Officer Chauvin files for an appeal

Cosplay and LARP all you like because I do celebrate that pussies like you, even with your gun, can be pushed into running away, retreating and doing nothing as we intimidate your society. 😄
Why would I want to hang out at a race riot with people who want to hurt me because I'm white? I'm not a soldier. I'mi not a cop. I'm a family man and I'll kill to protect my family if I have to. What are you gaining by admitting online that you want to intimidate white people? I'm actually not surprised that you've made it so easy to get you to admit these things publicly! It's great! 😆

Why would I want to hang out at a race riot with people who want to hurt me because I'm white? What are you gaining by admitting online that you want to intimidate white people?
We gained a conviction cuck boy. What have you and your gun gained? 😄

The Jan 6th cucks pissed off an entire country and spurred a nation wide FBI manhunt while BLM engendered world wide support and sympathy. You fucks are too stupid for politics and too pussy for effective protest. 😄

Protests are not the problem, violent animals are. Yeah, January 6th. So like what's the ratio now, 100 to 1 when it comes to civil disruption and damage?

Witnesses and jurors were indeed under threat. That's why the Governor sent out the National Guard the day of the verdict. That's why it's only fair to have a trial in an unbiased atmosphere where nobody feels intimidated.

Protests are not the problem, violent animals are. Yeah, January 6th. So like what's the ratio now, 100 to 1 when it comes to civil disruption and damage?
Who gives a shit if a minority of cucks like you think they're violent animals while the world shows them support? You're feelings aren't a substitute for effectiveness. 😄
Witnesses and jurors were indeed under threat. That's why the Governor sent out the National Guard the day of the verdict. That's why it's only fair to have a trial in an unbiased atmosphere where nobody feels intimidated.
Who gives a fuck what you think is fair? Who are you cosplaying this negotiation with? 😄

Who gives a shit if a minority of cucks like you think they're violent animals while the world shows them support? You're feelings aren't a substitute for effectiveness. 😄

Who gives a fuck what you think is fair? Who are you cosplaying this negotiation with? 😄
We got the bastard, hang 'im.

Cosplay and LARP all you like because I do celebrate that pussies like you, even with your gun, can be pushed into running away, retreating and doing nothing as we intimidate your society. 😄
Thanks for the admission of your intentions. That that certainly won't make things harder for ME.

Curried Goats

Security,

Security, against racists like you.. I'm not here for any particular gain.
What security? Chauvin had a gun and a badge and it didn't provide him any security from the will of the mob. 😄
Thanks for the admission of your intentions. That that certainly won't make things harder for ME.
Being populated by cowardly piece of shit certainly doesn't make things easier for your side. 😄

Your taking the baton and run.ing down the road with it line a fool. I only stated that it's very likely that's what happened. Nowhere did I state that those same people will be honest in a different venue.

Why did you add so much phony addendum to what I said about the possibility of those witnesses simply not being truthful out of fear?

The problem with your assertion is that it is ridiculous. Seriously. There are 3,000 counties in this nation. That means a vast majority of them have County Coroners. Add to that the Cities, and State Coroners. But if that isn’t enough, you have Federal Coroners. Military Coroners.

And not one of them would say it was an overdose. Not one. According to you, it may be because they are afraid. Every single one of them was too afraid to tell the truth. Every single one of them was a coward according to you.

The idea of a conviction is that it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. And it is not reasonable to believe that thousands of people, every single one of them is too afraid to speak truth. Especially when their job is literally to determine the truth about what happened to a deceased person.

The prosecution put forth an expert in Respiratory systems and ailments. This is the Doctor who the Hospital calls if you have difficulty breathing. This is the guy who knows more about breathing problems than any of us. Ok. He testified that yes it is possible to smother someone that way. And it would happen to anyone in that position no matter if they were on drugs or not.

The Defense, who was advised of this guy’s testimony, it is called Disclosure, you remember that from My Cousin Vinnie right? The Prosecution has to disclose any expert testimony and their reports to the Defense. The defense could not find a single expert to contradict that conclusion. Not one. Not a single one.

How reasonable does your doubt sound now? Two different fields, two different pools of experts and they couldn’t find one in either field to flatly state that Chauvin could not have killed Floyd.

They found a use of force expert, who claimed that the knee to the neck was a recognized and common practice. But even he had to admit that it was not normally used after the suspect was in custody, and part of the technique was to continually assess the Suspect to insure they were still OK.

