Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

The fantastic non-dictatorial governor of Tennessee will not renew his stay at home order apr 14. Anyone close enough go spend your money in that wonderful state. Some excellent drinks at Tootsies!!

But still stay distanced and use good sense in other ways.

While I like it, you don't want it to blow up in your face.

I've been watch Sweden's numbers and lately, it's been getting a little dicey.
The cat is out of the bag. Birx said they are coding any death where the wuhan virus is present as a corona death.

That would be EXTREMELY MISLEADING.

This whole country is locking down for this and if someone is lying...that is total BULLSHIT.

Italy's new cases were less than 3% of total. If I were looking at this chart...I'd be feeling relieved to a degree. Are deaths following the trend ?

1586312704832.png

I just finished reading a history book about WWI (time on my hands).

There is an interesting statistic in it. On the western front in western Europe, 48,000 American soldiers were killed in battle...62,000 soldiers died of influenza.

The so-called "Spanish" flu (which originated in Kansas when some dimbulb got the bright idea to burn shit, and I mean literally shit) killed over half a million Americans, more than all the wars of that century combined. And we had our own Ministry of Information suppressing news about it, not to mention shipping a million and a half soldiers off to Europe, crammed onto boats, which is how it got to Europe. People were leaving bodies of family members outside the front of the house to be picked up by morgue wagons.

It was called "Spanish" flu for the perverse reason that Spain was the major affected country that was NOT lying about it. Britain, France, Germany and the US, belligerents in battle, were all sweeping it under the news rug, because epidemics are bad for the business of war.

You keep repeating the same lie over and over. No, Spanish flu did not originated in Kansas.

It originated in China, Shanxi province a almost a year before was noticed in Kansas.

British and French officials formed the Chinese Labor Corps, which eventually shipped some 94,000 laborers from northern China to southern England and France during the war, to help with war efforts. It's amazing how much you hate this country that you're willing to spread not just propaganda, but lies... how you cheering coronavirus infection rise in US, and dead toll as well.

The so-called "Spanish" flu (which originated in Kansas when some dimbulb got the bright idea to burn shit, and I mean literally shit) killed over half a million Americans, more than all the wars of that century combined. And we had our own Ministry of Information suppressing news about it, not to mention shipping a million and a half soldiers off to Europe, crammed onto boats, which is how it got to Europe. People were leaving bodies of family members outside the front of the house to be picked up by morgue wagons.

It was called "Spanish" flu for the perverse reason that Spain was the major affected country that was NOT lying about it. Britain, France, Germany and the US, belligerents in battle, were all sweeping it under the news rug, because epidemics are bad for the business of war.
At the farm, burning cow sh*t is a "mosquito repellent".

It is a method used in farms of Central American countries were "industrial repellent products" are not available or small farmers can't afford to buy.
The best mosquito repellent is garlic scent. Widely used in tourist resorts, Disney and other parks, is small doses humans can't smell it, and mosquito hates it.

Yesterday was Indianapolis's worse rise. Yesterday.
The curve isn't even beginning to curve down. What happens over a period of a few days is too short to show anything.
That's Indianapolis. The charts show that nationally deaths and new cases are decreasing. That could be temporary, but at this point it's moving in the right direction.
If you look at Spain and Italy, they have bee on a downward slope for the past 7-10 days.

We should follow.

What I don't understand is New York.

I think they've ignored a lot of warnings since this got back and now they are really fucked.

800 deaths just today.

You are on our estimates following the same curve as Spain and Italy and in approx 3 weeks America will see a massive increase in COVID-19 New Cases and also New Deaths, you will get to Spain and Italy levels this because you have not put New York in TOTAL ISOLATION from the rest of ALL America, especially the States that surround it and you still are not in total lockdown you have State to State travel and this is why you are not containing this thing because with this State to State travel you are allowing it to spread.

