Oh my, the FBI.

Dealing with liberals is frustrating. They refuse to acknowledge reality even when documented proof is placed right in front of them. I get it to a point, but they’ve taken the denial strategy to an unbelievable level.

Nexy they’ll deny that Joe Biden is often incoherent.
You mean those damn liberals ask for stupid things like .. ya know… facts

Why the insult? Can you communicate your views without that? Non dumb-asses can, can you?

Read the article again, except more slowly. Let it sink in next time.
Penelope wished I were dead last year...so if you are thinking she is an adult that can debate an issue without losing her mind you would be wrong to assume that....

She is wrong.

Comey's announcements played a large part in GETTING Trump elected in 2016
Wrong again...It was the brown turd Obammy's eight years of bullshit race baiting and lack of economy that got President Trump elected, and he would of been again, except for the most “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history, that Joe Biteme admitted to.

Wrong again...It was the brown turd Obammy's eight years of bullshit race baiting and lack of economy that got President Trump elected, and he would of been again, except for the most “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history, that Joe Biteme admitted to.

With what...ten days left before the 2016 election Comey tells Republican Legislators that he is reopeniong the investigation into Hillary's e-mails...knowing those scumbags would leak that to everyone.,

And of course nothing was found.

This is EXPRESSLY against DOJ policy

And it tanked Clinton's capaign

Partisan Democrats are despicable. They don't care how low their guys go. I don't get it. Standards of conduct are for the other side, not them.

If a female comes out and describes a sexual assault perpetrated by a prominant Democrat, they destroy that female. They have no credibilty. They have no decency.

Last edited:
Hey dumbass...
I just wanted to note that, for future reference how, without provocation, you engaged in a profane, personal attack. If memory serves, you have reported others for this exact thing.

By using them to target political opposition. Duh.
I would tend to agree. Virtually every agency is now a partisan tool. They are filled with activists. Their mission is to support an agenda not serve the country. (you said)

Even republicans are partisan tools. They are no different than democrats.

You mean those damn liberals ask for stupid things like .. ya know… facts
This from a guy who thinks Russia stole the election of 2016 and Trump is a Russian agent. LMFAO.

The FBI's intervention. It is well understood that FBI Director James Comey's resurrection of the Clinton email issue in the closing days of the race was without precedent and highly damaging to her campaign. But this is not all that poured out of the FBI in the final weeks. For days Fox News quoted unnamed FBI sources who claimed an indictment of Clinton was imminent, a story that was eventually retracted. Unnamed FBI sources also claimed that the bureau's investigation into the Trumpworld-Russia connection had turned up nothing; and, implausibly, that the Russian intervention was not designed to benefit one candidate over the other. If it becomes clear that – as has been reporteda group of FBI agents in the New York City office close to Giuliani helped push all of this stuff out in the final days for Trump's benefit this would be a doozy of a scandal. At the very least FBI Director Comey should publicly account for the torrent of leaks in the final weeks.

-------------------------------
if anything Comey was the source.
Comey admitted Hillary broke the law then said no "reasonable" prosecutor would pursue the case. And the DOJ punted.

Forum List

Back