Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

My weed guy delivers ...I met him outside didnt say a word ... ..I ran hundred dollar Bill's under hot water and said sorry I just dropped it in the sink ..lol I did my hands and then leather driving gloves in sanitizers....swear to god ....i dont know if i got it or not ...I told him sorry i cant chat I'm in the middle of sumthin bro

It could be the pollen ...my cars were covered in pollen this morning ..

I bought a mixed qp for 700....I m high as kite right now

Fuck it I'm self quarantine gots weed booze food and ammo...toilet paper lol

Last edited:

And here comes the spice
u2kwn.jpg

Waiting for World O Meters to close out.

So far, cases & deaths are lower than yesterday. Let's see if that holds.

New York and New Jersey stilll 1/2 of new cases.

Deaths are lower (so far), but we shall see when they reset the clock...which should be soon.

It would be great if New York's death toll were below 100.

And of course, 400,000 Americans have died in that same time frame from othe causes. Including about eight times as many from the flue.
Ignoring those deaths like they don’t matter

O.K. Everyone....

The World-O-Meter just closed out it's numbers.

It's just one day....but it wasn't as bad as yesterday

And I don't take any deaths lightly.....

It seems that todays numbers were lower, in many ways than yesterday.

The number of cases was down from 19,500 to 18,500

Deaths were down from 525 to 264.

New York finally bought a break with regards to the trend.

Again....just one day.

Since it’s been discussed. People walking around with no symptoms or so very light-How often does that occur in other outbreaks?

Since it’s been discussed. People walking around with no symptoms or so very light-How often does that occur in other outbreaks?
Where I live, those infected from someone else is 1. That's it....1 No 'airborne' infections either. 2 infections from 'travel.'......

If anyone interested, here is the French study on COVID-19 treatment.

Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as a treatment of COVID-19

Page 11
View attachment 316638

President Trump: "We must try hydroxycloroquine & azithromycin."
Media: " That's false hope! It's not safe and approved for use yet!"

Governor Cuomo: "We must try hydroxycloroquine & azithromycin."
Media: "This is real leadership! What a fantastic idea!"
For some reason I just don't understand, Trump consistently exaggerates and at times just makes up stuff to fit his narrative. I know he wants to offer encouragement and hope but that's not the way to do it.

If he was referring to French study, he did not exaggerate at all.

Here we go... Michigan man survived COVID-19 because of Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin

1585537285428.png

However, that did not stop Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer to restrict its use and issue warning, or should I say threatened physicians against writing prescriptions for those drugs.

My weed guy delivers ...I met him outside didnt say a word ... ..I ran hundred dollar Bill's under hot water and said sorry I just dropped it in the sink ..lol I did my hands and then leather driving gloves in sanitizers....swear to god ....i dont know if i got it or not ...I told him sorry i cant chat I'm in the middle of sumthin bro

It could be the pollen ...my cars were covered in pollen this morning ..

I bought a mixed qp for 700....I m high as kite right now

Fuck it I'm self quarantine gots weed booze food and ammo...toilet paper lol

LOL

1584826710872.gif

Well, that's exactly what leftists in New York are recommending these days.
Instead of meeting a hookup? It is smarter, you have to admit. By the way, that fact doesn't really have a left/right bias.

If you really need politician to tell you that jerking off is safe, you must be either retarded, or a leftist.

I might change my opinion of Trump's handling of the virus issue if he had a consistent message and supported the scientists that work for him. However, I doubt he ever will because he just doesn't understand that leadership is about sticking to facts, consistency, and taking responsibility for his actions or lack of. Telling the public every day what a wonderful job he and his staff are doing does not make it so.
Trump is a salesman, not a politician.

You shouldnt be surprised, it's like slamming on a fish for being scaly.

Globally, COVID19 deaths are doubling every week.

Thank God we have Trump for President and not some Open Borders fool.
Trump has been a total disaster. We have more coronavirus cases than China, a country with three times our population.

Trump gave the virus a two month head start while he passed it off as a hoax and stood around with his thumb up his fat ass.

On a per capita basis South Korea has performed three times as many tests, and they are beating the virus back while our cases are still exploding.

Trump will go down in history as a colossal failure. A disgrace.
I might change my opinion of Trump's handling of the virus issue if he had a consistent message and supported the scientists that work for him. However, I doubt he ever will because he just doesn't understand that leadership is about sticking to facts, consistency, and taking responsibility for his actions or lack of. Telling the public every day what a wonderful job he and his staff are doing does not make it so.

I don't think Trump is doing bad job at all, however...

Could you name couple of politicians that have claimed how they did shitty job?

We will try it again...since this is supposed to be about up to the minute numbers.

O.K. Everyone....

The World-O-Meter just closed out it's numbers.

It's just one day....but it wasn't as bad as yesterday

And I don't take any deaths lightly.....

It seems that todays numbers were lower, in many ways than yesterday.

The number of cases was down from 19,500 to 18,500

Deaths were down from 525 to 264.

New York finally bought a break with regards to the trend.

Again....just one day.

Forum List

Back