Official USMB Debate 2020 -- "Round One" Thread..

Was the first presidential debate a "shit show"?

• Yes

Votes: 59 88.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 11.9%

• Total voters
Unfortunately, this tactic that trump is taking, I don't think, is going to play well for him. He is acting like a bully and trying to monopolize the time. He needs to at least let biden answer and stop interrupting constantly.

He's even arguing with the moderator.

I think a president needs to act presidential. There needs to be decorum if you hold the office. I dont mean you need to bend on policy, but how you conduct yourself must be in accordance with the office of the president.

They don't treat the man like a president, why should he act like one?

After 3 years of investigations, a sham impeachment, I'd say fuck it too and act like a bully. He deserves it.

What do tax cuts have to do with years old tax policy?
This debate is a fucking joke

Biden is starting to lose it. He's getting that nervous laugh that signifies a coming separation from reality.

Wow. Tax code. Why didn't you do it for the last 25 years. Because you're the worst president.

Wow.

Oh, yeah. I don't know if I can sit through all of this. I just wanna get a bowling ball and nail all three of them. I don't bowl.

Last edited:
Biden should have demanded Trump to release his tax returns.

Trump is throwing little hate-bones to his rabid base, but he's not gaining any votes. Biden is.

Wallace is the worst mod ever. He's allowed Trump go totally out of control and interrupt at will.

Biden is parroting his talking points.

Why did he refuse to answer if the Dims will pack the Supreme Court.

Trump has been President for four years and has no health plan.
Biden has been around for 47 years and cannot answer a simple question.

Trump has no health plan
He does. Private option and cheaper drugs.

That's not a healthcare plan that covers everyone, at cheaper prices like he said.
ACA doesn’t cover everyone.

What does that have to do with the promise Trump made? He promises to cover everyone, and has not put forth a plan in 4 years.
Anyone who wants medical care can get it in the US. Stop your trolling. ACA is unconstitutional. Forced healthcare is nuts

No they can't, not unless they want an ER bill they can never pay and ruins their credit... not to mention then they can't afford prescriptions, and they certainly can't keep going to the ER for prescription maintenance. Quit being ignorant.
If they cannot afford it they don’t pay it. Most have insurance and or Medicaid and or Medicare. Don’t be a dick.

Forum List

Back