Oh, how the Republican party has changed

The fact that Trump alienated our European allies is general knowledge.

alienated: experiencing or inducing feelings of isolation or estrangement

He hurt their feelings? He made them cry?

Today's Republicans have no idea what is going on.

That's why I keep pointing out your omissions and lies (errors?).

You listed several things that Trump did that you felt delighted Putin.
Why is listing a Trump action that probably didn't delight Putin, a "distraction"?
Because you and others like you are avoiding the relationship between Trump and Putin, the main point of the report.

To Vladimir Putin's delight, President Trump managed to alienate every member of NATO and G-7, our traditional allies and trading partners.

To Putin's delight, in July 2018, President Trump rejected American intelligence and accepted Putin's word at Helsinki. "My people came to me. Dan Coats came to me, and some others," Trump said. "They said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

At Helsinki, Trump met with Putin for two hours. No one, including Trump's closest advisors, knows what was said. Trump went to "extraordinary lengths" to keep details from his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin secret – even from officials within his own administration, The Washington Post reported.

In December Trump began a campaign inviting far right extremist groups loyal to him to the capital on Jan. 6. On Jan. 6, Trump incited an insurrection against our government, urging the extremists to void the results of the election. Our capitol was invaded and ransacked. Five were killed.

Those are the issues you are avoiding.

Why is listing a Trump action that probably didn't delight Putin, a "distraction"?
Because you and others like you are avoiding the relationship between Trump and Putin, the main point of the report.

To Vladimir Putin's delight, President Trump managed to alienate every member of NATO and G-7, our traditional allies and trading partners.

To Putin's delight, in July 2018, President Trump rejected American intelligence and accepted Putin's word at Helsinki. "My people came to me. Dan Coats came to me, and some others," Trump said. "They said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."

At Helsinki, Trump met with Putin for two hours. No one, including Trump's closest advisors, knows what was said. Trump went to "extraordinary lengths" to keep details from his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin secret – even from officials within his own administration, The Washington Post reported.

In December Trump began a campaign inviting far right extremist groups loyal to him to the capital on Jan. 6. On Jan. 6, Trump incited an insurrection against our government, urging the extremists to void the results of the election. Our capitol was invaded and ransacked. Five were killed.

Relationship? Like "more flexibility"? Like reset buttons?

For someone who delighted Putin so much, he seemed to do things that Putin didn't much like.

Are you under the impression that Biden will be tougher on Putin than Trump?

Eisenhower new Dem hero, the man who on orders from a Dem president burned 100's of thousands of men, women, and children alive during WWII firebombing raids. :cuckoo:
They should have put Truman on trial for war crimes after he ordered Dresden to be firebombed. Burned thousands of innocent men, women & children alive for no other reason then to extract vengeance. He destroyed & burned to the ground the most beautiful city in Europe. One of the most tragic events of ww2.
Just curious. Where do you stand on invading a country based on bullshit evidence of WMDs?
Where do you stand on Mexico‘s filth invading America, fucking our taxpayers over and fucking the place up?

It's not 1956 you knucklehead and we have since spent TRILLIONS on these issues. :itsok:

No it’s not 1956.

Since 1980 and the radical right wing Republicans took over, they have destroyed the unions, ended the war of poverty, ended increases to the minimum wage, imprisoned 1/4 of a million black and brown men, and tried to end SS.

The results of their economic policies has crashed the economy 3 times in 40 years, increased poverty, and left the USA deeply in debt.

The USA has basically become a second world country. Not because you let a lot of Third Worlders in, because of your Banana Republic economics.

Tax dollars should be an investment in your infrastructure, education and people. The USA gives tax dollars to billionaires but does not invest in the nation or the people.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::dig:
hate to break your heart dumbass but ALL of those people with the exception of Lincoln were traiters and mass murderers who served the bankers and corporations instead of the people you dumbass stupid fuck.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

All of those evil monsters you mentioned other than Lincoln are rolling over in their grave yeah but they are all rolling over their grave because Trump has made Americans PROUD to be an American you commie loving America hater.They are rolling over in their grave because Trump is the first GOP president sense Calvin Coolidge to make Americans PROUD to be an American you stupid fuck.:itsok:

Dragon Idiot does not realise that she or IT just described the Democrat party to a tee ever sense Clinton came into office.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Great minds think alike BlackSand .I had not even seen your post when I just got done basically saying the exact same thing pretty much more or less>:happy-1::yes_text12: You are so correct,before Trump,Coolidge was the last GOP president we had who was a patriot that cared about America who served the people instead of the bankers and corporations,the other GOP presidents we had sense him going all the way up to the Bushs were all evil demonic warmongers monsters who destroyed America and murdered women and children and put a lighter to the constitution .Trump reminds me an awful lot of our last great president Kennedy.Both Kennedy and Trump were not and are not part of the establishment of the corrupt two party system.

This dumbass stupid fuck i see convienetly forgot to tell the truth that Kennedy is rolling over in HIS grave right now as we speak how evil and corrupt the Democrat party has now become.

Last edited:

Trump asked our allies to pay a more fair share of their defense.

He also wanted trade policy that would protect, to some limited extent, American jobs.

If that is all it took to "alienate" our allies, then they are not really our allies.

Forum List

Back