Biden unlikely to meet July 4 vaccination goal

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
With the U. S. unlikely to reach President Biden’s self-imposed deadline of having 70 percent of American adults partly vaccinated against the coronavirus by July 4, he trumpeted a different milestone: 300 million shots in his first 150 days in office.

VP Harris and the health and human services secretary Xavier Becerra were both on the road Friday, trying to drum up enthusiasm about the vaccine. Ms. Harris was in Atlanta and Mr. Becerra was headed to Colorado. Pretty sure Atlanta hasn't moved any closer to the border, but oh well.

Unlikely to meet his July 4 vaccination goal, Biden focuses on a different milestone.

With the U. S. unlikely to reach President Biden’s self-imposed deadline of having 70 percent of American adults partly vaccinated against the coronavirus by July 4, he trumpeted a different milestone: 300 million shots in his first 150 days in office.

VP Harris and the health and human services secretary Xavier Becerra were both on the road Friday, trying to drum up enthusiasm about the vaccine. Ms. Harris was in Atlanta and Mr. Becerra was headed to Colorado. Pretty sure Atlanta hasn't moved any closer to the border, but oh well.

Unlikely to meet his July 4 vaccination goal, Biden focuses on a different milestone.

Well, that worthless old bastard had to trumpet something...........

I think we all know where the blame goes for morons not getting vaccinated.

It goes to Biden.

Biden's failure to make the case to people as to how essential it is, he's just not a leader.
You can lead a horse to water......

But he hasn't done anything to lead anyone any where.

And that's the point, Sleepy Joe isn't a leader.
Pardon me if I laugh at anyone who is a trump worshipper pretending they know what a leader looks like. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It goes to Biden.

Biden's failure to make the case to people as to how essential it is, he's just not a leader.

Right, he couldn't lead a bunch of selfish anti-vaxxers to get the vaccine. He did however double his first goalpost and easily surpassed it because the vaccine was made easily available to rational people.

It goes to Biden.

If you don't want a shot then don't get one but don't play the BS game of claiming someone was defeated just because they have an option of getting a vaccine.

Imagine you're a free-thinking individual with an IQ over 95, and this stuttering, drooling window-licking fucktard appears on your 65" flat screen babbling incoherently about a vaccine.... or his giggling slut monkey who said it wouldn't take the vaccine if it was developed under Trump...

Yeah.... we're on the same page now. I think all the lab rats (aka sheep) have already been jabbed.... we're done.

It goes to Biden.

If you don't want a shot then don't get one but don't play the BS game of claiming someone was defeated just because they have an option of getting a vaccine.
They are literally wanting to continue COVID because of politics.

Imagine you're a free-thinking individual with an IQ over 95, and this stuttering, drooling window-licking fucktard appears on your 65" flat screen babbling incoherently about a vaccine.... or his giggling slut monkey who said it wouldn't take the vaccine if it was developed under Trump...

Yeah.... we're on the same page now. I think all the lab rats (aka sheep) have already been jabbed.... we're done.
Is that what you imagined?

Forum List

Back