Oh My: White House Chef - Hillary Has “Penchant” For Calling Blacks “N*s” - Did So To Staff - Video

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
http://www.patdollard.com/exposed-w...t-for-calling-blacks-*******-did-so-to-staff/

Hillary Clinton angrily referred to a black servant as the n-word, according to a bombshell claim by Tracey Martin, a former traveling chef who worked under the first Clinton administration.
Martin claims the incident occurred during a private function at the Elizabeth Taylor Medical Center in Washington DC prior to a public engagement between Hillary Clinton and Bernadette Chirac, the wife of the former French President Jacques Chirac.

According to Martin, the Clintons made racist comments on a routine basis and the incident didn’t come as a great shock to him.

“They think nothing of it, because there’s no press around….after you’ve been around them long enough, whether it be the Clintons or the Kennedys or whoever, once they feel comfortable with you, their guard is let down,” said Martin.

Within 48 hours of doing the interview, Martin claimed that his phone was hacked and that his apartment was broken into at 3am."

...doesn't matter. Blacks will still support the Clintons...

I notice you intelligently did not claim this to be false. Trying to 'laugh off' a fact about Hillary through Liberal 101 tactics? Really?! This is not the 1st time the reports have come out about Hillary letting go with racial slurs - blacks, Jews...she has a mouth.

http://www.patdollard.com/exposed-w...t-for-calling-blacks-*******-did-so-to-staff/

Hillary Clinton angrily referred to a black servant as the n-word, according to a bombshell claim by Tracey Martin, a former traveling chef who worked under the first Clinton administration.
Martin claims the incident occurred during a private function at the Elizabeth Taylor Medical Center in Washington DC prior to a public engagement between Hillary Clinton and Bernadette Chirac, the wife of the former French President Jacques Chirac.

According to Martin, the Clintons made racist comments on a routine basis and the incident didn’t come as a great shock to him.

“They think nothing of it, because there’s no press around….after you’ve been around them long enough, whether it be the Clintons or the Kennedys or whoever, once they feel comfortable with you, their guard is let down,” said Martin.

Within 48 hours of doing the interview, Martin claimed that his phone was hacked and that his apartment was broken into at 3am."

...doesn't matter. Blacks will still support the Clintons...
and nobody ever thought to get her on tape, or accidentally got her on tape. and she does it all the time, but has never ever let it slip in public.

seriously, this passes the smell test for you?

I notice you intelligently did not claim this to be false. Trying to 'laugh off' a fact about Hillary through Liberal 101 tactics? Really?! This is not the 1st time the reports have come out about Hillary letting go with racial slurs - blacks, Jews...she has a mouth.
and nobody ever recorded it. weird.

seriously, this passes the smell test for you?
Yup...especially based on the NUMBER of ex-Clinton WH Staff that have come forward over the years to tell what POSes these 2 are / have been. According to Liberals The ENABLER and the WHITE BILL COSBY are the ONLY ones telling the truth, and the rest of the world are part of the 'vast Right wing Conspiracy'. if anything, THAT shouldn't pass the smell test to YOU.

Why, other than because you say so? Do you walk around with a tape recorder in your pocket? Are you going to record and release your bosses saying something, potentially being charged with a crime for doing so, losing a very good job by doing so....or being added to THE LIST for potentially doing so?

Riiiiight.

https://emptysuit.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/the-clintons-jews-and-*******-warning-graphic-language/

Why, other than because you say so? Do you walk around with a tape recorder in your pocket? Are you going to record and release your bosses saying something, potentially being charged with a crime for doing so, losing a very good job by doing so....or being added to THE LIST for potentially doing so?

Riiiiight.
the accusation is this happened to these workers all the time, right? a regular occurrence, and yet nobody thought to record it.

I'm sorry, that is not reasonable

I'm sorry, that is not reasonable
To a Hillary supporter.

Again, potentially going to jail for making / releasing the recording. losing a great job, the chance of never being hired again - especially by the govt. YOU are not being reasonable.....no, wait - you are just being a Liberal. My bad!

Are tape recorders and cellphones openly allowed in the White House? :eusa_eh:

It's what they do... they always screech "the source!"

Hillary has a foul temper. Bill is a white cracker from Arkansas. Do I think she may have called a black servant a n*gger during one of her tantrums twenty years ago? Maybe she did. However, I checked out Dollard cuz I'd never heard of him and the good Lord knows this ought to be all over the news--Paula Dean lost a tv show over it. Dollard's twitter feed is definitely NOT something to set your watch by, though.

It's what they do... they always screech "the source!"
You taught me that trick. Thanks.

Forum List

Back