Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
The awful mess was Hidin' Biden and his buddy Wallace. Care4all and other TDS folks prove there are two Americas, those who are mentally ill and those who are not. Hidin' Biden stumbled through lie after lie. And President Trump barely got started. Looking forward to the next "mess" in which Hidin' Biden gets massacred again.
This was a pretty neat moment though, huh?
I don’t recall black owned businesses and communities being burned down by white supremacy groups. All I’ve seen is that IDEA Antifa and it’s white IDEA sharers doing it.

Was biden gaffe free? No, but I think he did a lot better than most people were expecting.

Some analyst are saying Biden was on the verge of a gaffe many times but Trump interrupted and saved Biden from himself.
Possibly. Another reason why trump was actually working against his own interest here.

So, how did the Slow Joe win the debate again? :blahblah:

I don't know that biden won the debate so much as trump lost the debate.

When the leader of the free world goes on national television, and in front of the entire world, and acts like that, its not good. Thats all I'm saying.

Biden called the POTUS a liar, racist, murderer, and a number of nasty names and it's Trump you have an issue with??

I'm not dismissing biden. I'm also not saying trump shouldn't be allowed to defend against those attacks. What im saying is, this debate was televised for the entire world to see. When you are that visible, you need to be more distinguished. BOTH of them.

Nah fuck that. There's enough phony bastards in this world. Obama was as slick and slimy as it goes, the winks and smiles. He was a piece of crap behind the mask. Take the masks off and be real. Trump is real. Biden is empty and fake. They hate each other, as well they should. Let it show.

Good answer by Biden. Said he's for law and order.
Actually Biden called the police the enemy and redistribution of funds or more like defunding

Piers V Gorka is better than Trump V Biden!

Your deflection speaks volumes of how you saw bidens failure

deflection...or transition? that word that haunts Trump's nightmare!

No it was you deflection. You interjected an irrelevant debate vs the presidential debates you really suck at this.

Actually Biden called the police the enemy and redirectin

No it was you deflection. You interjected an irrelevant debate vs the presidential debates you really suck at this.

it was a debate about the debate. there's NO DEBATE about that

Trump, I’ve done more in 47 months then you’ve done in 47 years!! Drop mic

Even if that were true, the things that Trump did in the 47 months were either illegal (separating children from their parents and losing the children), immoral (using his golf weekends to generate business for his golf clubs), or destructive to the country - every decision he made on covid.

Trump was handed a thriving economy and a peaceful, healthy nation, and in 4 years people are sick, broke, and unemployed. Nobody has wreaked such destruction on the nation in its history.
Crazy lunatic moron. We were purring along beautifully until C19 hit. You're either trolling along or completely out of your mind.

Actually Biden called the police the enemy and redirectin

it was a debate about the debate. there's NO DEBATE about that

And your point?

Don the Con, CHEATED tonight. He broke the rules of the debate...that his campaign agreed to...allowing 2 minutes for his opponent to speak, without interruption....he broke the rules...

BIG TIME

The other two debates need to have either some kind of cut off switch for CHEATER DON's mic, or the debates should be cancelled.... Cheater Don, should not be given the time of day.
Correct.

Trump destroyed the ‘debate’ because he knew he had no response to his intentionally downplaying the severity of the pandemic, to his failure to address the recession, and the fact that Trump is a dishonest fraud and failed ‘businessman’ as revealed by the NYT – Trump has once again demonstrated that he is unfit to be president.

“Stand back and stand by.”

I’m seeing a lot of stuff posted on this moment.

They tossed Trump a layup and he botched it bad. Expect this quote to show up at the next debate.

Trump supporters are trying to deny it. But there’s proof. Next, they’ll move on to spinning the story as soon as Breitbart tells them what they’re supposed to think.
Next ‘debate’?

After Trump’s disgraceful performance last night what would be the point – unless Trump just wants to look even more ridiculous and unhinged further alienating the very voters he needs.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
“Stand back and stand by.”

I’m seeing a lot of stuff posted on this moment.

They tossed Trump a layup and he botched it bad. Expect this quote to show up at the next debate.

Trump supporters are trying to deny it. But there’s proof. Next, they’ll move on to spinning the story as soon as Breitbart tells them what they’re supposed to think.
Next ‘debate’?

