe his crimes are politically motivated, or do you believe that Republicans are so pious that there could never be a Republican child molestor?

Considering your history, that, or some variation of that is your position on virtually every post.

The truth hurts, I see.

Considering your history, that, or some variation of that is your position on virtually every post.
Thank you for admitting that's exactly what you're doing.

The truth hurts, I see.
What's the title of this thread and who wrote it?

The truth hurts, I see.
Let's look at your OP.

Imagine if this guy would have been a Republican.

Gee, how could I misunderstand that you ha no purpose to inject politics into this?

The truth hurts, I see.
Let's look at your OP.

Gee, how could I misunderstand that you ha no purpose to inject politics into this?
Please show me where I said there could never be a Republican child molester.

The truth hurts, I see.
Let's look at your OP.

I offered that as an alternative to the obvious, namely that you believe his crimes were politically motivated.

The truth hurts, I see.
Let's look at your OP.

Is it a crime to notice that whenever there's a sex scandal involving a politician 9 out of 10 times it's a Democrat?

The truth hurts, I see.
Let's look at your OP.

Is it a crime to notice that whenever there's a sex scandal involving a politician 9 out of 10 times it's a Democrat?
Republicans are not immune to committing crimes. Don't be so pious. And how on God's green earth are this scumbag's crimes politically motivated or even politically connected?

The stupidity (what you call "crime") happens when partisan shit heads feebly try to link politics to crimes.

If he wanted to get away with such crap, he should have converted to Islam and moved to an Arab Islamic nation.

The truth hurts, I see.

Thank you for admitting that's exactly what you're doing.

Forgive me for accepting that you actually believe the ideals and rhetoric that you have worked so long and hard to portray. If you are actually different than your persona, then that's your fault.

Why is it that that like 90% of the pervs are Democrats?

rolfkdrqf5pg21auxwsh.png

The truth hurts, I see.
Let's look at your OP.

I offered that as an alternative to the obvious, namely that you believe his crimes were politically motivated.
Really? Please show me where I said his crimes were "politically motivated". That has to be one of the dumbest comments you've ever made, and you sure as shit have made some dumb comments.

The truth hurts, I see.
What....you think conservatives don't rape children? You're a fucking idiot
Did I say that, gay boy?
Not interested. Go proposition a Republican in a bathroom. Don't forget your tap shoes.
Dude, you're the biggest fag on this forum. Who are you trying to kid?

Forum List

Back