Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
My Big Takeway

Trump was in fact debating Wallace and Biden

Trump has great disdain for Biden and it shows through too much.
Many voters don’t want Biden pummeled.

Really I can’t say what Biden is anymore. Big on the blacks being done wrong agenda and many Americans know that’s not true.

I say it was a clutch and grab draw with Wallace biased and not able to control it.

Four More Years!!~!!!!!! Bless President Trump! Best President ever! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1601433207077.png

Here in California I've been a precinct inspector and I've been an observer of the processing of ballots.

The more mail-in ballots, the longer it takes to process. The first thing they have to do is verify the signatures on the envelopes. It may take two or three times if the signature looks radically different. After verification, then the envelope can be opened and then processed.

And don't get me started on "Provisional ballots," where the voter has to be first verified. those are counted last.

If ballots are cast at the polls, they are processed ASAP.

Good to know.

Trump ran about 1,000 laps around the Slow Joe. It was amazing.
Trump still should have done better, but Wallace was atrocious. Trump should have nailed down all the policies he pushed through that helped blacks, and he should have stressed more all the ways Joe insulted and lessened blacks.

Every time Joe was to answer second, he would write down whatever they pushed through his ear piece.

The other races of people who supported Trump know the policies. Not to mention the ones who noticed it during his term that are now voting for Trump in 2020. It's pathetic for Slow Joe got to spew lies while Trump couldn't call out the bullshit.

AOC has threatened to poke out his eyes if he doesn't. So he does.
He clearly stated that the GND was not the Biden plan when its costs came up.
4 million buildings reworked I heard right? Weatherizing homes?
500,000 electric vehicles right? With Calif outlawing gas engines in 2035, AND with Calif having electric generation problems...i.e. blackouts, hmmm... answers?

Forum List

Back