Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Refuses to condemn white supremacists.
Where are they give us a name

Proud Boys. Condemn them.
They are run by a black guy

Notice you didn't condemn them.

Didn't think so.
white supremacy group is run by a black guy, And we’re supposed to condemn the black guy for being a white supremacist what kind of crack are you on tonight

Let me know when you decide to condemn white supremacists. Until then, thank you for proving my point.
How could a white supremacy group be run by a black guy? If you answer that question I’ll answer yours
White supremacy groups aren’t burning Portland to the ground. Wallace blew that one too.
The man can’t get fair treatment through the press how do you not force Biden to answer questions about packing the court about his sons dealings in China using Air Force two
Wallace sucks

its the home stretch last 10 minutes and biden is noticeably tiring

he could not last 30 more minutes

Shut it down. Trump won't agree to another debate now. He's been absolutely DESTROYED. Trump has been embarrassed beyond belief.
Who’s sock are you?

Yea that's a sock. Brand new member first post is in this thread and starts using words like "dotard." A new member to this forum wouldn't have the slightest clue about that.

Moderators, you got to check his IP. He's a sock.

Check the IP, dotard. I take a look at this forum every once and a while. The sports team forum that I frequent, has a very active off topic that is mainly political.

So....go ahead and dotard your way into a slap in the face.

This debate has been a resounding win for Biden. Trump has looked 100% like the idiot he is.
No, you know how to use a vpn is all.

I'm fine with the questions Wallace is asking. Seems fair. But he needs to control this better and press for specific answers.

Hook Trump up to electricity and zap him every time he interrupts.

Refuses to condemn white supremacists.
Where are they give us a name

Proud Boys. Condemn them.
They are run by a black guy

Notice you didn't condemn them.

Didn't think so.
white supremacy group is run by a black guy, And we’re supposed to condemn the black guy for being a white supremacist what kind of crack are you on tonight

Let me know when you decide to condemn white supremacists. Until then, thank you for proving my point.
How could a white supremacy group be run by a black guy? If you answer that question I’ll answer yours
White supremacy groups aren’t burning Portland to the ground. Wallace blew that one too.
The man can’t get fair treatment through the press how do you not force Biden to answer questions about packing the court about his sons dealings in China using Air Force two
Wallace sucks

Usually.
Tonight so far a bit better

No need for Biden to answer whether he’ll pack the court, no need for Biden to answer whether he endorses Black Lives Matters ... but Trump pressed to condemn white supremacists. Then Biden says Antifa is an idea not an organization ... yet no question about that.

Forum List

Back