Spain already today has 3.835 New Cases they are not on a downward slope. You only can say you are on a downward slope when your Newly Recovered is going higher every day for 7 days than your Newly Infected is going lower, the below illustrates that Spain is not flattening the curve also Italy is not see second below graph:

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277
While I am not sure we agree on what a downward slope means, 3800 new cases is much lower than their peak of nearly 7500 cases 10 days ago.

To me, this means the rate of increase is decreasing. It is a rate change. If you look at the new cases curve, it has reached an inflection point (did about a week ago) which means the rate of new cases has started to decrease.

Spain has 48 hours of lower figures than 72 hours ago, this is not flattening the curve, let's see if Spain can radically reduce the Newly Infected numbers on a 7 day chart.

Spain's New Recovery is also going down this means that more are dying than recovering:

View attachment 320300
I am open to discussion on what is happening and how to interpr
The curve isn't even beginning to curve down. What happens over a period of a few days is too short to show anything.
That's Indianapolis. The charts show that nationally deaths and new cases are decreasing. That could be temporary, but at this point it's moving in the right direction.

The trend is still going up. There will be around 15000 - 20000 deaths by Easter. Testing has been a disaster in California. Taking way too long.

You are basically correct. They will NOT listen, many of the Rightists at this forum will NOT even listen to what I am posting about COVID-19 and I'm a Rightist. I have been attempting to warn them for several weeks, but they seem to be locked into this mentality of thinking nothing is going to happen to America BECAUSE it's America. I posted a week and half ago that America was literally going to become the epicentre of COVID-19 and they all thought this was incorrect and then what occur, yes days later America became the epicentre of COVID-19. IF they won't even listen and pay attention to another Rightist on this issue they will pay attention to nobody.

smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing. I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19.

You can look at Sweden.

They are taking some risks...but they are not being overwhelmed.

" You can look at Sweden.

They are taking some risks...but they are not being overwhelmed."

SWEDEN?! Sweden is a disaster, they have not taken ANY lockdown measure, they are all walking around and EVERYWHERE is still open. WTF?! The examples you think America should follow are a combination of Spain-Italy-Sweden. What a DANGEROUS strategy that would be. Sweden especially has done the EXACT OPPOSITE of what it should have done and they are still the ONLY nation on this Continent that has not closed ANYTHING, the whole of Sweden is open. The Government of Sweden's non-action is CRIMINAL.

Read the below article about what a disaster Sweden and their non-measures have been:

View attachment 320332

More articles:

View attachment 320334

View attachment 320335

View attachment 320337

View attachment 320338
View attachment 320340

Sweden's leaving things to chance was a tremendous risk. We don't have the option of taking control measures "later" or "if it gets out of hand" -- the time to act was yesterday, as in months ago.
oh for fk sake, shut up. need another 14k of deaths today to get on par for the numbers that were used. so you are factually incorrect. We should never have done this stay at home. vitamin D kills this thing and we're all inside. so error on the experts. you lose again.

Vitamin D kills this thing. Total low IQ moron you are you stupid little Troll. Error on the experts? ROFLAO a low IQ uneducated moron like YOU saying error on the experts?

Go away stupid Troll. Vitamin D kills this thing. ROFLAO. Comedy Low IQ Troll Gold.

Apparently Vitamin D kills brain cells?

So FGS, stop taking it.

This is strange....seeing in other countries too ? Wonder why the noise and now it is leveling out. Recovery to death is 3:1 ?
1586313424784.png

Attachments

• 1586313414111.png
    1586313414111.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 10
Belgum took a hit today (403).

France gets creamed (over 1,400)

Sweden was at 114 (less pop than New York....I know...spread out) which was about 1/7th of New York...but higher than Norway or Finland.

It is a true toll as one by one they die and there is family misery with most.
Then there are 350 million who don’t.
I don’t think it’s true that one life is worth 350 mil lockdown. I don’t know where the line is and like everything else in this it’s another tough call.

