Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Future market is way up. It's always artificially high anyway, but they're way up on top of the usual distortion.

That means Biden is the expected winner.

Forget about the stock market.

Futures market always reflects expectation and tells the tale.

So, gringotts likely win yet again. They got their Fed bailouts with Trump. Most in American history, in fact. Now they're gonna go have some fun with their haul with Biden, whose record shows has supported every war, has historically backed the big banks, Wall Street, as well as health insurance lobbyists. Those mask mandates aren't about your health. They don't care about you. lol. They're about putting you in your place and telling you what to do in terms of every aspect of your healthcare and your lives.

Last edited:
The Dems have been screaming bloody murder for four years about the evils and failing of the EC and how Hillary won the popular vote! :eusa_whistle:

If Trump wins the EC and popular vote all hell is going to break loose within the Dem party. At a minimum they will demand new leadership, Pelosi and Schumer will be kicked to the curb.

224959_5_jpeg_c90816b82e09154309e76eecbdae1f2e53f6635c.jpg

So, uh...do you think their disguises will work?

Here's what they've been working with....

smartselect_20201103_060143_chrome_d48c5e2537edd153948d0a52fa9f7affe293f314.jpg

Well I voted for Biden

Rational people want to know why?

If that is all you care about in that response then you missed the point I was driving home with...

Not everyone believe Donald John Trump is the answer and many believe we as a nation need different leadership.

My objection to Trump has been noted since my days when I wrote as Bruce T Laney and my opinion has never changed about the man.

I might not be as rabid as the few that post on here but I have never liked Trump since the 1970’s...

The Dems have been screaming bloody murder for four years about the evils and failing of the EC and how Hillary won the popular vote! :eusa_whistle:

If Trump wins the EC and popular vote all hell is going to break loose within the Dem party. At a minimum they will demand new leadership, Pelosi and Schumer will be kicked to the curb.

They should have not elected Pelosi as Speaker after her failure the first time she was speaker...

224959_5_jpeg_c90816b82e09154309e76eecbdae1f2e53f6635c.jpg

So, uh...do you think their disguises will work?

Here's what they've been working with....

smartselect_20201103_060143_chrome_d48c5e2537edd153948d0a52fa9f7affe293f314.jpg

Jesus, when did DC comics release their own version of Villains in real life?

Someone said they took it upon themselves to go drive around their town looking at signs in people's yards and flags. Based on his observations Biden will come in third place, Trump in second with garage sales winning big.

Video: A poll watcher in Philly was just wrongfully prevented from entering the polling place.

El55ydvWoAABoTG

Last edited:
My only questions are how many people will not be voting out of those who legally can and why will they not be voting?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Voting machines in a New York City polling place broken & completely locked; this is after opening 30 minutes late.

Another voting machine in Flatbush, New York, is broken. (Merkaz Community Center at Ocean Ave between Ave L and Ave M)

El56OOAXUAIhz93

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back