Oh my, the FBI.

Comey admitted Hillary broke the law then said no "reasonable" prosecutor would pursue the case. And the DOJ punted.
Do you know what "reasonable" means?

Reasonable describes someone or something that's sensible and fair, like your teacher who gives reasonable homework assignments — they don't take you forever to do and they relate to what you are studying. If you're reasonable, you have good sense and judgment.

reasonable - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com​

Do you know what "reasonable" means?

Reasonable describes someone or something that's sensible and fair, like your teacher who gives reasonable homework assignments — they don't take you forever to do and they relate to what you are studying. If you're reasonable, you have good sense and judgment.

reasonable - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com

Yeah that means surname "Clinton" = no prosecution.

Dealing with liberals is frustrating. They refuse to acknowledge reality even when documented proof is placed right in front of them. I get it to a point, but they’ve taken the denial strategy to an unbelievable level.

Nexy they’ll deny that Joe Biden is often incoherent.
Joe Biden wasn't even running in the 2016 campaign.

Partisan Democrats are despicable. They don't care how low their guys go. I don't get it. Standards of conduct are for the other side, not them.

If a female comes out and describes a sexual assault perpetrated by a prominant Democrat, they destroy that female. They have no credibilty. They have no decency.
Meanwhile back in reality....

About a hundred or so prominent national democrats have called on NY Gov Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) to resign or be impeached due to his sexual harassment of state employees. This group includes the President, Senate Majority Leader and the Speaker of the House.

You're either woefully misinformed or spreading misinformation.

Comey admitted Hillary broke the law then said no "reasonable" prosecutor would pursue the case. And the DOJ punted.
You're talking about the FIRST time Comey broke the DOJ protocol and made a rogue statement as to why the investigation into the e-mails was ending.

Long standing DOJ rules say that the FBI does not comment about closing investigations...especially not if it regards a political candidate during an election. Comey gave in to pressure from Rudy and Fox to do that.

He did it AGAIN, 10 days before the election no less...when he reopened and then rapidly closed that same investigation.

And yes...it affected the election in a huge way

You're talking about the FIRST time Comey broke the DOJ protocol and made a rogue statement as to why the investigation into the e-mails was ending.

Long standing DOJ rules say that the FBI does not comment about closing investigations...especially not if it regards a political candidate during an election. Comey gave in to pressure from Rudy and Fox to do that.

He did it AGAIN, 10 days before the election no less...when he reopened and then rapidly closed that same investigation.

And yes...it affected the election in a huge way
She should have been charged, arrested and perp walked.

Meanwhile back in reality....

About a hundred or so prominent national democrats have called on NY Gov Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) to resign or be impeached due to his sexual harassment of state employees. This group includes the President, Senate Majority Leader and the Speaker of the House.

You're either woefully misinformed or spreading misinformation.
Look how they destroyed the women who were raped and assaulted by Bill Clinton. Look what they did to the women who have accused Joe Biden.

Look how they destroyed the women who were raped and assaulted by Bill Clinton. Look what they did to the women who have accused Joe Biden.
What has happened to the woman who accused Joe Biden...and what has he been accused of?

As for Clinton...yeah...he got impeached for one and was sanctioned in another case.

What has happened to the woman who accused Joe Biden...and what has he been accused of?

As for Clinton...yeah...he got impeached for one and was sanctioned in another case.
Huh? Bill Clinton did not get impeached over having sex.

Huh? Bill Clinton did not get impeached over having sex.
1628316660316.png

The FBI, CIA and the NSA and some parts of the military are the Globalist's goons. And some police agencies that are mostly in Blue states like Portland OR are also their henchmen.

but like I've been saying, That these corrupted political leaders are acting as if they are little children being push onto the staged to perform by their parents(Their controllers). That they are behaving as if they are being forced to do the things that they are doing. Body language tells a lot.

But from what I see is that the lion is on the prowl and he is targeting in on his prey.

The FBI, CIA and the NSA and some parts of the military are the Globalist's goons. And some police agencies that are mostly in Blue states like Portland OR are also their henchmen.

but like I've been saying, That these corrupted political leaders are acting as if they are little children being push onto the staged to perform by their parents(Their controllers). That they are behaving as if they are being forced to do the things that they are doing. Body language tells a lot.

But from what I see is that the lion is on the prowl and he is targeting in on his prey.

Q Kook Alert

Forum List

Back