That was the problem with the Defense Experts. They had to tell the truth. But it isn’t truth you are looking for. It is the fiction.

The Defense Coroner who said he would call the death undetermined because he couldn’t say what killed Floyd, said as a Medical Doctor he would not want to see someone kneeling on another for 9 minutes. He said he would expect that the kneeling would stop once Floyd stopped responding. He said that it was probable that Floyd would have been resuscitated if CPR had begun when Floyd lost consciousness, or when a pulse couldn’t be found.

This was the Defense Expert. The Defense Coroner. He slammed the last nails in the coffin that Chauvin put himself in. The Defense Coroner essentially proved the prosecutions case.

Now, back to Reasonable Doubt. You ask how reasonable it is to believe that people were afraid. The problem is that everyone has to be too afraid. Everyone. Every single person. Every coroner around the nation. Every Respiratory Doctor. Every use of force expert. Every single one has to be too afraid to tell your truth in your scenario.

Twelve Jurors, and every single one of them had to be motivated by fear, not one of them was courageous enough to stand up and say no, he would not vote to convict. Every single one.

Is it really reasonable to believe that every single person in this entire nation was too afraid to tell the truth? Every single one out of thousands of Coroners was too afraid? Even now, after the trial is done with, and Chauvin is serving his sentence, not one Coroner has reviewed the evidence and said he will testify that it was an overdose. Not one is attached to the request for a new trial. Not one.

You may be afraid of Black People. Others who agree with you may be motivated by such fear. But that is not reasonable to the rest of us who read, and listened to the evidence. Most of the time you all don’t know anything about the evidence. It was a show trial to you, and you would not consider otherwise. As far as you are concerned, “everyone knows” it was an overdose.

So I ask you, which argument has a reasonable doubt?

What security? Chauvin had a gun and a badge and it didn't provide him any security from the will of the mob. 😄

Being populated by cowardly piece of shit certainly doesn't make things easier for your side. 😄
I dont have the risky (in more ways than one) job of arresting drugged-up repeat trouble-makers who resist arrest when they're caught...YET AGAIN. Being wise enough not to look for trouble doesn't make me a coward. If you tried to hold me, a white stranger, accountable for what you believe was an use of force unreasonable use of force on the part of a police officer and attacked me or my family in retaliation...I WOULD shoot you. Count on it. You've already shown that your posture is far more aggressive and defiant than mine online. So.... You just go on and keep whistling Dixie, PUNK.

Shove your cosplay already. Is that the only big word you know?

The world never showed support for the riots that caused nearly 30 deaths and two billion dollars in damages. What kind of moron would support that?

The problem with your assertion is that it is ridiculous. Seriously. There are 3,000 counties in this nation. That means a vast majority of them have County Coroners. Add to that the Cities, and State Coroners. But if that isn’t enough, you have Federal Coroners. Military Coroners.

And not one of them would say it was an overdose. Not one. According to you, it may be because they are afraid. Every single one of them was too afraid to tell the truth. Every single one of them was a coward according to you.

The idea of a conviction is that it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. And it is not reasonable to believe that thousands of people, every single one of them is too afraid to speak truth. Especially when their job is literally to determine the truth about what happened to a deceased person.

The prosecution put forth an expert in Respiratory systems and ailments. This is the Doctor who the Hospital calls if you have difficulty breathing. This is the guy who knows more about breathing problems than any of us. Ok. He testified that yes it is possible to smother someone that way. And it would happen to anyone in that position no matter if they were on drugs or not.

The Defense, who was advised of this guy’s testimony, it is called Disclosure, you remember that from My Cousin Vinnie right? The Prosecution has to disclose any expert testimony and their reports to the Defense. The defense could not find a single expert to contradict that conclusion. Not one. Not a single one.

How reasonable does your doubt sound now? Two different fields, two different pools of experts and they couldn’t find one in either field to flatly state that Chauvin could not have killed Floyd.

They found a use of force expert, who claimed that the knee to the neck was a recognized and common practice. But even he had to admit that it was not normally used after the suspect was in custody, and part of the technique was to continually assess the Suspect to insure they were still OK.

That was the problem with the Defense Experts. They had to tell the truth. But it isn’t truth you are looking for. It is the fiction.

