Oh Snap Obama - Boots on the Ground??

In order to cure the ISIS problem the president is going to have to commit troops. Now that he wants to do something, republicans put their arms up and say, well lets talk it over.

The Phantom Diaries President Obama Boots on the Ground
Lol oh right because republicans have a stellar record on attempting diplomatic relations with Obama.
Its hard to have relations with someone who wants to rape you every time.

Maybe that is what the far left enjoys..

In order to cure the ISIS problem the president is going to have to commit troops. Now that he wants to do something, republicans put their arms up and say, well lets talk it over.

Lol oh right because republicans have a stellar record on attempting diplomatic relations with Obama.
Apparently you have some childhood issues to resolve. You won't get that here.

That's their playbook; "oppose everything he does and act like it's an 'outrage' even if you agree with it.". John Stewart had an excellent retort for the dolts on Foxnews. He pointed out that America is responsible for over 80% of the airstrikes against those bastards.

See how the far left will justify the illegal wars of Obama..
No, I don't see that. For starters, I don't agree with American "boots on the ground". secondly, if the situation is so dire, I think their should be a press for a United Nations "peace keeping" (made up of other countries besides the United States) force to enter the region and stop ISIS, the same with the animals in Nigeria.
Finally,I agree that he should do what he has done by officially asking for that AUM from Congress. We also should not have interfered with the Syrian problem in the first place.

Yes! See how the far left will cover for Obama's illegal wars?

And we have boots on the ground in the middle East ordered by Obama..
Yet the Foxnews, limpbaugh, conservative drones state that he has done "nothing" or "not enough", which one is it? You people can't even keep your stories straight! .:lol:

That's their playbook; "oppose everything he does and act like it's an 'outrage' even if you agree with it.". John Stewart had an excellent retort for the dolts on Foxnews. He pointed out that America is responsible for over 80% of the airstrikes against those bastards.

No, I don't see that. For starters, I don't agree with American "boots on the ground". secondly, if the situation is so dire, I think their should be a press for a United Nations "peace keeping" (made up of other countries besides the United States) force to enter the region and stop ISIS, the same with the animals in Nigeria.
Finally,I agree that he should do what he has done by officially asking for that AUM from Congress. We also should not have interfered with the Syrian problem in the first place.

Yes! See how the far left will cover for Obama's illegal wars?

And we have boots on the ground in the middle East ordered by Obama..
Yet the Foxnews, limpbaugh, conservative drones state that he has done "nothing" or "not enough", which one is it? You people can't even keep your stories straight! .:lol:

And yet the far left does not want boots on the ground and say they will not support any president that puts the boots on the ground, yet Obama has done it and met with silence from the far left!

Can you imagine 2003 to 2009 with the far left as silent as they are now?

Reported. I am not happy with "boots on the ground," but Kosh supports Obama's illegal wars.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Reported. I am not happy with "boots on the ground," but Kosh supports Obama's illegal wars.

Oh look it is the far left report drone who supports Obama illegal wars..

So are queers going to volunteer in droves for this latest "boots on the ground" tryst with international violence? They'll want to back up the vacillating negro 100%, right? Queers are ready to die for country and Great Leader, right? They bitched, carped, and moaned for years and now they've got exactly what they wished for, so let's see if any of the sissies volunteer as grunts. How many do you think? 2? 11? Let's split the difference: 6?

I agree completely. We should have an all queer draft.

As I understand it the President is not talking about putting a large number of troops on the ground for an extended period of time which is what you will have to do to defeat ISIS militarily. If this is the case it begs the question whats the point of putting any boots on the ground?

Firstly we should have put boots on the ground to begin with
Second, Obama's strategy was directed more to his domestic audience than solving any problem
Third, the UN are a bunch of pussies.
Fourth, Obama supposedly assembled a coalition. Which isnt working
Fifth, why did he wait until now? Wasnt his initial strategy good enough?
Sixth Obama's policy was that Assad had to go. Now he's helping him. How's that for flip flop?

