Official 2020 November Election Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All comments, opinions, news items and everything else "election related" will go into this thread from 11PM Eastern Monday night until 11PM Eastern Wednesday night.. All other threads will be merged or closed. Floating announcements going up NOW in the Politics, Breaking News, and Current Events forums.. This thread will be unlocked tonight to "float" in the Politics forum..

Zone2 rules in effect.. Keep it clean and focused on your country -- not on other members..
I elect myself president..Free weed for everyone.

When Xi leave office then you can be President...
Xi needs to move on and get a real life.

So by ten tonight if no one is crowned as idiot that lead us then I will go to sleep and wake in the nude and wonder will today be the day we know which side will riot and burn society to the ground?

All comments, opinions, news items and everything else "election related" will go into this thread from 11PM Eastern Monday night until 11PM Eastern Wednesday night.. All other threads will be merged or closed. Floating announcements going up NOW in the Politics, Breaking News, and Current Events forums.. This thread will be unlocked tonight to "float" in the Politics forum..

Zone2 rules in effect.. Keep it clean and focused on your country -- not on other members..
I elect myself president..Free weed for everyone.

When Xi leave office then you can be President...
Xi needs to move on and get a real life.

So by ten tonight if no one is crowned as idiot that lead us then I will go to sleep and wake in the nude and wonder will today be the day we know which side will riot and burn society to the ground?
I thought everyone slept nude...

Sorry flac - I posted "Lincoln Project Closing Message" prior to seeing this. Feel free to merge. Thx!

Well I voted for Biden

Rational people want to know why?

If that is all you care about in that response then you missed the point I was driving home with...

Not everyone believe Donald John Trump is the answer and many believe we as a nation need different leadership.

My objection to Trump has been noted since my days when I wrote as Bruce T Laney and my opinion has never changed about the man.

I might not be as rabid as the few that post on here but I have never liked Trump since the 1970’s...

Hey that's fair, but Joe Biden is NOT a leader. Trump's not perfect but Biden good lord it's an easy choice I voted for Trump.

just got back from voting and I dont understand the problems others are having,,

in and out in less than 10 minutes,,, easy peazy japaneazy,,,

as for my vote,, well this is the first time in 30yrs of voting I voted for dem or repube,,, so let that be a warning,, you guys fuck me over again I will hound you until satan comes for you and then I will follow you into the bowels of hell and continue the harassment,,

360?

So, this:
d2JD8.png

Flipping Maine, Colorado, Minnesota, and Hawaii?

That's a tall order, unless you are suggesting one of the left coast strongholds will fall?

If Trump wins it will force the Dems to the middle and set up Rubio nicely for 2024.

If Trump loses, the GOP will not win another election again, certainly not under the same rules/circumstances. They might as well change their Party name or disband altogether. The Trump shift of black and latino voters can set the GOP up very nicely for future elections.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back