OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

The democrats really showed how truly partisan they are. "Why would you be writing about flatulence in your high school yearbook?"
't
"We were sixteen. We thought flatulence was funny."

"Could you explain the meaning of FFFFFFFFFF."

"We were sixteen, we didn't say the whole F word,"

I assume that last was because Avenatti made up a meaning for FFFFFFFFFF.

This is what we are reduced to, hidden meanings in high school year books.

This has now gone far beyond Kavanaugh's guilt or innocence. What has happened today is the public exposure of how rotten the current political system is.
Oh, it's more than that. Remember that those we choose to "lead" us are a reflection of our society.

Usually, profound and disturbing allegations like this deserve to be heard and analyzed, but the stink of politics is all around this partisan fiasco and it ultimately reflects on all of us.

Too bad the Republicans refused to allow an FBI investigation. It would have been the best way of finding out the truth.

That's a decision that totally back-fired on them.

There has to be a crime to investigate. The “victim” never once notified authorities or asked for an investigation.

The FBI will just report there is no evidence of anything happening.

Attempted rape and he is guilty as crap listening to him all day.

as the lawyer kept asking those questions, Dr Ford became unglued. the lawyer tried to comfort her by praising her for reporting Kavanaugh. "i can see why you're upset. you're a strong gal, and you probably have good judgement most of the time. there's some kleenex there if you need it"
Ford's Trying To Defend
Therapist Induced False Memories

Just Like Accuser #2

upload_2018-9-27_22-3-33.png

NRATV on Twitter

This has now gone far beyond Kavanaugh's guilt or innocence. What has happened today is the public exposure of how rotten the current political system is. Both sides are guilty of perverting what should have been a routine confirmation hearing into a tawdry media circus. Republican senators are too gutless to question Dr. Ford directly but hide behind the skirts of a female attorney. Democrats have destroyed the reputation of a long time Federal judge and treated his accuser as if she were the Virgin Mary. The only thing missing here is someone scattering rose petals in front of Dr. Ford as she took her seat!

Kavanaugh MIGHT squeak through the committee vote tomorrow, but at this point there is no way that 51 Republican senators will vote for confirmation. In November, expect the Republicans to lose the house and quite possibly the Senate as well. Why? Because I think that a large portion of Trump's conservative base (like myself) are appalled at his mishandling of this nomination and his failure to deliver on other key issues he was elected to do and will just stay home on election day.
Yeah I'm not sure about the 51 votes either, flake looks like he is in it for name recognition before he leaves office and voting against Kavanaugh [whom I dislike] would assure him of some media fame later on.
There is something about Kavanaugh the man that just does not sit right with me.

Kavanaugh has displayed , with his terrible temperament and thin skin and willingness to believe outlandiah conspiracy theories when it suits his political views, that he is not fit for the SCOTUS

I have so much respect to Judge Kavanaugh....he is fighting back it's amazing!

Telling the DemonRats exactly what he thinks of them......what have they done to him and his family.....it's really heartbreaking....:(

I have so much respect to Judge Kavanaugh....he is fighting back it's amazing!

Telling the DemonRats exactly what he thinks of them......what have they done to him and his family.....it's really heartbreaking....:(

Notice it wasn’t done to Gorsich

If you have a skeleton in your closet, it will turn up

Forum List

Back