If we hadn't meddled with the Syrian situation in the first place, we probable wouldn't have to put any boots on the ground. The same could be said about the previous Administration and Iraq. I think it's time to convince the UN to "man up", the same goes for some of our NATO allies (Turkey). Those sorties are hurting ISIS, we need to stop the flow of new people from foreign countries who are joining them. We need to find out how they recruit people and run a sting operation of sorts. Strategy and tactics are fluid. We should have let Assad handle them in the first place.

Well since all the Christians and jews have fled iraq and syria just sent our nuke cluster bombs 2 of them 1 to iraq and 1 to syria and finish the job. Then let the Christians and jews return and take over the government. Middle east is now fixed.

Firstly we should have put boots on the ground to begin with
Second, Obama's strategy was directed more to his domestic audience than solving any problem
Third, the UN are a bunch of pussies.
Fourth, Obama supposedly assembled a coalition. Which isnt working
Fifth, why did he wait until now? Wasnt his initial strategy good enough?
Sixth Obama's policy was that Assad had to go. Now he's helping him. How's that for flip flop?

If we hadn't meddled with the Syrian situation in the first place, we probable wouldn't have to put any boots on the ground. The same could be said about the previous Administration and Iraq. I think it's time to convince the UN to "man up", the same goes for some of our NATO allies (Turkey). Those sorties are hurting ISIS, we need to stop the flow of new people from foreign countries who are joining them. We need to find out how they recruit people and run a sting operation of sorts. Strategy and tactics are fluid. We should have let Assad handle them in the first place.

So see the far left defends Obama and blames the other guy.

Good luck trying to get the mainstream Muslims to do something. That is like trying to get the moderates to oust the far left out of the DNC.

The far left will do as little as possible, you do not have to worry. Obama will make sure to leave this mess for someone else..

As I understand it the President is not talking about putting a large number of troops on the ground for an extended period of time which is what you will have to do to defeat ISIS militarily. If this is the case it begs the question whats the point of putting any boots on the ground?
blackhawk makes sense. Obama doesn't, Kosh doesn't.

blackhawk makes sense. Obama doesn't, Kosh doesn't.

Obviously this far left report troll does not understand what was posted and still supports Obama's illegal wars..

I think that we should be telling the Iraqi Army to man up and we should let Assad handle his own business with them (ISIS). I'm guilty of using "boots on the ground" but I agree that we should be calling them "troops on the ground" because they are people and not "boots". I'm will to bet that there are CCT's there and FAC's there already calling in airstrikes. I can see this starting as Sf guys initially (Green Berets) to train counter insurgency forces, rangers as a larger assault force, and SEALS to run raids to take care of HVTs. Hopefully we don't have to go much further than that. Though I can see some Cav and Armor being used to soften things up.

Obviously this far right report troll does not understand what was posted and still supports Obama's illegal wars. :)

Obviously this far right report troll does not understand what was posted and still supports Obama's illegal wars. :)

Is it still your feeding time far left report troll?

Continue on and on, but you do support Obama's illegal wars. I have heard that coming out of the closet can be a great feeling, so when will you come out of tat far left closet?

I think that we should be telling the Iraqi Army to man up and we should let Assad handle his own business with them (ISIS). I'm guilty of using "boots on the ground" but I agree that we should be calling them "troops on the ground" because they are people and not "boots". I'm will to bet that there are CCT's there and FAC's there already calling in airstrikes. I can see this starting as Sf guys initially (Green Berets) to train counter insurgency forces, rangers as a larger assault force, and SEALS to run raids to take care of HVTs. Hopefully we don't have to go much further than that. Though I can see some Cav and Armor being used to soften things up.

As you can see from what is happening over there none of the nations want to go against ISIS without the U s backing them up..

So getting them to fight on their own is a far left pipe dream..

Forum List

Back