The trend is still going up. There will be around 15000 - 20000 deaths by Easter. Testing has been a disaster in California. Taking way too long.

You are basically correct. They will NOT listen, many of the Rightists at this forum will NOT even listen to what I am posting about COVID-19 and I'm a Rightist. I have been attempting to warn them for several weeks, but they seem to be locked into this mentality of thinking nothing is going to happen to America BECAUSE it's America. I posted a week and half ago that America was literally going to become the epicentre of COVID-19 and they all thought this was incorrect and then what occur, yes days later America became the epicentre of COVID-19. IF they won't even listen and pay attention to another Rightist on this issue they will pay attention to nobody.

^^^^ So those who REFUSE to take warnings from someone like me who is on a team who has been successfully fighting COVID-19 in our nation. For those who REFUSE to take the warnings that America has not reached Peak COVID-19 New Cases OR New Deaths and that the way America has been acting during COVID-19 is going to produce something very tragic and horrific VERY VERY soon....PERHAPS you will LISTEN to America's Surgeon-General Jerome Adams who was appointed by Donald Trump he is basically saying the same things I have been attempting to WARN you about. Also NO you do NOT have a downward trend, you are NOT approaching flattening the curve, what you have is an upward trend that is going to get worse ALL based on scientific data:

View attachment 320378
View attachment 320380
View attachment 320381

We know what they promised -- all based on their "models."

2.2 million dead.
Then 240k
Then 100k
Now 80k

All these prophecies were scheduled for next Monday.

Ain't gonna happen! Not even the 80k
We got shut down on the 2.2 million call

^^^^ So those who REFUSE to take warnings from someone like me who is on a team who has been successfully fighting COVID-19 in our nation. For those who REFUSE to take the warnings that America has not reached Peak COVID-19 New Cases OR New Deaths and that the way America has been acting during COVID-19 is going to produce something very tragic and horrific VERY VERY soon....PERHAPS you will LISTEN to America's Surgeon-General Jerome Adams who was appointed by Donald Trump he is basically saying the same things I have been attempting to WARN you about. Also NO you do NOT have a downward trend, you are NOT approaching flattening the curve, what you have is an upward trend that is going to get worse ALL based on scientific data:

View attachment 320378
View attachment 320380
View attachment 320381

We know what they promised -- all based on their "models."

2.2 million dead.
Then 240k
Then 100k
Now 80k

All these prophecies were scheduled for next Monday.

Ain't gonna happen! Not even the 80k
We got shut down on the 2.2 million call
Indeed, honest human beings would suck it up and admit they were wrong

EU25X8qWkAEJ_EM

There is, complete and full from the cdc. Flu/pnuemonia deaths falling while corona deaths rise. phony crisis
LOL

When I search for that chart, it takes me to 4chan.

:lmao:

Of course, you're lying... you're using "search Google for image", that will show you Google's links to where ever image is posted. How about you do what normal and honest people do and type the link provided in the image instead.

Soooo, CDC is lying, right?

If you look at Spain and Italy, they have bee on a downward slope for the past 7-10 days.

We should follow.

What I don't understand is New York.

I think they've ignored a lot of warnings since this got back and now they are really fucked.

800 deaths just today.

You are on our estimates following the same curve as Spain and Italy and in approx 3 weeks America will see a massive increase in COVID-19 New Cases and also New Deaths, you will get to Spain and Italy levels this because you have not put New York in TOTAL ISOLATION from the rest of ALL America, especially the States that surround it and you still are not in total lockdown you have State to State travel and this is why you are not containing this thing because with this State to State travel you are allowing it to spread.

Spain already today has 3.835 New Cases they are not on a downward slope. You only can say you are on a downward slope when your Newly Recovered is going higher every day for 7 days than your Newly Infected is going lower, the below illustrates that Spain is not flattening the curve also Italy is not see second below graph:

View attachment 320275

View attachment 320277
While I am not sure we agree on what a downward slope means, 3800 new cases is much lower than their peak of nearly 7500 cases 10 days ago.

