Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
I will give Biden credit for holding his own. I expected much worse from him. He flubbed a few times but thats to be expected when the stakes are this high.

Wallace is a TERRIBLE moderator. CONSTANTLY interupting the president while BOTH men are arguing. Let them have it out. Let America see where we are and what we've come to. Stop interrupting. He let Biden berate Trump over and over with insults right from the top and does nothing but stop Trump from responding.

Trump FAILED to take command and put Wallace in his place. Newt Gingrich would have DESTROYED both Biden & Wallace.

Terrible debate by ALL involved. No minds were changed tonight.

President Trump is running laps around Sleepy Joe's head so much it's making him not able to finish a sentence.
Trump won’t shut up
It's a debate, moron. Wallace just admitted both are interrupting.
Wallace specifically told Trump to STFU
Did it matter? Will the idiot motherfuckers watching this shitshow care? This is what too much reliance on democracy gets us. Maybe we can learn something from this election. Likely, we won't.

So everyone here already has their mind made up on who to vote for. This is such a divisive election making this debate far less consequential than in years past.

I wonder what this will look like to the few undecided voters out there. Nobody objective will think that Biden looks like he has dementia. He's doing fine. Not great, but fine. Trump is coming across like a jackass.

Yes! Russiagate. He is calling out Hillary.
He called out Biden and Obama. Hell yes.

Homerun.

All transportation will be by electricity.

Where will they get the electricity?

Weatherize housing and limit the fossil fuels homes dump into the air.

????

OH GOD !!!!

Biden's claiming to be Pro police

FUCK ME
Trump doesn’t give two fucks about the police. He just repeats “law and order” and expect anyone intelligent to find that compelling. I’m glad that phrase alone works for you, but there is no substance behind it.
Every Law Enforcement organization in America disagrees with you. They are 100% for Donald Trump 0% for Biden.

Trump won't just answer the question... is climate change real? But dead trees!
Don't forests have dead trees?

It is nothing but a pivot by Trump. He was asked if he believed in climate change. So you fell for that?
So you fall for the idea we can stop natural climate change with trillions of dollars and lost jobs?

I'm not running for President. Trump was asked and wouldn't answer. If it isn't real, why didn't he just say that?

Biden has done well... he's that 4th grader giving a book report without reading the book.... I thought he'd be in the fetal position by now in a puddle of piss and shit..... he's done a little better than that.

Forum List

Back