Official Impeachment Day Thread

Do what? lol being great haha
Trump is a swine and like him you repub idiots have zero integrity
Swine! Lol huh TDS?
He's worse but I'm trying to be nice today
I like his policies and his toughness. I will vote for him again in 2020.
He's classless, he's ignorant in the way gov't runs ,his knowledge of foreign affairs is nil I'd vote for Howdy Doody before voting for him

Uh-huh, you just described every President since George H.W. Bush to a tee.

Maybe it's not them, maybe it's US.

Swine! Lol huh TDS?
He's classless, he's ignorant in the way gov't runs ,his knowledge of foreign affairs is nil I'd vote for Howdy Doody before voting for him
and you're being so honest here and not letting your emotions make you say stupid shit.
Yes I am emotional but most of what I say ,imho is not stupid shit The stupid shit is listening to and believing the garbage in our WH

Dow Jones went up 10,000 points since 2016 but US debts went up $5 Trillion since 2016.

Swine! Lol huh TDS?
and you're being so honest here and not letting your emotions make you say stupid shit.
Yes I am emotional but most of what I say ,imho is not stupid shit The stupid shit is listening to and believing the garbage in our WH
but emotions are not going to fix a thing. IMHO emotions get in the way because we focus on what WE PERSONALLY feel as being the only way to be or be correct in how we interact.

the world has NEVER been like that. how did we get there now?

edward, there have been a lot of presidents i simply didn't care for. their policies, their mannerisms and the like. but i simply can't fathom how someone lets their emotions do their talking *every single time*.

if someone uses their emotions against obama you rag on them for being "wrong" yet they're simply being emotional, like you are these days. is it worth all that pent up emotion to rage on something you can't control, fix and at most times, understand?

your life, your call. i can only imagine it's some form of therapy for you but you're a lot more interesting to talk to when you talk to the issues, not the people. i just seldom see you do that unfortunately. EVERYTHING you do is ORANGE MAN BAD and that limits your contributions to making ANYTHING better.

You think we can go it alone ?? Really?? They already laugh at us and our presidunce
Whether they like our President or not, America rules the world both politically and militarily.

If other countries don't like it. Tough. ... :cool:

We used to rule the world politically and militarily.

That’s changing under Trump. We have lost so much authority in the world, it’s very problematic.

Or not if you’re of the opinion that it’s not our role.

but emotions are not going to fix a thing. IMHO emotions get in the way because we focus on what WE PERSONALLY feel as being the only way to be or be correct in how we interact.

edward, there have been a lot of presidents i simply didn't care for. their policies, their mannerisms and the like. but i simply can't fathom how someone lets their emotions do their talking *every single time*.

if someone uses their emotions against obama you rag on them for being "wrong" yet they're simply being emotional, like you are these days. is it worth all that pent up emotion to rage on something you can't control, fix and at most times, understand?

your life, your call. i can only imagine it's some form of therapy for you but you're a lot more interesting to talk to when you talk to the issues, not the people. i just seldom see you do that unfortunately. EVERYTHING you do is ORANGE MAN BAD and that limits your contributions to making ANYTHING better.

They are all emotion all of the time. No substance, devoid of all logical thought.

They are all emotion all of the time. No substance, devoid of all logical thought.
LOL NK sticks it up trumps rump as he sends more rockets skyward

it certainly comes out like that to me.

they don't get their way, the name calling begins. suddenly you're a fascist communist nazi who hates women and people of color. NONE OF WHICH are likely true but we've lost the ability to meet in the middle and work to understand. we hear something we don't like, we attack and any effort to ask for understanding is scoffed at.

what a world we're creating.

I must thank you for a most reasonable and mostly true post Wish all could just put facts on the table and let them speak for themselves

Do what? lol being great haha
Swine! Lol huh TDS?

Is Howdy Doody running? Link please.

Swine! Lol huh TDS?

I like his policies.

Swine! Lol huh TDS?
LOL...
yt4lrwhrzd541.jpg

You think we can go it alone ?? Really?? They already laugh at us and our presidunce
Whether they like our President or not, America rules the world both politically and militarily.

That’s changing under Trump. We have lost so much authority in the world, it’s very problematic.

We lost authority? Like we lost it in Israel, Turkey and the UK? LOL

We have not lost anything. We have finally gained our balls back.

I must thank you for a most reasonable and mostly true post Wish all could just put facts on the table and let them speak for themselves
i wish we could too. but we invariably resort to cussing each other out vs. seeing the discussion through. not you alone - we all tend to do this when frustrated.

but frustration is an emotion too, is it not? and shouting at others emotionally because we're emotionally frustrated isn't going to fix anything. saying ALL PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT TRUMP SUCK is as bad as saying ALL PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT OBAMA SUCK.

we don't live in an all or nothing (binary) world. we just pretend we do these days to simplify the information coming at us too fast to process.

We aren’t really taken seriously anymore.

We are not reliable or consistent.

We aren’t really taken seriously anymore.

We are not reliable or consistent.

Not what I hear from my relatives in Israel and Russia, actually quite the opposite. Same from my friends in the UK. Granted that is only three countries but the narrative is that the US is finally taking a stand and Trump is well liked.

Trumps fumbling attempt to strong arm Ukraine got him to this point.

Forum List

Back