To me, this means the rate of increase is decreasing. It is a rate change. If you look at the new cases curve, it has reached an inflection point (did about a week ago) which means the rate of new cases has started to decrease.

Spain has 48 hours of lower figures than 72 hours ago, this is not flattening the curve, let's see if Spain can radically reduce the Newly Infected numbers on a 7 day chart.

Spain's New Recovery is also going down this means that more are dying than recovering:

View attachment 320300
I am open to discussion on what is happening and how to interpr

smh. I am getting the same message and am a conservative, too. When medical people have to go to the dark web to get N95 quality masks, then something is wrong and medical centers are being overwhelmed. The testing which was supposed to be our first line of defense has failed or is failing. I'll be interested in those countries that have relaxed their quarantine to see whether there is a reoccurance of COVID-19.

You can look at Sweden.

They are taking some risks...but they are not being overwhelmed.

" You can look at Sweden.

They are taking some risks...but they are not being overwhelmed."

SWEDEN?! Sweden is a disaster, they have not taken ANY lockdown measure, they are all walking around and EVERYWHERE is still open. WTF?! The examples you think America should follow are a combination of Spain-Italy-Sweden. What a DANGEROUS strategy that would be. Sweden especially has done the EXACT OPPOSITE of what it should have done and they are still the ONLY nation on this Continent that has not closed ANYTHING, the whole of Sweden is open. The Government of Sweden's non-action is CRIMINAL.

Read the below article about what a disaster Sweden and their non-measures have been:

View attachment 320332

More articles:

View attachment 320334

View attachment 320335

View attachment 320337

View attachment 320338
View attachment 320340

Well, that about does it (as far as your credibility is concerned).

Sweden is not a disaster compared to most.

I started a thread on this quite some time ago and all the freak out artists pulled the same bullshit. They have neighbors who are doing better and doing worse.

The painc quote you put up is from a week ago.

They had 141 deaths yesterday....a huge jump from the last several days where they were below 30.

On a population adjusted basis, they have a few more cases than Finland and LOT LESS cases than Norway.

I wish I were there.

1,846 deaths today. So far. Most deaths we have had.

Some people are optimistic about less new cases, but it's not all that much lower. 27,234 new cases so far. New cases are going sideways, declining slightly, but around 30,000. Deaths are going way up.

That includes a spike in several states: Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Georgia.

Globally, Spain and Italy are doing much better. France is getting slammed though. Not as bad as we are.
Ok, it's time to PANIC!!! :206:

.00045% of Michigan's population has died of this virus as of today!!!

Yea, I guess you're right. Everything is going great.
it ain't at the numbers that were predicted. same as the ocean rise to pittsburgh the over exagerrated fks missed it again. fk, how many chances you think they should get?

Models change over time.
Yeah funny how they don’t repair the damage they caused

You obviously don't understand that changes in data cause changes in models.

Huge progress in the United States has been made in cutting the rate of increase per day in the United States. The United States has gone from a rate of 25% increase per day to now just 8% increase per day in just 10 days. That is nearly a 70% cut in the daily rate of increase in new infections per day, in just 10 days.

Where did the majority of that take place ?

About 20 to 25 states have no real issues. They have (in some cases) less than 10 total deaths.

New York and New Jersey (and it is really NYC and Newark) have been ground zero for the U.S.

The rest of the statistics are pretty low all things considered. You have a couple of states that have had some issues...but not like those two.

So tell me again...why does the whole country need to lock down because the Mayor of New York is a moron ?

It only takes one person to rapidly infect large numbers of people in a state. It would be possible to reopen, or stay open PROVIDED, you had enough testing capability to keep track, through contact tracing of the infected, and everyone that came in contact with the infected. Unfortunately, the United States is way behind in testing and does not have that ability yet. So, there are people in these states that are infected and we don't know it, because they have not been tested. There are also people that are dying at the hospital who have not been tested, so the number of deaths is actually an undercount.

