Oh look, more Global Warming heading across the United States. Sure am glad i live in Floor E. Da.

View attachment 432686
yesterday out my door...
Out of trump's asshole and into your ears. Another trump false statement that you were conned into believing.

Obama administration did not provide $3.8 million ... - PolitiFact

www.politifact.com › factchecks › apr › blog-posting

Claim: “President Trump just announced that the ‘biological’ lab in Wuhan where the COVID-19 virus was created was ‘funded’ by President Barak (sp) Hussein Obama...

Look everyone!
It snows in the winter
Actually it record weekend COLD temperatures being expected----but the libs keep saying we have been globabally warmed.
The verbiage is "climate change" and not global warming which is ahappenin' as a part of climate change.
Bwaaaahhaaaaaa.....Global Warming was the whole idea of the progressive masters who knew they could make a fortune when they could blame a clear harmless gas CO2 then tax the shit out of it, where people like Al Jazeera Gore, the godfather of GW, told us by 2016 it would be too late if CO2 wasnt eliminated. Yet here we are, still having back to back winter storms bringing tremendous cold, yet boneheads like, you accept that the Global Warming Alarmists were wrong, because now you claim it is "climate change", which has been happening since the formation of Earth. You are such a stupid petulant person, who has no clue about science..

Do you believe that men with tits are women?
Yes
That explains it.

Okay, who is the person in the 3 pictures below that has a vagina?

No, you cant have 2 out of 3 choices, only 1 has the female organ.
View attachment 432718 View attachment 432719 View attachment 432720

Choose wisely...
None of them look particularly feminine so I will take a wild guess and pick contestant #1 with the stash.
Yes, you are correct. People who do this, used to be put in asylums where they didnt hurt others, but especially themselves....
How many gold stars do I get?

Scientific predictions are much more accurate than American Conservative predictions that call it all a myth
We have been bombarded with scientific predictions for 40 years and nothing happened
Plenty has happened
We are seeing global warming

View attachment 432683
That looks like a warming trend to me

which I didnt deny

its the cause that is in dispute

If we are doing things to make it worse
Why don’t we stop?

View attachment 432686
yesterday out my door...
Out of trump's asshole and into your ears. Another trump false statement that you were conned into believing.
Obama administration did not provide $3.8 million ... - PolitiFact
www.politifact.com › factchecks › apr › blog-posting

Claim: “President Trump just announced that the ‘biological’ lab in Wuhan where the COVID-19 virus was created was ‘funded’ by President Barak (sp) Hussein Obama...
Politifact? Bwaaaaaahhaaaaaa....Pot calling the kettle black.

Look everyone!
It snows in the winter
Actually it record weekend COLD temperatures being expected----but the libs keep saying we have been globabally warmed.
The verbiage is "climate change" and not global warming which is ahappenin' as a part of climate change.
Bwaaaahhaaaaaa.....Global Warming was the whole idea of the progressive masters who knew they could make a fortune when they could blame a clear harmless gas CO2 then tax the shit out of it, where people like Al Jazeera Gore, the godfather of GW, told us by 2016 it would be too late if CO2 wasnt eliminated. Yet here we are, still having back to back winter storms bringing tremendous cold, yet boneheads like, you accept that the Global Warming Alarmists were wrong, because now you claim it is "climate change", which has been happening since the formation of Earth. You are such a stupid petulant person, who has no clue about science..

Yes
That explains it.

Choose wisely...
None of them look particularly feminine so I will take a wild guess and pick contestant #1 with the stash.
Yes, you are correct. People who do this, used to be put in asylums where they didnt hurt others, but especially themselves....
So the person with the vagina, is a man?

Look everyone!
It snows in the winter

Yes
That explains it.

Choose wisely...
nauseating

At this point, the planet may not be able to adapt
Man has no control over the planets adaptability- it's mans arrogance which makes him feel he does- man has the ability to adapt, through innovation, not constrained or restricted by idiots who feel their way through life believing they are something they ain't-

Our dire predictions over the last 40 years have been ignored. Our climate change has gotten worse
LOL- man. You are a sad person- I've lived those 40 years with a pretty good recall of the dire predictions, which began with global cooling, which morphed into global warming which became climate change- we also were warned about a hole in the ozone wreaking the cooling havoc- now we have too much ozone:rolleyes:

It was determined that Freon was the culprit and we have to stop using it- guess whose scientist determined that?

The climate is going to change- adapt or go extinct. It ain't rocket science that requires you sit around wringing your hands and crying about what everyone should do to make you feel better- put on more clothes or manufacture clothes that don't make you sweat- invent a better a/c, or heater- stop bitching and do something positive-

The topography will do what it's going to do and mans innovation can take advantage of it (adapt) or die- it ain't gonna stop because you want it to- water will relocate and man will follow- it is natures call. Not man's.

Our dire predictions over the last 40 years have been ignored. Our climate change has gotten worse
LOL- man. You are a sad person- I've lived those 40 years with a pretty good recall of the dire predictions, which began with global cooling, which morphed into global warming which became climate change- we also were warned about a hole in the ozone wreaking the cooling havoc- now we have too much ozone:rolleyes:

It was determined that Freon was the culprit and we have to stop using it- guess whose scientist determined that?