The Defense Coroner who said he would call the death undetermined because he couldn’t say what killed Floyd, said as a Medical Doctor he would not want to see someone kneeling on another for 9 minutes. He said he would expect that the kneeling would stop once Floyd stopped responding. He said that it was probable that Floyd would have been resuscitated if CPR had begun when Floyd lost consciousness, or when a pulse couldn’t be found.

This was the Defense Expert. The Defense Coroner. He slammed the last nails in the coffin that Chauvin put himself in. The Defense Coroner essentially proved the prosecutions case.

Now, back to Reasonable Doubt. You ask how reasonable it is to believe that people were afraid. The problem is that everyone has to be too afraid. Everyone. Every single person. Every coroner around the nation. Every Respiratory Doctor. Every use of force expert. Every single one has to be too afraid to tell your truth in your scenario.

Twelve Jurors, and every single one of them had to be motivated by fear, not one of them was courageous enough to stand up and say no, he would not vote to convict. Every single one.

Is it really reasonable to believe that every single person in this entire nation was too afraid to tell the truth? Every single one out of thousands of Coroners was too afraid? Even now, after the trial is done with, and Chauvin is serving his sentence, not one Coroner has reviewed the evidence and said he will testify that it was an overdose. Not one is attached to the request for a new trial. Not one.

You may be afraid of Black People. Others who agree with you may be motivated by such fear. But that is not reasonable to the rest of us who read, and listened to the evidence. Most of the time you all don’t know anything about the evidence. It was a show trial to you, and you would not consider otherwise. As far as you are concerned, “everyone knows” it was an overdose.

So I ask you, which argument has a reasonable doubt?
So 3,000 coroners checked out George Floyd? 😆

"THE ENTIRE NATION??"
Damn you plumb right into idiocy like it was a lagoon paradise.

Afraid of black people? Are you kidding? My favorite person at work that I trust the most is black. My wife is Latino and 1/4 black, thank you very much, Stupid. She's also a tea-totaler and doesn't condone the drugged out lifestyle of people like George Floyd and knows that he put himself in that position through his own repetitive behavior. It has absolutely nothing to do with race to her or to me.

George Floyd died as a result of resisting arrest and threatening police officers during yet another arrest for being intoxicated and disorderly, and being in possession of controlled substances.

So 3,000 coroners checked out George Floyd? 😆

"THE ENTIRE NATION??"
Damn you plumb right into idiocy like it was a lagoon paradise.

Afraid of black people? Are you kidding? My favorite person at work that I trust the most is black. My wife is Latino and 1/4 black, thank you very much, Stupid. She's also a tea-totaler and doesn't condone the drugged out lifestyle of people like George Floyd and knows that he put himself in that position through his own repetitive behavior. It has absolutely nothing to do with race to her or to me.

George Floyd died as a result of resisting arrest and threatening police officers during yet another arrest for being intoxicated and disorderly, and being in possession of controlled substances.

Now you need 3000 coroners to sign off on the death. The Defense Expert didn’t say it was an overdose. So where will you find one who will?

For Chauvin to be blameless there has to be a reason for the death. The defense expert said he would rule it undetermined. An act of God for all intents and purposes.

You and Ray are idiots. You ignore the evidence. Denounce the evidence. And put forth unproven and unprovable idiotic theories that are not supported by any experts.

Now you need 3000 coroners to sign off on the death. The Defense Expert didn’t say it was an overdose. So where will you find one who will?

For Chauvin to be blameless there has to be a reason for the death. The defense expert said he would rule it undetermined. An act of God for all intents and purposes.

You and Ray are idiots. You ignore the evidence. Denounce the evidence. And put forth unproven and unprovable idiotic theories that are not supported by any experts.
It was a combination of George Floyd's lifetime of drug abuse (yes, people like that DO tend to just die sometimes), and the fact that he fought with police to the point where they had to use Force to subdue him, because he was unwilling to admit that he'd been caught doing something illegal and wrong again. A good friend of mine just had his ex-wife who was also an ex junkie die in her 50s...in her.sleep. Yeah. That's what happens when you live that kind of life. And then if you want to get down and fight with cops and resist arrest and gave them struggle to do the right thing to subdue you. Oh, now whose fault is it? I don't give a rat's ass what color George Floyd was. I have sided with the police against white people and ANYONE who wants to be a repeated offender on a peaceful society... I will also side with the people against the police at times. People suck I've got another one right here for you. Go for it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back