Its the United States failure on the testing front which makes it necessary to lock down the country. You could kill the pathogen in less than a month everywhere in the country, if you kept every American isolated for the next month. You can't do that obviously, because essential services must continue, but shutting down the non-essential services will limit the spread and cases, lower the time it takes to arrive at a point where testing catches up with the number of active cases still in the country. When that happens, you can reopen.

Also, remember that there is a lag in testing results and what you are seeing today. Today's testing results for infection are where the country was 10 days to two weeks ago.

Michigan and Louisiana are hot spots that are rapidly increasing in cases. South Dakota does not expect to see its peak number of infections until mid-June.

The reason New York State and New York City is much more impacted than the rest of the country is because New York City is the center for international travel around the world. Trump failed to shut the borders and travel down back in January. He only blocked travel from one country which was meaningless given how people travel around the world in hours and the virus ignores borders and just hitches a ride on people moving around the world. Blocking one country has no real effect. You have to shut down all foreign travel to see an impact. That's one reason why Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Singapore have done so much better than the United .

I am on board with most of your post.

But New York should be seeing something by now. And they are not.

There is more at work there than international travel.

EU25X8qWkAEJ_EM

There is, complete and full from the cdc. Flu/pnuemonia deaths falling while corona deaths rise. phony crisis

Were at the natural end of the seasonal flu season. Seasonal flu always is falling in early April every year. Coronavirus is not the flu. It is 10 to 30 times more deadly than seasonal flu and there is no vaccine available. Deaths are going up from coronavirus because the Pathogen has successfully spread to many parts of the country due to our failure to lock down the country over a month ago.

Sorry, but there is no conspiracy to inflate deaths from coronavirus. If anything, deaths from coronavirus are understated, because many people have died without a test for coronavirus being administered. There is some information from Italy that indicates the number of deaths may actually be 3 to 4 times higher from coronavirus, but due to a lack of testing, we can't confirm that.

"Seasonal flu always is falling in early April every year "

Sure, this year was matching previous year, up to the week(s) we got coronavirus, then the sudden drop in pneumonia deaths, and sudden rise in COVID-2 deaths.

We've now crossed the threshold of 400,000 cases. We have more than three times as many active cases as Italy, the nearest comparator. Cases per 1M population is now over 1200... in mid-March it was 60 so it's multiplied by a factor of 20.

On the other hand we're now sixth in the world for most Recoveries.

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
World1,430,516+84,48082,019+7,365301,8281,046,66947,91218410.5
USA400,323+33,31912,837+1,96621,674365,8129,1691,209392,075,7396,271
Spain141,942+5,26714,045+70443,20884,6897,0693,036300355,0007,593
Italy135,586+3,03917,127+60424,39294,0673,7922,243283755,44512,495
France109,069+11,05910,328+1,41719,33779,4047,1311,671158224,2543,436
Germany107,663+4,2882,016+20636,08169,5664,8951,28524918,46010,962
China81,7403,33177,1671,242211572
Iran62,589+2,0893,872+13327,03931,6783,98774546211,1362,514
UK55,242+3,6346,159+78613548,9481,55981491266,6943,929
Turkey34,109+3,892725+761,58231,8021,4744049228,8682,714
Switzerland22,253+596821+568,70412,7283912,57195167,42919,346
Belgium22,194+1,3802,035+4034,15716,0021,2601,91517680,5126,947
Netherlands19,580+7772,101+23425017,2291,4241,14312386,5895,053
Canada17,897+1,230381+584,02813,48842647410346,5079,181
It looks like serious/critical is down to 9k but I also presume some of the actives will become in that category?
This has now passed Swine flu as far as fatalities while having just 350,000 cases vs 1million back then

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back