The climate is going to change- adapt or go extinct. It ain't rocket science that requires you sit around wringing your hands and crying about what everyone should do to make you feel better- put on more clothes or manufacture clothes that don't make you sweat- invent a better a/c, or heater- stop bitching and do something positive-

The topography will do what it's going to do and mans innovation can take advantage of it (adapt) or die- it ain't gonna stop because you want it to- water will relocate and man will follow- it is natures call. Not man's.
Science has been right about the dangers of Climate Change

Conservative Climate deniers have been proven wrong again and again

Conservative Climate deniers have been proven wrong again and again
Your opinion is biased- follow the money see he agenda and answer the question about whose scientist determined freon was our problem.

Look everyone!
It snows in the winter

Yes
That explains it.

Choose wisely...
nauseating
Yes, that thing is...

Actually, it is the fossil fuel masters who are lining their pockets with our tax dollars, and some of 'em are progs and some of 'em are fools like you.
We dont give taxpayers money to fossil fuel producers
That's because they don't pay taxes. Any start-up may need government help to survive at first.
Did not government dollars go to the Covid vaccine producing companies? You are looking for excuses
when new forms of energy will make your life better unless you are an old fart.
Are you serious

the oil companies pay billions in taxes
Are you serious? the oil companies got a huge decrease in taxes and environmental protections from trump. The pollution created
by the after-effects of the oil production will have a negative everlasting effect on you. You are right, for now in that they do pay taxes and that will change as companies that produce alternate forms of energy will be paying the billions. With trump it is all about the money for him and the super-wealthy and you will not participate in that windfall.

the oil companies got a huge decrease in taxes and environmental protections from trump.

You said they already paid zero.
Were you lying then, or are you lying now?
The problem with you trumpty dumpties is that you take everything literally. My guess is that after
the huge tax relief and the ongoing write-offs, their taxes are a lot lower than they would have you believe. And I do not lie. Trump lies because he makes shit up as he pontificates.

The problem with you trumpty dumpties is that you take everything literally.

Your problem is I caught you in a lie. Liar.

My guess is that after the huge tax relief and the ongoing write-offs, their taxes are a lot lower than they would have you believe.

Of course, 21% is lower than 35%.

And I do not lie.

You're lying. Again.
Oh cut the bullshit, honey. They don't pay anywhere near 21%. All trump did was to bring their tax liability down to 0 after write-offs. Obviously, you have no clue. Ignorance is bliss.

They don't pay anywhere near 21%.

They don't pay 21% on their profit? Why not? Link?

All trump did was to bring their tax liability down to 0 after write-offs

If their write-offs bring their profit down to zero, cutting their rate from 35% to 21%
didn't save them any money.

Scientific predictions are much more accurate than American Conservative predictions that call it all a myth
We have been bombarded with scientific predictions for 40 years and nothing happened
Plenty has happened

View attachment 432683

which I didnt deny

Why don’t we stop?

Because nuclear is yucky.

At this point, the planet may not be able to adapt
Man has no control over the planets adaptability- it's mans arrogance which makes him feel he does- man has the ability to adapt, through innovation, not constrained or restricted by idiots who feel their way through life believing they are something they ain't-
Pollution can be contained and has been contained in the past. The use of fossil fuels can be reduced as other forms of energy are introduced. You say that there is no cause of global climate disruption. I and the vast majority of scientists do not agree. We are making things worse so why not try something different?

Actually, it is the fossil fuel masters who are lining their pockets with our tax dollars, and some of 'em are progs and some of 'em are fools like you.
We dont give taxpayers money to fossil fuel producers
That's because they don't pay taxes. Any start-up may need government help to survive at first.
Did not government dollars go to the Covid vaccine producing companies? You are looking for excuses
when new forms of energy will make your life better unless you are an old fart.
Are you serious

the oil companies pay billions in taxes
Are you serious? the oil companies got a huge decrease in taxes and environmental protections from trump. The pollution created
by the after-effects of the oil production will have a negative everlasting effect on you. You are right, for now in that they do pay taxes and that will change as companies that produce alternate forms of energy will be paying the billions. With trump it is all about the money for him and the super-wealthy and you will not participate in that windfall.

the oil companies got a huge decrease in taxes and environmental protections from trump.

You said they already paid zero.
Were you lying then, or are you lying now?
The problem with you trumpty dumpties is that you take everything literally. My guess is that after
the huge tax relief and the ongoing write-offs, their taxes are a lot lower than they would have you believe. And I do not lie. Trump lies because he makes shit up as he pontificates.

The problem with you trumpty dumpties is that you take everything literally.

Your problem is I caught you in a lie. Liar.

My guess is that after the huge tax relief and the ongoing write-offs, their taxes are a lot lower than they would have you believe.

Of course, 21% is lower than 35%.

And I do not lie.

You're lying. Again.
Oh cut the bullshit, honey. They don't pay anywhere near 21%. All trump did was to bring their tax liability down to 0 after write-offs. Obviously, you have no clue. Ignorance is bliss.

They don't pay anywhere near 21%.

They don't pay 21% on their profit? Why not? Link?

All trump did was to bring their tax liability down to 0 after write-offs

If their write-offs bring their profit down to zero, cutting their rate from 35% to 21%
didn't save them any money.
The 21% along with write-offs is what I am arguing.

Plenty has happened

View attachment 432683

which I didnt deny

Why don’t we stop?

And scary

Science is right when it says "Climate Change" will cause more floods, more droughts, more snow, less snow, in fact, "science" has told us every time something happens, it's because of climate change.

Is there anything climate change can't do?

How is climate change falsifiable, you know, since we're talking about science?

Plenty has happened

View attachment 432683

which I didnt deny

Why don’t we stop?

And scary

Scarier than CO2 killing the planet?

You must be kidding.