Got Covid? You are on your own.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
If I was vaccinated against a disease (Covid), why did I get that disease? The standard answer I get is because of all the unvaccinated people I caught the disease from. But wait, the historical definition of a vaccination is that it protects you from a disease, not people who avoid vaccinations. That answer is then bolstered with the statement that the effects of the virus were lessened by the vaccinations, and that kept me from the hospital. But then I would have to ignore all the unvaccinated people I know that got Covid and did not end up in a hospital. If you are developing an opinion that medical experts during a pandemic can be trusted about as far as a farmer can spit into the wind on the windiest day of the year, you are not alone. I am probably wasting my time, but here is an explanation of what is really going on:

The SARS CoV-2 pathogen invading our bodies is a weapon of mass destruction artificially formulated in a bioweapon’s lab in Wuhan China. The contagious, manufactured microbe escaped the lab sometime in October or November 2019 and began infecting residents of Wuhan generating a massive coverup and disinformation campaign to hide its origins. Dr. Anthony Fauci, a US virologist, was told directly by the Obama administration not to fund gain of function research giving coronaviruses the ability to jump from animals to humans.

If genuine history were taught in schools, people would know that the international community banned the use of chemical and biological weapons after World War 1 and reinforced the ban in 1972 and 1993. Reasonable people know that Dr. Anthony Fauci ignored the Obama era directives and used back channels to conspire with Dr. Shi Zhengyi and the People’s Republic of China to develop dire experiments weaponizing biology. Somehow Fauci, one of the richest bureaucrats in the world, was able to circumvent the decree from the Obama administration and resume the deadly research during the early Trump years. In a 2012 statement Fauci boasted that a worldwide pandemic was worth it if it advanced gain of function research.

Fauci has a history with killer pathogens. In the 1980’s many died of an HIV contaminated blood supply and whistle blowers were called conspiracy theorists then as they are now. You can’t trust any of these people. You are on your own.

No, only your body can destroy a virus.

Remember all that stuff you learned about antibodies in school?

Only antibodies kill viruses. They bind to the virus and your white blood cells eat them and the virus.

raw

This is what a hundred years of health experts have learned:

The problem with everything that is going on today is that you can't just mind your own business and let it play out. That is what I was doing, and I got Covid. I'm 75 but in good shape. You can't just blindly trust experts because experts have no more idea what's happening than the rest of us. This reminds me of Stephen King's book, Four Past Midnight and his Langoliers. You can sit in your basement eating potato chips and hoping to wait it out but there is no escape. You cannot hide from something not much bigger than an atom. It will find you like it found me. Now they are saying that having it conveys no immunity from getting it again. How many times can you get it before it takes you out?

The science we rely on to save us is corrupted with greed and that is a real problem. If we do not fix this, then perhaps we deserve our fates. I think science will succeed with therapeutics, but many will fall first.

Walensky said they're "pivoting" now. Lol, translation, yeah we lied.

So, importantly right now, we are pivoting our language, we really want to make sure people are up-to-date. That means if you recently got your second dose, you are not eligible for a booster. You are up-to-date. If you are eligible for a booster and you haven’t got it, you are not up-to-date and you need to get your booster in order to be up-to-date.”

pivot this .....

~S~

The problem with everything that is going on today is that you can't just mind your own business and let it play out. That is what I was doing, and I got Covid. I'm 75 but in good shape. You can't just blindly trust experts because experts have no more idea what's happening than the rest of us. This reminds me of Stephen King's book, Four Past Midnight and his Langoliers. You can sit in your basement eating potato chips and hoping to wait it out but there is no escape. You cannot hide from something not much bigger than an atom. It will find you like it found me. Now they are saying that having it conveys no immunity from getting it again. How many times can you get it before it takes you out?

The science we rely on to save us is corrupted with greed and that is a real problem. If we do not fix this, then perhaps we deserve our fates. I think science will succeed with therapeutics, but many will fall first.
If you didn’t know it before, you should by now. The elites running things are a bunch of lying crazed psychopaths.

Go Orwell! 1984 NOW!

So, importantly right now, we are pivoting our language, we really want to make sure people are up-to-date. That means if you recently got your second dose, you are not eligible for a booster. You are up-to-date. If you are eligible for a booster and you haven’t got it, you are not up-to-date and you need to get your booster in order to be up-to-date.”

pivot this .....

~S~

I guess they think we're just operating systems.

McCullough mentions secretory IgA at timepoint 14:50. The science based on that statement is this Italian report from Dec 2021, showing Pfizer vaccine failure:

Here's the ceo of pfizer saying the injections really don't work but we've got you some more boosters coming up in march. Lol.

This Pfizer roosterfish is quite mad. Cole's video testimony mentioning lack of mucosal immunity was already a known harbinger in 2008. Astonishingly, it's Chapel Hill's Baric doing the talking:

'In spite of long-term efforts, fully effective animal vaccines to prevent CoV infection of mucosal tissue remains elusive.'
(Baric R, et al, Vaccines for Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Virus and Other Coronaviruses, in Nidoviruses, ASM Press 2008)

Forum List

Back