Official Impeachment Day Thread

And the first to be re-elected and take back the House in stunning fashion. I don't even think the swing after the Clinton impeachment does this comparison justice. This is less than a year before the election involving the same president, voters are going to be out in full force to support him.

His campaign is collecting millions every week and you can bet any Trump supporters who thought they might sit on the sideline will now wait for hours in a lineup to vote for him.

upload_2019-12-18_7-19-59.png

What a humiliation for a President
Democrat alan dershowitz will represent trump in the hearing lol.. democrats look retarted haha
Like he represented OJ?

How appropriate
This commie thug is so easy to slap down....another under 50 IQ!

When asked, "Is this actually worse than when you defended O.J. Simpson?" of his defense of the president, Dershowitz replied:

"Of course. Or Claus von Bulow or Leona Helmsley or Michael Milken or Mike Tyson. This is much worse than all that."

Dershowitz continued, "In those cases people were critical of me, but they were prepared to discuss it. They were prepared to have a dialogue. Here, the people that I’m objecting to want to stop the dialogue. They don’t want to have the conversation."

Wrong ,,I have many tricks,,as you call them BUT look at yourself in the mirror ice What do you see?? The guy who supports the most vile POS ever in our WH A liar and crook ,,,,, and I'm a 1 trick pony?
Get used to it. Thanks to your inept leaders, he'll be there 5 more years.

MAY 2017

Angelo he might be for 5 more years, BUT if so your republicans and our economic well being are fu-ked The world will look at us as leaders no more

Do what? lol being great haha
Trump is a swine and like him you repub idiots have zero integrity
and the one trick pony rides again.
Wrong ,,I have many tricks,,as you call them BUT look at yourself in the mirror ice What do you see?? The guy who supports the most vile POS ever in our WH A liar and crook ,,,,, and I'm a 1 trick pony?
when have you ever analyzed a situation itself vs. insult and slam trump?

NEVER.

1 trick pony, trigger. stomp that hoof to 5 and move along now.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMFAO.

Trump won't be impeached and the Dems will look like the imbeciles they are.

MAY 2017

Angelo he might be for 5 more years, BUT if so your republicans and our economic well being are fu-ked The world will look at us as leaders no more

maybe trump should go bow before all the world leaders. maybe that will fix it.

MAY 2017

I'm not a Republican,
and guess what ? It doesn't mean I'm not a strong Trump supporter. Smart Americans from all political sides see what's going on.

Democrats are the worst hypocrites ever and melt in disgrace for bringing up the framers of the Constitution in all this. ....you traitors all would have been chased back to England.

Last edited:

MAY 2017

maybe trump should go bow before all the world leaders. maybe that will fix it.

Right now outside of his pal Putin who he believes more than our CIA FBI or ambassadors he defecates on all others Is that your idea for a great leader of our country?

Donald Trump is set to become the third US president in history to be impeached later by the House of Representatives.Democratic lawmakers are expected to approve two impeachment charges against the Republican president on Wednesday.

Mr Trump is scheduled to face a trial in the Senate next month, but that chamber is controlled by members of his party and it is unlikely to vote that he should be removed from office.The president has called the process an "attempted coup" and a "witch hunt".

Read more: https://www.bbc.com/news

More at: https://twitter.com

Looks that way....

Of course this was pretty much inevitable as soon as Crime Family-D took control of the HoR in January, from what I can see they were on a mission to impeach Donny and all they needed was an excuse to do it.

Today it looks pretty certain that lemmings-D will get their wish and President Twitter will be impeached by the House and then onto the Senate where IMHO the matter ends in acquittal just like the bullshit case against Bubba Clinton did.

"Be careful what you wish for. There's always a catch." -- Laurie Halse Anderson

Swine! Lol huh TDS?
He's worse but I'm trying to be nice today
I like his policies and his toughness. I will vote for him again in 2020.
He's classless, he's ignorant in the way gov't runs ,his knowledge of foreign affairs is nil I'd vote for Howdy Doody before voting for him

Swine! Lol huh TDS?
He's worse but I'm trying to be nice today
I like his policies and his toughness. I will vote for him again in 2020.
He's classless, he's ignorant in the way gov't runs ,his knowledge of foreign affairs is nil I'd vote for Howdy Doody before voting for him
and you're being so honest here and not letting your emotions make you say stupid shit.

Forum List

Back