After Trump’s disgraceful performance last night what would be the point – unless Trump just wants to look even more ridiculous and unhinged further alienating the very voters he needs.
Trump‘s disgraceful performance did nothing to add to his base. I would really be surprised if the nation wants four more years of Trump after that despicable show.

The awful mess was Hidin' Biden and his buddy Wallace. Care4all and other TDS folks prove there are two Americas, those who are mentally ill and those who are not. Hidin' Biden stumbled through lie after lie. And President Trump barely got started. Looking forward to the next "mess" in which Hidin' Biden gets massacred again.

The Proud Boys are not a ws group, nor a hate group. Trump was right to NOT denounce them.

AND might I add, the question is bullshit. ws are a fringe movement with no importance.

The Proud Boys are not a ws group, nor a hate group. Trump was right to NOT denounce them.

AND might I add, the question is bullshit. ws are a fringe movement with no importance.
Wrong...a POtuS that refused to condemn terrorism is something I thought I would never see. That debate was sad for America.

His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted
Yes. Unfortunate. Shows cowardice.

Trump didn’t punt on condemning White Supremacy
He just can’t do it. Looked like he was going to at first, then backed away
He said Proud Boys stand down and Biden said Antifa is an idea?

No. He didn't say ”Proud Boys stand down”.
He did. LoneLoser. Turn up your miracle ear, fatty.
ShortBus, Impeached Trump said, "stand back and stand by." Asked to condemn white supremacists, he instead tells them to stand by.

face-palm-gif.278959
Unfortunately this debate encompassed how divided we are.
How can we not be divided when we have a president who condones white supremacy because it gives him votes?
Can you give us some names of these white supremacy we can condone them.. Or are you just making up imaginary groups
Impeached Trump named one -- then couldn't bring himself to condemn them.
Proud boys is run by a black man
This retard fight is great. Trump said for the Proud Boys to stand down.
You poor thing, lying doesn't actually help you the way you think it does. The words, "stand down," did not come from Impeached Trump's oral sphincter, "stand back and stand by," did.

"Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left."

Is run by a black guy

Wrong...a POtuS that refused to condemn terrorism is something I thought I would never see. That debate was sad for America.

Walking and defending your self when attacked, is the opposite of terrorism.

It is sad that America needs to be told that.

His lack of courage in answering the packing of the Supreme Court is interesting. We ll see if this hurts Biden.
Biden punted
Yes. Unfortunate. Shows cowardice.

Trump didn’t punt on condemning White Supremacy
He just can’t do it. Looked like he was going to at first, then backed away
He said Proud Boys stand down and Biden said Antifa is an idea?

No. He didn't say ”Proud Boys stand down”.
He did. LoneLoser. Turn up your miracle ear, fatty.
ShortBus, Impeached Trump said, "stand back and stand by." Asked to condemn white supremacists, he instead tells them to stand by.

face-palm-gif.278959
Unfortunately this debate encompassed how divided we are.
How can we not be divided when we have a president who condones white supremacy because it gives him votes?
Can you give us some names of these white supremacy we can condone them.. Or are you just making up imaginary groups
Impeached Trump named one -- then couldn't bring himself to condemn them.
Proud boys is run by a black man
This retard fight is great. Trump said for the Proud Boys to stand down.
You poor thing, lying doesn't actually help you the way you think it does. The words, "stand down," did not come from Impeached Trump's oral sphincter, "stand back and stand by," did.

"Proud Boys, stand back and stand by. But I'll tell you what, I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left."

Is run by a black guy

i really hope he got that position based on merit, and not the color of his skin.

Walking and defending your self when attacked, is the opposite of terrorism.

It is sad that America needs to be told that.
When a President is asked to condemn violence after an election and he refuses to do so, that is a sad day for America democracy.

‘The first presidential debate left undecided American voters in agreement about at least one thing: President Trump's negativity.

Republican consultant and pollster Frank Luntz asked his focus group to use one word to describe the president and basically "every single word was negative," observed Politico's Tim Alberta. One respondent from Wisconsin called Trump obnoxious and un-presidential, while a Pennsylvania voter said he behaved like a "crackhead." Others described the president as being "un-American" and "arrogant."’

It’s time for undecided voters to decide to vote Trump out of office this November.

Forum List

Back