Official Covid vaccination side effects thread

When the vaccines came out I took a hard "wait and see" approach due to bad side effects from flu vaccines in the past. What tipped me off about these being bad vaccines were the outsized side effects I saw. To be fair I don't know anyone who had outlandish side effects, but many people I know personally were SICK. I don't mean like a little achy, a little run down. I mean "can't get out of bed" sick, for two days.

I had never seen a vaccine where sick days were BUILT IN. Like, hey we will give you sick days for your vaccine cause you're gonna be sick. And the strange parroting of, "It means your immune system is working!". No. I have two autoimmune diseases. If your immune system is working THAT well, guess what? Something is messed up.

I knew right away that these vaccines were off. I thought, nope, gonna wait a little more. And then a little more.

I'm so glad I did, and I suspect as time goes by, I will just be more and more glad. I think the small uptake on the boosters is America's vote on just how much they love and trust these vaccines.

I look at it as "risk analysis". What are the risks to me of getting Covid, of having a bad reaction to it, of having long Covid vs the known risks of vaccination.

Part of the issue here (imo) is that unlike most earlier vaccinations, this was brought out under emergency use, so people are required to report any adverse conditions whether or not they had anything to do with the vaccination. Unless they show it was linked, I'm not going to take the death of an 85 yr old cancer patient month after getting vaccinated as due to the "jab".

I

Who the hell cares if you get the "jab" or not? For God's sake shut up about it already. No one cares. No one is making you. If you want to get Covid, that is purely your body and your choice and while employers can make mandates the government can not make a broad mandate over all Amerians.

Now please extend the same curtesy back or shut the fuck up.
it would be Nice..
I would Prefer that THEY Would Leave US Alone

it would be Nice..
I would Prefer that THEY Would Leave US Alone
As far as I can see you have been. So stop whining and pulling masks off people, especially cancer patients. Biden's attempt at a broad mandate failed the court challenge and I actually agree with it. Meanwhile, the mandate for healthcare workers (which I agree with) was upheld. Unless you are a health care worker (who is usually required btw, to get other vaccinations as well) or you work for a private employer who requires it - what's the issue? Don't get it. I don't care. I just wish you lot would leave US alone.

I Won't get that shit shot..
Fuck their Lies..
Fuck the NWO..
Anyone who feels that they have the authority to demand that you get a medical procedure you don't want is the equivalent of a Nazi. There are many of them here who deeply resent that you are not enslaved by the same system that owns them.. Stand your ground and tell them, over and over, to fuck off. Own your body. Anyone who feels they have the right to own another is a slaver and a demon.

When the retribution comes, it will be gratifying to see them paying the ultimate price for their demonic actions.

Last edited:
Sorry, OP, it can't be as official as you might wish because we were coming along behind you on another trajectory. So your rival thread is COVID-19's Biological Politics, as we have been developing a tick trajectory.

A quadruple bypass is certainly serious biz but it is unlikely the vax had anything to do with it. It takes years to build up to the point of causing any symptoms - and I don't think they can tell until symptoms start and they do an angiogram (my hubby had it done for heart failure). Hope your brother is doing ok - I know that is rough.
Yes, you would think that would be case---but again odd---right after getting the booster he had a heart attack. For me watching the number of heart attack/circulatory deaths is going to be key. I suspect that we will see a huge uptick in these type deaths (with the government leaving out if they were vaxxed.)

I look at it as "risk analysis". What are the risks to me of getting Covid, of having a bad reaction to it, of having long Covid vs the known risks of vaccination.

Part of the issue here (imo) is that unlike most earlier vaccinations, this was brought out under emergency use, so people are required to report any adverse conditions whether or not they had anything to do with the vaccination. Unless they show it was linked, I'm not going to take the death of an 85 yr old cancer patient month after getting vaccinated as due to the "jab".

I

I'm not talking about an 85 yo cancer patient. I'm talking about people I know, coworkers and friends, very sick from the vaccine. And a family member who had strange female bleeding after her Moderna shot. She was basically told she was crazy; vaccines don't cause female bleeding. Oh yeah? Oh wait. Yes they do.

And um...hey. Why is a vaccine causing strange female bleeding? Does this sound strange to anyone?

From heart attacks ,to still births ,to palsy

And you can still get the Kung flu after the vaxxx and boosters
Isreal is on thier 4th how they doin?

Anyone who says well you won't get as sick if you have the clot shot is a brainwashed retard

My husband got J and J and started bleeding (alot) non stop from his thigh then the bottom of his foot within the few days following---out of the blue for no reason. He's never bleed like that or since that btw.

My brother got the vaccination---and immediately had a heart attack. He is now recovering from a quadruple bypass heart surgery despite being told less than 2 years ago that he had absolutely nothing wrong with his heart.
Thiers reports from tattoo parlors no less that the jabbed are bleeding more than usual ....

Tattoo parlors probably have more credibility than cnn and the cdc

Thiers reports from tattoo parlors no less that the jabbed are bleeding more than usual ....

Tattoo parlors probably have more credibility than cnn and the cdc

Lots of nurses and drs on Twitter (yes, take that for what you will) saying sepsis cases one after another, in vaccinated. The shots suppress your immune system. That's why so many people actually GET Covid after their first shot. At any rate, too many people have their immune systems dangerously suppressed and have a constellation of symptoms that is starting to be scary. Sepsis happens to immune-suppressed people.

I
Same VAERS reporting requirements for EUA and fully approved vaccinations.

I'm not talking about an 85 yo cancer patient. I'm talking about people I know, coworkers and friends, very sick from the vaccine. And a family member who had strange female bleeding after her Moderna shot. She was basically told she was crazy; vaccines don't cause female bleeding. Oh yeah? Oh wait. Yes they do.

And um...hey. Why is a vaccine causing strange female bleeding? Does this sound strange to anyone?
The biodistribution study obtained by Bridle shows the COVID spike protein gets into the blood where it circulates for several days post-vaccination and then accumulates in organs and tissues including the spleen, bone marrow, the liver, adrenal glands and in “quite high concentrations” in the ovaries.

Now this is a thing -
Women in New York have started lying about their vaccination status because of widespread perception among men that they are infertile or will bear children with birth defects.

Yes, you would think that would be case---but again odd---right after getting the booster he had a heart attack. For me watching the number of heart attack/circulatory deaths is going to be key. I suspect that we will see a huge uptick in these type deaths (with the government leaving out if they were vaxxed.)
Do you even know what causes heart attacks?

Who the hell cares if you get the "jab" or not? For God's sake shut up about it already. No one cares. No one is making you. If you want to get Covid, that is purely your body and your choice and while employers can make mandates the government can not make a broad mandate over all Amerians [sic].

Now please extend the same curtesy back or shut the fuck up.

It would be nice if you Branch Covidians would shut the fuck up, and stop trying to coerce those of us who are smart enough to know better into allowing ourselves to be injected with this poison, under threat of losing our jobs, or losing access to public accommodations, or otherwise losing essential freedoms.

Your depraved kind refuse to extend to those of us who are orders of magnitude smarter than any of you are, even the faintest vestige of the courtesy that you arrogantly presume to demand from us.

Go fuck yourselves. All of you.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back