Oh my, the FBI.

That's cause Obama signed something allowing all these people to share inside information at the last minute before President Trump took office and Joe knew it too, ...that way it makes it harder to determine who the bad guy is....in this case however...they all are.

Hey dumbass...that's about Rudy admitting that the FBI "leaks" he was quoting about Hillary's e-mails in 2016 were actually RETIRED FBI creeps like Kallstrom.

That would be NOT LEAKS
Why the insult? Can you communicate your views without that? Non dumb-asses can, can you?

Read the article again, except more slowly. Let it sink in next time.

Last edited:
The ENTIRE GOVERNMENT is corrupt.

There is no ONE corrupt department.
I would tend to agree. Virtually every agency is now a partisan tool. They are filled with activists. Their mission is to support an agenda not serve the country.

I would tend to agree. Virtually every agency is now a partisan tool. They are filled with activists. Their mission is to support an agenda not serve the country.
Horse shit

trump tried to install toadies but they are by and large being ferreted out

Horse shit

trump tried to install toadies but they are by and large being ferreted out
Uh. No.
It’s odd the more proof of corruption you expose the more liberals deny it. Of course they only deny it when a Democrat is in charge of the White House.

Uh. No.
It’s odd the more proof of corruption you expose the more liberals deny it. Of course they only deny it when a Democrat is in charge of the White House.
Except you didn't expose any corruption.

Remember?

This thread is a fraud.

It's about Rudy admitting that all the FBI leaks he supposedly was getting info from were retired FBI agents.

NOT Leaks

Except you didn't expose any corruption.

Remember?

This thread is a fraud.

It's about Rudy admitting that all the FBI leaks he supposedly was getting info from were retired FBI agents.

NOT Leaks
Oh my God. A mountain of corruption was exposed. What does it take for liberals to acknowledge the truth?

Dealing with liberals is frustrating. They refuse to acknowledge reality even when documented proof is placed right in front of them. I get it to a point, but they’ve taken the denial strategy to an unbelievable level.

Nexy they’ll deny that Joe Biden is often incoherent.

Forum List

Back