Official Covid vaccination side effects thread

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
I didn't get the jab but my sister and her husband did. Months later she got high blood pressure out of nowhere. About this time her husband got afib.

Both can be explained by other things.

Anyone else get the jab and get new problems?

Both my wife and I had high BP after we got the jab, with neither of us BP going back to normal. I had high BP before but went off the charts after the shot.
I found a way of cheating while being told never to post a picture of her in the hospital
20200216_144133.jpg

Yeah, I was working on SQL code when she was in the hospital for unusual high BP after getting the covid. Note, both my wife and I were early adaptors of the virus, getting it in late Jan/early Feb of 2020

Attachments

• 20200216_144133.jpg
    20200216_144133.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 30
Both my wife and I had high BP after we got the jab, with neither of us BP going back to normal. I had high BP before but went off the charts after the shot.
I found a way of cheating while being told never to post a picture of her in the hospital
View attachment 591229
Yeah, I was working on SQL code when she was in the hospital for unusual high BP after getting the covid. Note, both my wife and I were early adaptors of the virus, getting it in late Jan/early Feb of 2020
sorry man

I got the jab, and my penis grew 3 inches longer. My claim is just as believable as the rest of the claims in this thread.

I didn't get the jab but my sister and her husband did. Months later she got high blood pressure out of nowhere. About this time her husband got afib.

When the vaccines came out I took a hard "wait and see" approach due to bad side effects from flu vaccines in the past. What tipped me off about these being bad vaccines were the outsized side effects I saw. To be fair I don't know anyone who had outlandish side effects, but many people I know personally were SICK. I don't mean like a little achy, a little run down. I mean "can't get out of bed" sick, for two days.

I had never seen a vaccine where sick days were BUILT IN. Like, hey we will give you sick days for your vaccine cause you're gonna be sick. And the strange parroting of, "It means your immune system is working!". No. I have two autoimmune diseases. If your immune system is working THAT well, guess what? Something is messed up.

I knew right away that these vaccines were off. I thought, nope, gonna wait a little more. And then a little more.

I'm so glad I did, and I suspect as time goes by, I will just be more and more glad. I think the small uptake on the boosters is America's vote on just how much they love and trust these vaccines.

My husband got J and J and started bleeding (alot) non stop from his thigh then the bottom of his foot within the few days following---out of the blue for no reason. He's never bleed like that or since that btw.

My brother got the vaccination---and immediately had a heart attack. He is now recovering from a quadruple bypass heart surgery despite being told less than 2 years ago that he had absolutely nothing wrong with his heart.

And you zombies still can't force anyone to take the jab. That's called impotence.

Enjoy your rage, eunuchs.

Last edited:

Two jabs and a booster. Only issue was a sore arm after the booster but that may have been the flu shot I got at the same time as the booster.

Two jabs and a booster. Only issue was a sore arm after the booster but that may have been the flu shot I got at the same time as the booster.

Oh boy. You're one of the folks that got the booster and the flu shot at the same time?

I didn't take it. My mom took it but no boosters and no more shots. Dad didn't take it. I know four people who weren't so lucky. Wife and daughter caught it last week but recovered fine and didn't take it.

And you zombies still can't force anyone to take the jab. That's called impotence.

Enjoy your rage, eunuchs.
Who the hell cares if you get the "jab" or not? For God's sake shut up about it already. No one cares. No one is making you. If you want to get Covid, that is purely your body and your choice and while employers can make mandates the government can not make a broad mandate over all Amerians.

Now please extend the same curtesy back or shut the fuck up.

My husband got J and J and started bleeding (alot) non stop from his thigh then the bottom of his foot within the few days following---out of the blue for no reason. He's never bleed like that or since that btw.

My brother got the vaccination---and immediately had a heart attack. He is now recovering from a quadruple bypass heart surgery despite being told less than 2 years ago that he had absolutely nothing wrong with his heart.
A quadruple bypass is certainly serious biz but it is unlikely the vax had anything to do with it. It takes years to build up to the point of causing any symptoms - and I don't think they can tell until symptoms start and they do an angiogram (my hubby had it done for heart failure). Hope your brother is doing ok - I know that is rough.

I don't know of anyone who got vax'd and had any issues beyond sore arms and feeling like having the flu for a few days and most of my coworkers, friends and family are vaccinated. It's no more a big deal than any other vaccine. I got it and the booster because I work around a lot students who may or may not be vaccinated, I have a husband who can not be, and I visit my 87 year old mother and wouldn't want to put her at risk. It's really a no brainer for me at least.

I Won't get that shit shot..
Fuck their Lies..
Fuck the NWO..

Forum List

Back